「幸平…今のままのお前ではもはや勝てる相手ではないぞ」

次週へ

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/970565/59cbcb4cc0/
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone reads moonrunes?

Royal needs to change his lurking schedule to today instead of tomorrow

Royal is the guy who leaks One Piece and Shokugeki spoilers?

Why doesn't he leak Hero Academia too?

I don't know about other series but royal is a regular here in SnS threads. He usually translate spoilers

Reminder that there is a color page this week. Fuck me it's probably going to be Hayama.

Its gonna be kuga m8

Please be erina Please be erina Please be erina

Isn't this pretty early for spoilers?

We've been having sns spoilers at this time the past two weeks

Because bleach has ended

Paging doctor Royal

The miniarc villain has a better chance to get it. Plus he appeals to fujos more than little yugi.

Royal doesn't leak the spoilers, he just translates them. If it isn't Yonkou it's some faggot on 2ch.

>2ch

Here die my chances of trying to ask for Hero Academia spoilers

>in exchange for his help, Kuga demands that Souma make Hayama bet his 9th Seat on the Shokugeki
>K: He's a proud motherfucker so if you provoke him he'll definitely do it
>Souma says he has nothing of equal value to bet, but Kuga tells him to talk his way around that
>Souma asks why Kuga wants this and he replies the new Tootsuki Acadmy is boring (or simply doesn't like it, depending on how you interpret his line)
>flashback to Rindou packing for the Hokkaido trip and Kuga turning up
>K: I hear you're going to Hokkaido
>Rindou is annoyed that he ignored all of her calls before and tells him to stop sulking
>Kuga says he's no longer an Elite anyway, but that's all right because he came up with a new game
>since he has nothing left to lose, he's going to wreck the advancement exams as he pleases
>Rindou tells him to do as he likes, because they both deserve to enjoy themselves

Thanks Royal you're the only tripfag I like

based

>because they both deserve to enjoy themselves
I fucking love Rindou

>flashback ends
>Kuga says Hayama now has Elite privileges and the full backing of Central, so challenging him alone is rash
>Souma is reluctant to rely too much on Kuga-senpai's help, but Kuga says he's doing this for himself as well
>K: You'll defeat Hayama, Yukihira-chin. Then you'll join the Elites, have a Shokugeki with me, and I get to come back to the Elites too!
>Souma resumes cooking with Kuga's spices
>Kuga insists on being the taster
>as he continues experimenting, Souma arrives at the idea of using the smell to his advantage, like with natto and cheese
>in order to learn more about the bear meat, he wants to see where the ingredient lived
>Kuga begins preparations for mountain climbing/hiking

>meanwhile Hayama has also begun cooking
>Doujima looks on and notes that Hayama has gained a whole new level of skill since the Autumn Elections
>D: Yukihira... you won't be able to defeat this opponent as you are now
Sorry if this is muddled, I'm a little lightheaded at the moment.
Also, I may no longer be around at this time starting next week because reasons. If there's anything major you want translated, you know where to find me.

>>K: You'll defeat Hayama, Yukihira-chin. Then you'll join the Elites, have a Shokugeki with me, and I get to come back to the Elites too!
smug motherfucker

Holy shit this is interesting

>as he continues experimenting, Souma arrives at the idea of using the smell to his advantage, like with natto and cheese
Looks like he might throw off Hayama with strong smell after all

>climbing/hiking

How does this part of the exam even work? You gotta defeat an elite 10 to pass or something?

The rebels apparently get a special exam because screw subtlety at this point. Normies get a normie exam. If they bothered with this shit they should just dispense with the formalities.

Screencap this if you wish.
Souma will defeat Hayama with the Bear Meat using a variation of Cantonese Smelly Tofu technique taught by Kuga.

It's so smelly until it's so good and KO Hayama super-sensitive nose in one shot.

Not only are we getting a Souma-Curry shokugeki, but a potential Kuga-Souma? He will win the 9th seat, and then lose it to senpai right after.

I really wonder what everyone else is up to. We always just get Souma's perspective.

>Everyone wins offscreen

Oh, wait. Kuga didn't insist on being the taster, he simply took on the role according to that spoiler. No Red Bull for me tonight, I'm going to bed.

Royal, can you TL the new Erina/Alice doujin?

Why? The art is crap.

