White Lives Matter Rally to be a False Flag

There is going to be a white lives matter rally in Murfreesboro, TN.

They are hiring crisis actors for this.

newschannel5.com/news/growing-concerns-among-merchants-about-white-lives-matter-rally

Self bump.

This will happen on the 28th

Here is a butt to make you look

can you give us a link to the original ad?

True if huge.

It was on Craigs list but it has been taken down within the last hour or so.

URL
>growing concerns among merchants
...indeed there is

Literally anyone can make a facebook ad...

Anyone can make a Craigslist ad.

I live here and it's probably going to be a nothingburger. That said I'll probably be at work but you can expect the trannies to show up for sure.

A rough confirmation can be found via a google search of the ad title.

It also showed up in the Craigslist page for a town named Cookesville.

It's possible that it's just someone being a smart ass (ads don't cost money). As in... fake ad just to get people thinking.

However, the ad WAS there at some point.

intredestating

A White Lives Matter rally seems like a deepstate divide and conquer tactic to further polarize American citizens. Or could the organizers actually be this retarded? How will a White Lives Matter rally get any point across if the people whose minds would be changed are automatically put off by non-but-nonetheless racist-sounding rally?
God, it's like white people have no fucking concept of long-game in the fight to save the West. You can't just daterape these idiots with redpills about why it's important to save the white race and to not continue with this horrible trend towards segregating whites from society. I'm a mudblood so I can't claim to fully understand what it feels like to be guilty of being white for so long that this new trend in conservative rallies is cathartic, but if you ACTUALLY want to save whites, you need to play a smarter game than what's being played right now.
Have rallies with messages that no one can disagree with. A better name for this rally would have been "All Lives Matter," where speakers could have discussed the importance of having pride in your culture, and not something as arbitrary as skin color. Counter-protests by ANTIFAg would look far worse protesting a rally aimed at promoting all lives (highlighting white lives as well) rather than one promoting white lives, since the media/schools/entertainment has normalized hating white people anyway.
LUBE UP YOUR TACTICS BEFORE FORCING THEM IN.

but also bump for interest

Not gonna be a false flag anymore cause you busted em. Also RIP OP

Why would the government hire randoms off of Craigslist where everyone could see. Literally labeling it "Crisis actors needed"

>Being this retarded

>Hurrrrrr everything is a false flag guise
>Hurrrrrr look I found / made / my friend made a fake advertisement on fucking craiglist
>Hurrrrrr this is proof

Can you fucking kekistan faggots leave, please?

Yup. Thought so.

The ad seems fake
>non globalist sovereign mindset preferred
But I also can't think of where else the government would be able to hire a large number of people to participate in one of these things. I don't think they could just use government employees because I'd assume that a true false flag operation's organizers are protected by having lots of people participate who know only a small fraction of what's actually going on

You just don't get it, do you?
Things like this are merely a response to the normalization of identity politics. Why is it that every other group gets to have advocacy organizations without anyone complaining, but there are huge protests when white people do it, all of a sudden? It already makes the opposition look bad. What is it they're really protesting against here?

On the other hand, depending on the way this is handled, this could go down just as badly as literally any time Richard Spencer opens his mouth. We have yet to have one big movement in the US that doesn't seem like a false flag, so I'm suspicious to say the least. I heard they banned swastikas, which is a good start, though

You're actually fucking retarded. Please, go back to LE_DAHNALD. You're ruining this board even though I didn't think that was possible.

chill bruh you're so sensitive

>Why is it that every other group gets to have advocacy organizations without anyone complaining, but there are huge protests when white people do it, all of a sudden?
I don't disagree with your sentiment, but I don't think that this rally is the most effective way to shed light on how poorly growing numbers of people in the US speak of and treat whites, is all.

Yeah, well good luck finding some other option that isn't immediately shut down by the feds and/or ignored by the media

I suppose that might be true for now, but I imagine it'll get more creative as time goes on

>growing-concerns-among-merchants-about-white-lives-matter-rally

You don't need an advocacy organization. You're not at any deficit. Your failures are your own.

The thing is with secrets like those is if you get all these people involved, one of them is bound to tell somebody.

>non globalist
Fucking Zionists every time. Day of rope when?

It’s pretty obvious they’re going to stage another lefty getting killed.

Yes, but couldn't deception be involved? Low-tier pawns paid slightly more than a Taco Bell employee probably won't care why they're getting paid to be at some location acting in whatever way is directed. It's like people who participate in medical studies for the pharma jew even though it can mean direct harm to their health.

They just think that everybody should have the same rights. Of course the left will cry racism, but let them just further expose their hypocrisy.

Obviously fake. Nobody hiring crisis actors would call them crisis actors.

"TV extras" or some other term would be used.

>non-globalist mindset
Crisis actors being this in demand is suspicious enough, but with that request? Fucking hell.
Any TNbros brave enough to go and report back?

>won't even entertain the notion as a thought experiment
You're the one who needs to leave, brainlet

Dont you think they would gain more doing interviews and exposing the corruption? Think of how much money a person can make exposing "false flags".

As much as Hunter Wallace is a former fat obeast sperg, I would trust his integrity with my life. He is 100% committed ( he just fucked an underage black girl in his wild years just a mistake) but do you have evidence this will be fake?

>Nashfaggot

>thought experiment
>flinging shit like a literal retard

K. Really activates my almonds, dude.

The faggot that put together the Charlottsville "white nationalist protest" was a confirmed Obama staffer. It's all a honeypot that is sure to draw out a few legitimate retards among their agents.

Sure is convinent that all that rayciss graphiti started showing up on black-owned businesses so soon after the rally was announced to the (((news))) had something deebly concerning to report about the white racists that were coming, isn't it?

Don't forget that one hijabed chick who always demonstrates against hate here in America and for an ethnically pure Kurdistan.