Has anyone here ever heard of overpopulation...

Has anyone here ever heard of overpopulation? How can you advocate for large white families when there's already too many humans for the planet to sustain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O133ppiVnWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arable_land
youtube.com/watch?v=yfSPnb2VFII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>too many humans
less than 800 million isn't "too many"

is that laci green?

>gas non-whites
>produce more whites
>colonize mars
>ecofags will stop bitching
Also sauce.

> doesn't mention that the overpopulation is caused by shitskins since the white global population is just 8-10%

Tell your niggers to stop breeding faggot

Because people think about what's best for themselves and not the species. Look at fucking China. Those tards are turning their country into a giant sausage fest, because having a daughter isn't good enough for them.

>NIGGERS AMIRITE!?

Provide a real argument please.

it looks like it

Across the western (white) world demographics have been declining for numerous reasons. It's only in the undeveloped third world Africa and Asia in particular where demographics have boomed. Whites have our populations under control it's the rest of the world that does not.

Okay, so whites go extinct and the population continues to grow. See the problem 1 post slide thread leaf shill?

>Slide thread

SAGE
OP is a faggot

Man is what he is, a wild animal with the will to survive, and (so far) the ability, against all competition. Unless one accepts that, anything one says about morals, war, politics—you name it—is nonsense. Correct morals arise from knowing what man is—not what do-gooders and well-meaning old Aunt Nellies would like him to be. The universe will let us know—later—whether or not Man has any "right" to expand through it. In the meantime the M.I. will be in there, on the bounce and swinging, on the side of our own race.

The west is fine. It's everywhere else that's the problem.

Because white people actually fucking sustain themselves. Imagine the world without white people. And all you'd have is third world shitholes.

Sarin and eugenics to drop global population to 500,000,000 for sustainability.

>get those almonds activated

Advocating for larger white families and smaller non white families.

It's not a hard concept.

I think the term is "large white families"

Niggers and chinks and poos have an overpopulation problem.

The thing is that even asians aren't becoming overpopulated. There will be a big decline of asians in the near future, as only 1/4th of Chinese men will likely ever get married. The problem is that niggers have like 9 children a piece, so that's why you have this overpopulation. Every developed country doesn't face overpopulation problems.
The only developing countries that face population problems are India, Bangladesh, and China.
The cavemen countries like Africa are the ones that are causing this massive overpopulation.

There are not too many humans yet.
We advocate large white families to counteract the advocation for whites to have few to no children unless racemixing, while almost all other races are still encouraged to have children of their race with the occasional exception of having children with a white woman. In short, we're busy trying to stop a white genocide.

You are a dumb fuck if you think the earth is over-populated, but I am not surprised as you have no understanding of mathematics. Take the surface area of the land on earth, divide that bu the population, and let me know what you get asshole, and then come back and tell us the earth is overpopulated. You just spout stupid shit because you cannot think for yourself - Dwell on that for awhile you cumdumpster - you are making niggers like me look bad.

i hate this fucking over population ... we got an issue when 1 billion fucking dirty streetshitters need a new fridge, and when 1.2 million soulless chinks needs a new fucking oven, or when 1.4 niggers need a new boat to cross over to europe

Have you done the math yet fuck face - or do you not like facts?

Human's are short sighted and do not understand exponential growth.

youtube.com/watch?v=O133ppiVnWY

There are too many non white, who are not human. As far as actual human population goes, the world is horridly under populated.

Yes, typical (((marxist))) doublespeek. Oh vey goy stop having children, because of climate and too many humans etc. - Oh vey goyim, you evil racist, start taking in muslims and niggers because you need fachkräfte und muh diversity.

>meanwhile in niger, another 7 niglets drop out of a single pussy

Better for whites to survive than the shitskins. Tell all the bleeding heart leftists and the Christcucks to stop feeding the niggers in Africa and giving them medicine.

Most of the surface area is uninhabitable or incapable of sustaining significant populations. It's the arable land that really counts.

How is this a slide thread?

>muh limited resources

A lot of people seem to bring up this argument but it falls flat because there's more than enough resources to sustain twice the current population. The real limiting factor isn't resources but the rapidly diminishing value of human labor. As technology progresses, more and more people are left in a helpless position where they have no value at all and are actually a hindrance when compared to automated processes.

What will these people do? Where will they go? They can't even produce a product or service worth a loaf of bread per day. Some argue the richest few will simply give away a portion of their money so that the poorest in society can survive off universal basic income... good luck with that.

I think whites do a good job of population control. Africans and the Islamic world are shitting out the most babies.

