Normal sunday night in germany

youtube.com/watch?v=cDbN9gc30-w

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

abendblatt.de/nachrichten/article212335239/Twitter-Video-zeigt-Schiesserei-am-Bahnhof-Dammtor.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any translations or just the usual rapefugee shenanighans?

"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUURENSOHN" about 70% in
All you need to know

Shitskins cursing each others mothers out, nothing of big significance. Actually funny to see that nobody really freaks out after the gun shots. So either these were blanks and everybody knew about it or shitskins are just batshit crazy and dont care for their or the life of others

You can hear it’s blanks

Du Uhren Sohn

Cool, you guys are like USA now

what is the problem? move to a smaller city

>2 minutes shooting
>still no police

does this happen a lot?

Can confirm. these people are definetly ghetto-trash.

The only crime is the threat of them missing and hitting people who bring forth society.

Can't see the video wtf

yes very gut, diese Bereicherung good goy
Danke Merkel!

Since those Schreckschusswaffen are legal to buy by anybody, I guess most people just assume it's that. Just walk around certain areas during New Years, they are basically recreating the ban robbery scene from "Heat" with blanks, so everybody got used to shit like this.

There's no jobs in smaller cities, or you waste even more of your life in the commute, paying for those third world retards roaming our streets.

HOLD ON!
can you confirm at 0:59 the ghetto shitskin girl screamed "Fress Schweinefleisch!"

yeah hahahah, just nuke all big cities

let's not talk about problems OP post funny ameriblarts kek!

Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg.

Ficki Ficki

Kek, I live in Coonston, Texas and know that sound well enough. Shitskins starting drama and then following it up with erratic, poorly aimed gunfire. Welcome to the third world club, Germanbros.

2 minutes is a really short amount of time. I know that place and there is usually a lot of police activity on party nights (its right in front of a big club) but its still relatively far from the big party strip (Reeperbahn) where police is lurking at every corner, especially a bunch of women got sexually abused by refugees on New Years Eve...

kek yeah I think thats what she says

Are you not enriched...? Even Untermensch recording.

But AfD is the problem. But people wanting to reclaim their country are the problem. But white people are the problem.

>hamburg
degenerated shithole
i wish the RAF would burn that commie and nigger town down to the ground again

>There's no jobs in smaller cities
I bet that if you are clever enough you will find something
>paying for those third world retards roaming our streets
better than being killed by them

Pigskin? Is that a fucking slur against whites? God damn it, race war when?

why dont your cops come in and sort the place out?
dont you have swat teams?
one call and ordnung

The next war we fight will not be a brother war, but we should definitely have different nations' white men bombing each others' cites. The last thing we need is people getting sentimental about their landmarks when there is a necessary purge that needs to occur. It would be like asking a woman to perform her own mastectomy.

Yes, in berlin a radical islamist blew himself up, but the actual victims are the muslims who live under the stigmata. LOOK THIS MUSLIM HERE DOES NOTHING SEE, HE'S JUST LIKE US? Sir, what do you have to say about the constant harassment you have to live under?
"Ficki ficki"
truly earthshattering, i bet those AfD-voters feel silly now. we all know the victims of the blastwave are well aware that islamic terrorism is part and parcel of living in a city. back to you, hans.

Nah, it's "Eat pig meat!". Not quite sure what she wants to say with that.

No? who said that ever?

Time to roll over poland in pursuit of the Lebensraum again.

hamburg is not a white city
neither is berlin or cologne or frankfurt or stuttgart or munich, neither is london or paris
you could nuke these cities and kill maybe 12 white people all together (colateral damage)

>landmarks
bascially dont exist anymore since modern architecture ruined them, also - i dont connect anything positiv with the reichstag or any other "older" building/landmark which served a political purpose
burn it all

She said "Fress Schweinefleisch"
"Eat Pigflesh/meat"

However "Fressen" is in a derogative context as humans and civilized folk "essen" (eat) and animals "fressen" which is considered uncleanly, uncivilized and eating without manners or any self-control.

You know, like an american.

"Eat pork" is an insult only viable in a Muslim contexts, as Muslims don't eat pork.

cops just dont magically appear if the shots were just fired. Im sure a couple of seconds/minutes after the video ended cops arrived.

>Im sure
but you dont know.

Sometimes when you watch the video, the sound is deceptive. For a real shoot you will hear the crack, like a whip.

>be German
>get raped
>get shot
>corpse arrested for knowing too much about the migrants

Ja ci kurwa dam Lebensraum.

>that fucking dsp wow

this video is amazing, also "du hurensohn = son of a bitch", thanks merkel

so I have researched it a bit and according to this article the police didnt make it in time
>abendblatt.de/nachrichten/article212335239/Twitter-Video-zeigt-Schiesserei-am-Bahnhof-Dammtor.html

So they shitskins are wanted right now and apparently havent been caught yet. It was a sunday night/monday morning though so there is usually not much police activity there.

Usually we dont have shootings so there is not a ton of police needed like its the case with the nogs in burgerland but that might change soon...

cDbN9gc30-w
use hooktube

>You know, like an american.
Well, you've got me there. Thanks for the German lesson, its always fascinating to learn dead languages.

How are they shooting? Don't they have responsible gun laws?

So do i put on a filter for my facebook profile pic in mourning of germny now?

*typical weekend in Hamburg.
Everyone here is speed/coke, armed and retarded.

t. Hamburger

They're probably yugos or albanians

just write 3 fire emojis a turd emoji and post a "thicc" pic of beyonce and say how white america is and israel is your best ally.