Why are 2D feet so cute?

Why are 2D feet so cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9zu1XLE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why aren't Scratch n' Sniff manga made? Like you buy the book and the author included unique smells for various parts. Different girls can have unique smells, and even different parts of them can have different smells. Food could smell the way it actually does, etc.

It'd be a really cool thing to try out. Scent is the strongest sense tied to memory, and so girls who smell especially good would trigger people's memories about that manga if they smelled the scent when they were walking around. It's not a new technology either, so it'd be a little tricky but it's not impossible.

No idea. 3D feet are so gross

I wanna fug those nails

If it's just gonna be another feet-image dump thread, then why not post it on /c/?

Or if it's going to be lewd, then post it on /e/.

I'm not a footfag but I really appreciate footfag geared images because they have nice camera angles and accentuate the superior thighs and leggier parts of the leg.

I feel like this has been done already...

I'm not a footfag either, but yeah, the poses they have then showing off their feet just do it for me. Feet can be cute I guess, but feet alone don't really do anything for me.

Pls don't sexualize cute nails

What do girls smell like anyway?

I-I think I have a nail polish fetish now, th-thanks Sup Forums

Because it's all the look and none of the smell

Because most people in the world of 3D don't give a shit about their feet, so most of them are smelly and have rotten skin on their soles. In 2D all feet have had pedicures.

Are these by the same artist?

A man of fine taste.

Nail polish is shit and no girl worth marrying would use it.

Feet are only cute in 2D and even then only sometimes.

I think my affection for various types of legwear is what prevents me from appreciating bare feet.

Because they can be anatomically perfect if drawn well

Now come to /c/ for your nail polish needs

pastebin.com/9zu1XLE4

Real girls have a sulphur and brimstone scent to them, they sometimes mask it with perfume and lotion.

The faggot thread is right here

3D feet can be cute, but it's really fucking rare. Callouses, weird shapes, ugly nails, none of this is a problem in 2D.

>Real girls have a sulphur and brimstone scent to them, they sometimes mask it with perfume and lotion.

mate I think yeve been bedeviled by succubi

Because they don't exist.

ikr

tfw you'll never be in this situation.

I want to be reborn as her childhood friend.

Shoes are where it's really at.

somebody please explain why 海産物 is written on her shirt

Because you're a foot fetishist who responds to images depicting your kink.

Sauce?

She's covering up your dinner with her feet. When she moves them, you'll see food.

That's not it.

I found it in 30 seconds.

>Deleted

Why?

G-Guess the mod thought something was "afoot"

I can't believe I laughed at that. Thanks user.

>painted nails
>ever
You people make me sick.

There's nothing wrong with them. They make feet look more prettier while adding variety.

I wasn't even a feet person until I started watching anime, God bless Japan.

Whatever the mod deleted, he should have pruned this thread as well.

Surrounded by burly manly feet?
Thank god.

Finally someone made a stich of that.

LICK IT

I wouldn't hesitate.

They were all webms posted probably by one person who got banned and had its posts pruned as well.

That's rude. Yuzugin is a very much good artist with a unique kind of art style. Although I will agree that it does look a bit blocky but far from being manly feet.

Anyone know where I can buy feet artist's works easily? Like, perhaps if they uploaded their stuff on dmm.co.jp? I only know of Yuzugin who does that but I already bought all his stuff and would like to support more feet artists.

If anyone knows then tell me and I'll buy it right away it and share it with you guys.

Cute feet

I want Relena to step on me!

When is he going to put out another damn artbook

I wish I knew and I hope he draws more feet.

>old hag feet

Disgusting

This. If it were a high schooler, I would cum buckets but knowing it's a old hag's feet turns me off.

How could you say that

Just imagine what has she done with those feet, like giving some other men footjob. Would you really like worship feet like that?

Don't worship feet, cherish them.
Shes a cute cake who takes good care of her feet, she is pure.

I want to lick and kiss 2D feet!

>literally jerking a dog off with her feet

relena, no.

Dude, don't save the master1200 version. Click on the upper left icon that shows two diagonal arrows to display the original and save that. If you're gonna use it as another boring image dump, at least post the good shit in good quality.

Absolutely delicious.

The resolution isn't even that big of a difference.

thats not where a dog penis is

also it could be a female dog

looking at this thread was a mistake; i was trying not to wank today

>Why is something made to be perfect, perfect?

the green and blue are cute

sweet sweat and perfume

salty coins and milk

what the fuck kinda girls have you been cuddling

bags of sand

get yourself a polish girl, they're almost flawless, save the fact that they're not that smart

I want to cum together with you, user!

Am I the only one who enjoyed this?

MM! is one of my favorite series, and Mio is my waifu.

Probably because you never see any of the wrinkles, veins, joins, scars, corns, calluses, etc. 3D feet makes me want to puke, but 2D feet are just simply drawn without any of their imperfections which is alright by me.