This is who you are, you crackas

this is who you are, you crackas
you are white-ass fascist nazi pigs!

Why did you steal someone's pc and who taught you how to use the internet?

You'll be sucking our cocks in the next ten years, you shit-mouthed monkey
Better clean your teeth real good

Wow where did you learn how to use a keyboard and how to read? I'm truly impressed

i had no idea people thought i looked so cool

Holy cow, look at how articulate it is. Someone must have spent a whole lot of money educating you!

you'll get your cock in your mouth soon, fascist

Are you like that monkey that was trained and could speak with the hands and was very intelligent?

Its not an insult

Nigger you steal bikes not laptops

put it back

That stupid Fucking flag it's so goddamn ugly and disgusting to look at. Red black and green you fucking niggers thought stealing Gucci's colors was a good idea?? You absolute morons

The sad thing is that it's actually some skinnyfat lanklet anglo sitting in some
council housing somewhere in East Sutton Hexham-off-the-Road or something like that.

And he's jerking it.

bitch, I stole your girl last night and filled her pussy real good
you cant even satisfy a girl

>call whitey a fascist pig
>whitey actually becomes fascist
>shhiieeeettt

tick tock tick tock tick

>nov 4
Soon monkey

These fags learned nothing from Gamergate.

Anyone who buys bethesda games nowadays deserves to be gassed too.

on nov 4 you'll suck some real big dick, fucking nazis!!! this is when the people will rule and when we will get america back!!

O fuck you sure showed him who is the king here

>wh*Te dog attempts to be black

i know you're a dirty turk, no different from those nazis you fucking piece of shit
genocided armenians and can't apologize, real pussies!!

Koko is a very nice beastie, please don't sully her name.

Lol the first thing i noticed in that pic was that the hole between his legs looks like a white fox so i was confused as shit then i saw the niglet lol

>AAAAHAHHHHH MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIRE!!!
Typical of a wh*Te boi

>(((video games)))

hahah dirty turk gets called out and goes full damage control
I will smash your dirty little ass, youre no black, you are just a smudge of mud!

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All of this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity 435543543

>
> (You)
>we will get america back!!
It was never yours monkey

Hey man, not cool. Don't call me a pig

he's a pussy who got DESTROYED by Putin!!! got his little dirty ass hurtin' real bad when he destroyed your monkeys in syria!!
your girlfriend's pussy was mine and I went hella deep reaching her uterus

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All of this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity 435543543

why are these black lives matter people so angry?
why are they always blaming us for their failures and shortcomings?

hey blackass. you dont like being around whites? organize, fund, and go. we are fine with it. too lazy? not smart or decisive enough to make a decision? no money? whats your fucking excuse blacky?

D'aaatz riiii'iite!

Tell em tha twoof. Dey can't handle it!

What’s with your pic. Comparing a body builder to someone who obviously doesn’t work out

muh poor rural whites keeping me and my thot down.

Me to monkey

hahah dirty smelly turk mud can't say a word anymore
you killed the natives of america, you the ones who must leave

>The Europeans can only watch in awe at a walking talking monkey

Hush your kuffar mouth, wh*Te subhuman.

And proud of it, mongrel.

ooga booga

we arent going anywhere you greasy fucker, but we arent crying and blaming anything on the spooks either, are we. not too fucking bright, cant say im surprised. fuck yourself.

You really seem like an angry person.
Did your father leave when you where just a child? And then your mother proceeded to go on the cock carousel?

you're a smudge of mud, no more, dirty shitstain

Eww gross post a warning before posting that gaylord

stay mad wh*Te dog

step 1: filter flag
step 2: the rest sorts itself out

LARPing flags were a mistake outside of weeding out retards like you.

bidding war, anyone!?
800!

hahah you're just mad you're not BLACK like us people, you're just a stain of MUD on the face of Earth!!!

A pair of subhumans using the white mans technology to bite the hand that feeds, truly Israel is our greatest ally, thanks for this kikes, it's been fun

Yes.....yes we are. Too bad for you.

AHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11

Uppity nigger needs a whipping.

Where have I seen this pasta before?

keep in mind crackas, on November 4th we will see who's the best