So we all agree on this, right?

So we all agree on this, right?

Too bad kyoani is banned from adapting from them again

Strictly for Key titles, yes.

Pretty certain Little Busters was popular even though it wasn't made by KyoAni.

I liked Angel Beats and Charlotte, and they were made by PA Works. Even though both had their faults. I seem to remember that Angel Beats saved PA Works or somtehing.

can we just stop with this KyoAni shit?

To be fair David Pro has good job with Key. But KyoAni's Key adaptaions remain among the best VN adaptations of all time.
>LB was popular
It got outsold by Chu2Koi. It didn't have the same lasting effect on the otaku as Clannad did.

Little Busters was technically okay, even though I didn't care for it myself. What 8-bit is doing with Rewrite is just inexcusable, though.

To be fair, adapting Rewrite to anime is pretty hard considering the nature of the story.

> What 8-bit is doing with Rewrite is just inexcusable, though.
Did David win this season?

What they're doing makes more sense if the whole thing is just a promotional tie in to the Rewrite+ thingy.

Fallout: Tokyo was a fine anime.

LB anime was carried by Keyfags being too loyal.

Did you really enjoy the VN? I'm having trouble making through the garbage that is this show. I'm not sure if people are just insane or if this is just a trash adaptation.

fixed your chart

>you will never live in a timeline where Angel Beats is a KyoAni 2 cour

Why are you even seriously replying to this bait thread?

As if that would have made it not shitty

I dont really hate rewrite because I wasnt expecting a 1:1 adaption that is paced as slow as a 4 cour series. I guess people still dont know how to familiarize themselves with VN adaptions. Ive watched many that are perfectly fine even if they are quote on quote rushed.

>muh kyoanus

Angel Beats sold more than every kyoanus Key adaptation, so much for that overrated shit studio.

explain?

First Kanon should be on here.

No, KyoAni hasn't put out a good anime since K-On

Who has?

First Kanon should never be anywhere

There's a lot of reasons to punch you

Yes, literally blew rewrite out of the park

Agree. Chuu2 and some others were okayish, but the last really great one was K-On