Is there any more alpha than taking the mc childhoodfriend?

Is there any more alpha than taking the mc childhoodfriend?

where the fuck are my raws?

Taking the childhood friend and the little sister at the same time.

Did anyone in japan really take this shit seriously? Wasn't it cancelled for plagiarism or something?

MCs neglect childhood friend so they deserve it.

Shame nobody's translating this shit.

What was the author's name again?

The funny part was peoples reaction to this. They where saying that the author had women issues just because he created one female character that was a traitorous whore.

xXxSakamoto666xXx

Oh it's not Aur-sama this time. I'm starting to get them mixed.

source?

The writing seems pretty weak but I'm interested to see MC progress in the labyrinth and whether he will fuck up his buddies when he finally leaves the place.

It used a shitty plot device to start things off, just comes off as poor taste of MCs character and would obviously not be played seriously in later chapters due to the automatic power creep.

Shield bro did it better with suffering and crawling up to get the better of them in the end.
There are way too many stories to follow, you need taste, this is definitely something to be dropped

Jared

I hope he kills them all.

This is one series that I'm perfectly happy to see abandoned, what fucking garbage.

On the publisher's site dumbass, it's free.

What's the context of this?

Stop spamming this garbage

Are you going to post this everyday until we like it?

Does the reverse cuckening trigger you?

someone pissed on you on something for you to be bitchy huh :^)

Is it a childhood friend the MC wanted, or one of those sad cases who spent years hopelessly longing for the MC while he remains oblivious/indifferent?
Because if it's the latter, that's not alpha at all.