Tfw the Goku Black arc has already surpassed the Cell and Buu arcs

>tfw the Goku Black arc has already surpassed the Cell and Buu arcs

Why is Black so perfect, bros?

Uhh no? Black goku is shit tier and SSR is fucking retarded, Cell arc was pretty great and buu was meh but black goku is worse then both.
GT is better then super and thats fucking sad.

>Black Goku is shit tier
>but Cell and Buu are fine

You are literally retarded.

No, user. Just because it's a little better than the rest of the utter dogshit that is DB Super doesn't mean it's remotely good.

It's barely better than maybe the Baby Arc from GT level. Maybe worse since Zamasu is literally retarded.

Threadly reminder that the Dragonball manga is the only thing of value this franchise has to offer

>Maybe worse since Zamasu is literally retarded

How is wanting the extinction of the human race retarded?

>Blaming people for being violent while sparing "nature" which is way worse

He's a fucktard. He should learn biology instead of tea. Speaking of which, Gowasu is also retarded.

Super Saiyan Pink vs Blue vs Gold vs Red

At being shit? yes

>still shit
I admit they didn't bore me like RoF did but come on.

He's a blue pilled cuck who can't handle the truth that mother nature is a violent, degenerate whore.

Good Guy Gowasu already knows this and accepts her, faults and all, instead of whining like a bitch or killing all humans.

The moral of the story is that it's better to just let people be people, otherwise the only way to beat human nature is by genociding the entire species.

Orderfags BTFO'd.

>tfw a superfag eats shit

Dragonball shouldn't have gone past Cell, and it DEFINITELY shouldn't have gone past Buu

>watching Super subbed

Disgusting.

I just wanna play axe oversee and main Black
Please Super Saiyan Rose Vegito

Buu will always be GOAT because the whole thing was the writing of Dragonball with the powerlevels of Z. Somehow nobody could appreciate that.

Everything up until after Majin Vegeta was great. Everything in the middle was hot garbage, then everything with Kid Buu until the end was pretty good.

Gotenks and Buu's 4000 forms were what ruined it.

Oh and SSJ3 is fucking atrocious. He's more powerful grows really long hair and loses his eyebrows while also making him more tired much faster. That form is fucking stupid and ugly.

>GT better than Super
>Black Goku is shit tier
>SSR is fucking retarded

Boy I've never seen so many wrong opinions since Sup Forums came into existence.

agreed.

is that Yell from Akikan?

>>GT better than Super
Objective facts are not opinions. When you have 2 series with equally awful writing, but one has better animation and art, not to mention better character design and music too, the one is clearly better than the other with no real room for debate.

I can tell just by your picture that show would bore me to tears.

Use the catalog retard

super saiyan rose dorito

I know you're baiting but here's your response.

>When you have 2 series with equally awful writing
objectively wrong.
>but one has better animation and art, not to mention better character design and music
animation yes, art no. Super doesn't have everyone dressed in odd as fuck attire and flamboyant half ape designs who also wear eyeliner. GT's art designs were trash outside of a few cool villains. Also over shadowing doesn't count as great art, and the music wasn't even memorable.

Super is good overall. Would probably be better overall if we didn't have the movies.

GT is just bad. It does everything wrong in terms of telling a good story and also making every character that isn't Goku completely useless.

>better character design
>furry the saiyan

You're the guy that bitches about 'deviantart tier recolouring' aren't you?

You've either got a massive nostalgia boner or you're butthurt Super has shit all over GT.

No

>Superfags in charge of being delusional.

Are there any other shows that feature hand blades such as these?

DBZ: Cooler's revenge

Jobbeta

For a series that had given the industry iconic designs, Super sure is taking the lazy route of same-old-but-slightly-different. After the Frieza variations, they're now dishing out the Goku and Kaoshin variations. Just great.

Second post is best post

Stick to one thread faggots

until there's some actual fucking tension, no it hasn't.

doesn't matter if he fucked trunks' world or that vegeta and maybe even goku are in trouble. they can always count on beerus and whis to bail them out using candy or some shit as leverage.

until we get a villain stronger than these people who are routinely popping up in the anime, it's nothing more than minor inconvenience.

besides, with SUPER dragonballs now, I bet you this arc ends with literally everyone who died in trunks timeline coming back because that set is that fucking strong.

>Replying to yourself

Nah Black Goku sucks. The fact that you defend Black makes you worst than Sup Forums

>implying