Prison Reform, American Prisons are TOO INHUMANE

My brother is in prison. He always liked to run over animals on the road like squrriels and stuff. He liked running over cats and dogs if they were off leash and once he noticed near a road hockey game there was a dog and he didn't think that hard and quickly sped up and smashed the dog. They got his lisence plate and he was arrested.

I know what he did was rely wrong but now he's in prison and HATES it. He says the food is nasty, he gets bullied, he has to poop in front of other people and shower in front of others and hear people snore. He has to get up early and go to bed early which he likes sleeping in and staying up late

Me and him both can't even change in public changerooms or pee in urinals unless we're the only ones in the bathroom because we can't let anyone see our penises. So this is literally HELL for my brother, and yet there's nothing anyone can do for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQa_0gM6hg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oudNoKfNUfs
youtube.com/watch?v=wtV5ev6813I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok?

thanks for your blog post

No it's not ok idiot.

king of the bugmen

Prison is to easy for people. If he works he can get a T.V set and watch cable , radios , color , work out daily , have 3 meals ( oh no it doesn't have salt and pepper to taste ) , and read all damn day along with programs. Sadly you have to bunky but that's life and showers are the same as a large gym or school.

The fuck you complaining , prison here is like a fucking cake walk compared to others. Don't want to go , then don't break the law , fucking simple shit. You sound like the same person who would complaining not being able to get internet for a year because you stalked teens.

Fucking cuck. American Prisons are too weak. They need to be tougher

prisons are pretty fucked up tho. they should be focused on reforming and educating criminals (the ones who *can* be reformed, murderers and such should be put to death).

but instead they only focus on locking up as many people as they can for as long as they can so that warden goldberg and his lackeys can exploit prison as an industry

need mo money fo mo security locking dese rapists and sociopaths and murderers up together is hard 2 control

Responding to bait but sounds like you're brother deserves it. Hope he enjoys getting pounded by Jamal

Fuck your shitbird brother, fuck you, and fuck your mother for raising two total retards. Frankly, he should be killed for such wanton degeneracy. Good thing for you it's not my call.

Your father is disgusted by you both

if you get sentenced for more than a year we should just execute you

There is an enormous chance the brother you love is a psychopath and has a wholly ruined sense of morality. He deserves to be punished and should focus his anguish into saving his corrupt soul.

small-souled-bugmen.info

>get a TV
But no netflix

>watch cable
But no netflex

>radio
Boring

>work out
Exerrcise sucks

>three meals
I like desert every day

>Read all day
Reading is boring

>large gym or school
I never ever showed publically

>The fuck you complaining , prison here is like a fucking cake walk compared to others.
Only the cruelest system on earth

>ou sound like the same person who would complaining not being able to get internet for a year because you stalked teens.
If my steak isn't just the way i like it i flip shit. I couldn't handle any form of shitty food

You don't think that, you're a troll.

The best thing about american prison is that you get your boipussy bambozzled by Jamal and Tyrone.
That's the best way to keep people to folloe the laws and punish those who broke them if you ask me.
I wish the german prison would be the same. Those criminals need to get punished

He just needed some counsiling.

His father is likely a degenerate loser as well. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

He needs to be killed.
People who start killing small animals for fun (instead of hunting game with a rifle for sports or food) ends up being serial killers

Cool. Who gives a shit? Hope he gets shived for running over other people's property. Fuck your brother and fuck you, faggot.

It would be good to aggressively prosecute prison rape. That way, we could take violent criminals set for release in 5 or 6 years, hit them with rape charges, and tack on decades more to their sentences.

Nice myth

He needs reform

> Kekistan flag

Sounds fine to me. Your bro killed doggos which makes him less then scum. Fuck him and fuck you.

You deserve castration

>Getting your facts from the talmudvision.
Good goy.

Used to be perfect before Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=oudNoKfNUfs

It's a fact. You need to watch more bios and books about real serial killers and such dude

Most of the time it always starts with small animals.

Every inmate should work 14 hours a day. They should donate every month a half liter blood (only the healthy ones). There should be a death penalty, but a cheap one (.22 neckshot) and all donate their organs. Pedophiles and sardistic killers will test new medicin
Sort all AIDS fags out.
And public execution for terrorists

Assuming your not larping-Your brother shouldn't have been a delinquent waste of space. So he can now use this wake up call to better himself like some inmates do, or just keeping being a shithead after he gets out.

