Evidence of Addie being evil

Hey pol heres a challenge for your normie friends, find one recording of Hitler saying "muh juice must die". Ive been searching whole evening and found nothing but passionate speeches about building nation from within through hard work and promotion of nationalism.

They can only use video evidence since Jewnald Trump can be great example of person accused of things he never said.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reich_Chancellery_meeting_of_12_December_1941
youtu.be/5-lq80MhCEQ
youtu.be/GHQYdEiNUZ4
yahoo.com/entertainment/fired-nick-showrunner-chris-savino-165616210.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did a search on Mein Kampf and his speeches, just in case I missed it.

He never said "Master race". I think "God's Chosen People" (tm) made that up.

yes, he says something along the lines "Our people are the best and we need to keep it that way" but its hardly racist since context is about Germany and its people, even word Aryan is not used with it.

Young Anthony Michael Hall Could've played a great Adolf.

Reminds me of the Braunschweig Lion, another beautiful city, the largest collection of medieval timber framed buildings, completely destroyed by the white trash island niggers (British)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reich_Chancellery_meeting_of_12_December_1941

even page itself states : no official record of it exists

Why do Jews hate unity so much?

United nation has its own goals and can not be controlled that easily.

Man we need someone like him today. I never met him, but i miss him.
youtu.be/5-lq80MhCEQ

Trump vs Hitler
youtu.be/GHQYdEiNUZ4

Yeah I havent found anything that cannot be manufactured by cnn tier reports thatd fit the narrative. I also know that most damage in Prague was made during """liberation"""

>Not knowing that almost every record of Nazi Germany after the Polish massacre of Germans has been made up by the Jews long after WW2 ended.

>m-m-m'uh Jews

that's not said in the context you make it out to be... Göbbels' diary was pretty official considering it belonged to one of the top henchmen in the Reich.

Kike detected. Probably on the Soros payroll.

hitler just wanted some peace and quiet

shhh, you're redpilling these idiots. instead of reading Mein Kampf and thinking for yourselves we should burn/ban it and tell other people what to think. a knowledgeable goy is a dangerous goy

yes, and I also read on CNN a lot from sources in white house. Saying some kind of diary is proof that he said what he said means shit since I just obtained Himmler diary saying they pranked Gobbels so hard this night. I can believe what Ive seen with my eyes but "Sources said" is literally CNN tier just like I mentioned earlier.

I think the ad did the opposite of what it was supposed to lmao
that was beautiful

After listening to a friend of friend sayin "this party supports neo nazis" in political debate we had recently I legit asked him "why tho?" and whole argument was literally based around "news authority said so" I started thinking where's first hand proof that Addie ruled with such a hatred in mind. Even playing along and sayin "yes ok he said something behind closed doors" make even less sense cause how the fuck u make nation to go anti jew if u dont promote it in public and only say something like this privately

Absolutely beyond retardation. A negative IQ.

The Trump logo at the end should have been the real thing.

Anyone who writes 'Muh Jews' seriously is either brain damaged or Jewish. Looks like you are projecting.

Thats your final argument? Rly makes u think how backed up by evidence this storyline is

>asks for evidence for the Holocaust
>provide one written by one of Hitler's closest cronies
>d'uh Juise, t'was the Joos! x[

if u actually read my post, I asked for video evidence cuz words produced by (((trusted sources))) mean shit now and there is nothing that provides evidence of it being different in the past.

Since """diary""" of not even Hitler himself is only evidence so far it looks funnier than I imagined

it was made by a hillary superpac and they pulled it because polls showed it was helping trump

>Write book.
>Write Adolf Hitler as the author.
>Holy shit the nazis were evil genocidal bastards who purged the moon rabbit people and set up their base in Antarctica waiting for their chance to rise again.
I bet you think Anne Frank's diary was a factual piece.

yes it was, she even wrote how sad it was to die.

it was written with a ballpoint pen which wasnt available there until 1951

ahahah holy shit for real I didnt think about it

>trusted sources mean nothing because m-m-m-m'uh Juise x'[

this is western animation
yahoo.com/entertainment/fired-nick-showrunner-chris-savino-165616210.html