If that is your fear, then stop ALL food aid to Africa, and all welfare.

Let nature remove the surplus population

Laci got railed so hard by this guy she became redpilled. What have YOU done to protect this country, Sup Forums.

There is enough land in America for every man, woman, and child to have a square mile all to themselves.

I think you mean there's too many poor people. We need to stop incentivizing having kids that you can't afford to raise. I'd have no trouble living within my means if there weren't so many other motherfuckers trying to live within my means.

Here's a (You)

(You)

Who gets this one?

Overpopulation varies from country to country. Britain is highly overpopulated. We don't have the space or resources to sustain large families, but maybe we shouldn't have taken in tens of thousands of migrants.

A place like Russia or Greenland has an insanely low population density. You'd think they would be encouraged to reproduce more so they don't economically crash and straight up run out of people and become uncolonised, but I won't tell them how to inhabit a country.

Then there's Africa averaging insanely high amounts of children per couple, and expecting the rest of us to pay to raise them in foreign aid. They used to mostly die off, but through foreign aid and advancing technology, they're surviving to aduulthood. You'd think they would start civilizing and averaging 2 or 3 children per couple, but fuck no.

The average amount of white couples having kids is less than 2. We're in decline, and accept no responsibility for China and North Africa's overpopulation problems.

you know over half of the world population are chinks, poos and niggers. Sooo problem solve

> 325,365,189 people
> 3,796,742 square miles

0.011669171 square miles per person. Roughly 570x570 feet, but you get either desert wasteland, Alaskan tundra, and alligator infested Louisiana and Florida swamps.

It's because too many altruistic whites are aiding the lesser ethnic groups in 3rd world countries cope with the natural limiting factors on their population such as disease and natural disasters, ie: Doctors Without Borders. This creates a population boom because those ethnic groups do not have the intelligence to stop producing offspring. It's only going to get worse because those same groups do not have the intelligence and forward thinking to support the offspring they are making.

The solution is for white, western countries to cut off ALL medical, food and financial support to non-white countries and to close off ALL immigration of those primitive ethnic groups into the superior ethnic groups' white nations.

The only countries that are overpopulated are China and India. I guess by extension that would include Canada for chinkposting.

literally this. have white children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arable_land

Sandniggers? But then again, look at Vegas. That used to be desert.

Shitskins are overpopulated.
Whites are only 8% of the earths people.
Even still, overpopulation is a (((communist))) myth to stop Whites from celebrating their families. They say overpopulation and the next breath those kikes say breed with darkie or the government will force the mixing (former PM of France, Nic Sarkozy said exactly that.)

You are right of course

Overpopulation is a myth. The earth can't be overpopulated. We already make more than enough food to feed 11 billion people, which is more than the predicted population cap.

African niggers don't count fyi.

Post more pics of Laci Green's tits.

> a myth
I'm glad Jews run the world because Christians and conservatives are retards.

Because other races dont give a shit about world population and are squeezing out kids like there is no tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=yfSPnb2VFII

It is a myth, commie. The biggest threat to population growth comes from Africa. They can barely feed themselves as it is. Literally niggers breeding like rabbits are the reason for the poverty and famine in the world today.

Whod've thunk it was niggers all along dragging us down?

>Chinks, Poos, and Niggers comprise the majority of the world's population and destroy their respective environments.
>hurrdurr environmentally conscious white people are the problem.

stop reproducing goyim. it's bad for the earth.
support mass immigration goyim you aren't reproducing fast enough.

My sister was talking about some arthouse movie about overpopulation and she said that we're overpopulated here in the US. These are the SAME people who say that we need millions of immigrants to work the jobs we "don't want" to work.

This isn't occuring in white, Western countries.

It's occurring in Africa, India and southeast Asia.

We are overpopulated in the US primarily because of third world immigration and the amount of children these people have.

The average white couple has less than two kids, we would be in a decline using vastly less resources, less traffic, less pollution, less food, less water, less sprawl, etc

But then we wouldn't have never ending economic expansion which is apparently more important than anything else.

Too many of the wrong kind.

As the Colorado River becomes further depleted water security here in the Southwest US is going to become a big deal.

If things were sensibly managed there would be a limit to how many people would be allowed to live in SoCal, Las Vegas, and central/southern Arizona just by virtue that water is finite.

But instead of that CA and CO are lobbying the Army Corps of Engineers to look at backing up the Colorado River's water by piping in water from the Missouri from southern South Dakota or eastern Nebraska.

At what point is enough, enough?