If he is like you, after a week of getting cumdumped into his asshole he will cry to sleep , eat the cum out of his own asshole and think about life. Two more weeks of that he will slit his wrist ,hang and swing like a weather rock and still get passed around for a while before they find his body.

>the same autist making the same thread every day about how he's so homosexual he can't even use the restroom in public without submitting to his base desire of sucking miles of cock
fucking kill yourself retard

He needs a bullet to the head, we used to do that for much more minor offenses. Prison is actually the humane option, you imbecile.

He's a psychopath do i don't care

Are you asians? Stage fright is so common in asians.

When does Prison Ruin Adam?

>posting the same shitty thread with the same stall pasta for the 9001 time
>meme flag

fuck off nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=wtV5ev6813I

makes you really think...

Oh noooo Adam ruined prison!! And here I was thinking prison is awesome!

I agree, we should get rid of prisons and bring back hard labor and exile as punishments for crimes. Exile criminal scum to Africa.

Yeah, most serial killers were animal abusers, but most animal abusers never become serial killers. And most Serial killers who abused animals tortured them and mutilated them, my brother just liked smashing them on the road with quick and painless deaths.

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>Me and him both can't even change in public changerooms or pee in urinals unless we're the only ones in the bathroom because we can't let anyone see our penises. So this is literally HELL for my brother, and yet there's nothing anyone can do for him.
Maybe don't run over people's pets deliberately when he gets out?

I'm not homosexual.

Do you think Prison is supposed to be fucking fun?

OMG the punishment is bugging me.
Go fuck yourself your brother should have been shot

fpbp, don't kill doggos you psychopath

I hope your brother gets raped to death, though it's probably a bait story that you made me respond too.

I believe that's rather the point...

Putting a bullet in their head is too humane you imbecile. I'm not against all forms of punishment, im saying it should be more inhumane than a bullet, but less inhumane than it is, possibly a norway-tier prison system

He doesn't have stage fright, he was a youth-actor and was a star in the school play.

>reforming and educating criminals
Yeah, because that totally works, most people can totally be reformed and education is what makes the person not their genetics and their experiences during critical imprinting stages of development.

>The point of prison is to reduce crimes
That is not correct, the point of prisons is to exert a punishment on people whom have committed a crime.

STop trolling

It's not meant to be that bad

you're totally not messing around

>mfw Breivik unironically lives better than me on Norwegian tax money for killing hundreds of people
Should just execute people who murder. They get to enjoy life while their victims rot in the ground on the victim's family tax bucks.

You and your brother should be executed so your defective genes no longer pollute our planet.

>he thinks it's a quick and painless death
lol

I hope you can torn in half by a car or truck and that you're still conscious for a few minutes

That's not bad. That's standard...

I wonder if your brothers been raped yet. Can you ask him for me?

>Me and him both can't even change in public changerooms or pee in urinals unless we're the only ones in the bathroom because we can't let anyone see our penises. So this is literally HELL for my brother, and yet there's nothing anyone can do for him.

SIC SEMPER AUTISTICUS

If you execute them they won't face any punishment at all. I'm saying they should have a fate worse than death but not as bad as American prison. Norway-tier prison is perfect

He didn't see it that way he just saw it as a way to get a quick giggle.

Norway-tier prison system is bad/standard for prison. American prison is hell

He said no but guys have grabbed his ass and called him feminine names like "hey sweetie" as a joke to mock him and call him pussy and bitch.

>he didn't see it that way
Oh so that makes it totaaaaally okay then.
Retard psycopath

>make prisons more comfy
>wonder why crime goes up

Actually the intent is a huge factor. Mens Rea is needed for a conviction

I'm saying make prisons bad, just not that bad.

Prisons need to be worse than they already are tho.

>liberals want to make prison and the police illegal
this is both the most laughable and dangerous advance they have tried to push on our society
eight years of obama have made these fuckers waay too ballsy if they assume americans will vote safety out of their society, and liberals are fucking stupid to assume the crooks will play nice if theres nobody to keep them in line

They need to be more comfy

>Conservatives want to legalize torture for prisoners
No wonder no one likes conservatives.

