Oy vey! Don’t forget Italians were fascist nazi supporters!

Oy vey! Don’t forget Italians were fascist nazi supporters!

I don't even hate sand niggers as much as I hate wops

I'm sure reading a couple sentences will stop anti-Semitism. Why didn't we do that in the 1940's?

Fine, they get gassed too.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

ROMANISTA EBREO

"Until I was eleven or twelve, I didn't realize there was a second set of labia on the inside, since you couldn't see them. What's even funnier is that I thought urine came out of the clitoris…When you're standing up, all you see from the front is hair. Between your legs there are two soft, cushiony things, also covered with hair, which press together when you're standing, so you can't see what's inside. They separate when you sit down and they're very red and quite fleshy on the inside. In the upper part, between the outer labia, there's a fold of skin that, on second thought, looks like a kind of blister. That's the clitoris."

Hope it's that part.

>Italians to read a passage from Anne Frank before soccer games
WTF kind of extreme Jewry is this fucking shit?!

SPAGHETTINIGGERS ETERNALLY BTFO

Can't they just play ITAOTS instead. Everybody wins

Lol I don’t remember that from when he had to read this bullshit in school.

It's to bring awareness of the fact that extreme right winged people in that country are morally wrong. The fact that you fucking poltards can't see that is mind boggling, I can't believe that you can be that ignorant.

This is not going to backfire

apparently editing a picture to wear a jacket is hateful now. jackets must be the new white supremacist symbol

okay, then enlighten us as to why the current human trafficking, suicidally altruistic italy is a morally superior model to some fascists who just wanted to be left alone 80 years ago.

Everybody except for patricians

Fascism and supremacy is wrong, if you're implying that far right winged italians are just Nationalists and not supremacists, then you're wrong as well.

Maple leaves radiate best in Autumn.

OY VEY GOYIM DO NOT FORGET THE 6 GORRILION

KeK

What a buzzkill.

>you are just wrong
Why?

The eternal leaf