So it's gonna happen soon is what you're saying. Ask him if he likes the attention

I know this is bait, but 99% of people on here hope he get raped to death by niggers for running over a dog. Hope this helps.

No.
You did something wrong, you deserve tenfold what you did.

Your brother should be killed on the spot. Crushed by something.

So you want my brother to get off without any punishment at all? Even im not for that

Nice trolling

He hates all form of human contact. He doesn't even shake hands. He hates it.

Your brother should be forced through a mesh fucking screen.

>hurr lets make a system meant to deter criminal acts comfy and not something people would rather avoid

I'm sure that won't cause people to do more crime when the cost of the act skyrockets to spending time in a Motel 6.

America has a normie problem

He's gonna be shaking more than hands if you catch my drift

>he's in prison and HATES it
Wow really? he doesn't like the prison? what a strange fella

I said I want him to die slowly, half of his body crushed / torn, few minutes of consciousness, shock and extreme pain left, you ape

I'm saying a NORWAY-TYPE prison, where it's still awful but not a human hell

So you don't want him to spend three years in a prison?

Your brother should have just been shot in the head. It's a shame that he's wasting taxpayer dollars.
Of course, your brother also doesn't exist and none of this ever happened.
>Saged and reported

You can't go to prison for running over a dog, retard. I don't even understand what the bait is supposed to be here.

>Norway-type prison
>still awful

Jesus what are you, a hemophiliac leftist cuck pussy?

that's nothing...
He needs to actually suffer you retard

>be psychopath
>go to prison
>be extremely manipulative and sociopathic about getting better treatment
Hmmm

This
DUDE
THEY DON'T LET YOU SMOKE WEED AND WATCH RICK AND MORTY
TOO
STRICT!

Shit bait

Dying isn't awful you retard, prison is suffering, idiot

enjoy your ban

You have to go to bed early and get up early

If it's intentional you actually can, RETARD

Prison is nothing. That's like holidays.
You even get free sex. And seeing as you're a leftist cuck, you'd love getting some black dick

>"How DARE YOU beat your little brother up, shoot the dog to death with a stolen gun and rob the 7-11 down the street son!"
>"You go to your room and watch basic television and think about what you did!"
>"That'll stop the little brat from doing this again."

Norway doesn't have a populace of nigs that don't see repeat prison trips as a terrible thing like the US. Making a system where a guy can kill over 70 children and he gets a comfy life for the acts that Neets would beg for complete with internet access is not going to deter crime. In many cases you might as well reward people for getting caught in their acts.

>breaks the rules
>gets called out
>"enjoy ur ban lmao"
Oh, it's you. Reported again.

>free sex
Not everyone is gay and considers rape in the shower "sex"

Also prison is literal hell, the worst possible fate for someone in soceity

Brevik has a terrible life.

Calling out a sage, and annoucing a report, are BOTH AGAINST THE RULES

Enjoy your ban

Faggot deserves his anal annihilation, hope one of these days they hang him with his own intestines. Fucking faggot dog killer.

Probably yell at you if you wank in the yard to
2 months in the personal wanking hole

why would crime rates be affected by imprisonement?

Why would we want criminals to be a net drain on society and not support the people who work in them?

Why should we rehabilitate any prisoner instead of just killing them?

So you want him not to be punished?

I bet you'd love that sex tho
No, prison is not hell at all. Just grow up, don't be a pussy

If you can stay in your basement for multiple days without going out except to get food, prison is a holiday

Oh yeah? He needs more than counciling. Just because those dogs didn’t mean anything to him doesn’t mean he wasn’t straight up murdering someone else’s best friend for fun. Your psycho brother ought to be slathered in barbaque sauce and torn apart by pit bulls.

>cruelest system on earth
lol
your prisons aren't even crowded with rats and roaches, have enough beds for erryone, the toilets there actually work instead of leaking errywhere in the cells, and I bet your cannibals are not even locked up with more mundane inmates
which basically is French prisons

your prisons are much too soft
the only good things are your justice system works quite well and sentences are properly heavy (wish French justice actually existed, because our prisons are fit as fuck)

>Me and him both can't even change in public changerooms or pee in urinals unless we're the only ones in the bathroom because we can't let anyone see our penises.

Me too

>He has to get up early and go to bed early which he likes sleeping in and staying up late
Then don't get up

Ideally his entrails would be torn out while he was still alive.