>>Souma says he has nothing of equal value to bet, but Kuga tells him to talk his way around that
Really curious to see what Souma will bet, because, well, he can't bet drop out of school this time. He will get expelled anyway if he loses.

Also
>souma wins
>is now the 9th seat
>he's above erina
I can only imagine the smug

Link?

>>souma wins
>>is now the 9th seat
>>he's above erina

We don't actually know that. It actually would have been perfectly reasonable for Azami to bump everyone up to fill the now empty seats and then add the new ones including Hayama at the bottom. Thus explaining why he has Eizan's seat if Eizan is now the 6th seat.

Tsukasa, Rindou, and Momo have gotten their color pages, right? I won't be surprised if it's Kuga's turn.

I honestly doubt he's even going to go for a Shokugeki, being part of other students schemes doesn't sound like Souma.
But in case he does go for the Shokugeki, I imagine him betting his and Kuga's expulsion plus the dissolution of his Chinese club.

That's perfectly fine if he then lose against kuga though

While that's true, Souma also has wanted a shokugeki for entry into the elite 10 from the very minute Isshiki told him about it.

Also, if they want to oust Azami getting a majority of E10 votes is the best way. Live by the sword, die by the sword and all that sweet irony.

I've always pictured Azami getting a change of heart and leaving to never come back after getting BTFO by Jouchiro.

Souma and Kuga are savages.

You know as well as I do that adults won't solve the problem in a shounen manga even if they should.

Baddies are usually other students or no regular people, Azami getting the boot just by a majority of votes would be lame and once before Doujima saved Souma's ass when he faced Shinomiya.

In what way does Curry love Jun?

what if they get jun to be one of the judges

But that would mean total annihilation for pretty much all of the rebels. You can expect the elite 10 win almost all of them.

Yoshino is underrated.

The way you think he does.

While that is true, Souma's already in a situation where he HAS to shokugeki an E10 member.

So there wouldn't be much of a point to not go for it too.

THAT would be something interesting and plausible considering Doujima is choosing the judges. You may have something there.

>Jun picks souma's bear dish over currynigger's
Holy shit even if the other judges voted in his favor I think this would kill him.

Did Hayama turn into a legendary beast now? This setup seems eerily good for his ascendance. Anyway, interesting intrigue for one chapter and quite the long setup to get here.

Oh, I'm sure there will be a climactic food battle with Azami, but it still won't be Jou or Doujima dealing with him, no matter how much sense it makes. Always remember the target audience.

>Jou or Doujima
They'll be the judges. Audience aside, it's not in their best interests to take up the mantle of Director nor keep the new generation which is supposedly made of prodigies from proving their mettle.

He doesn't HAVE to Shokugeki. And we've seen moments were Souma thinks beyond victory, like with Nikumi and Subaru. We have to wait for Hayama's motives to be clear to know if Souma's will aim for his spot, I think.

The series has so many cool adults that I can't imagine the "target audience" (which probably isn't as low as you think) complaining about the teenagers not having the spotlight for once.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Doujima ends up being director post Azami. I think Senzaemon is legit going to retire, and Erina is too young. So unless Alice's dad takes over, I see them going outside the family temporarily. Jouichirou is too damn flighty, but Doujima already works for the family in a top position and is a responsible and respected guy.

It's WSJ, the target audience is what it is.

>Azami BTFO Soumadad with DARKNESS cuisine
>Soumadad died because shonen manga

>Soumadad is banned into the shadow realm
>By cooking
If this shit happens it's time to end this manga.

>It's WSJ, the target audience is what it is.

New to the media and WSJ or something? The magazine is way too popular mong females and adults.

L-like a son loves a mother?

Oh shit, i'm calling it now. Souma losses 2-1 but Jun votes in favor of Souma.

>i'm calling it now
Leddit

Souma will win.

If he doesn't, I'm dropping this shit.

I don't read this series to see Souma continually pull an Ash.

Yeah Souma deserved to win. If that edgy faggot curry nigger win, i will feel NTR'd.

> yfw leonora takes the director seat

If said son wants to fuck his mother silly then yes

I don't mind him losing, but this would be the third time against Spice Nigger and there's no reason to keep him as a goal/powerhouse while the E10 is around.

If Souma loses he gets expelled user.

Souma'll win.

I expect for all the rebels to win. Let's face it, no one is getting expelled.

Are there enough E10 for all of them to face? I can't imagine anyone that didn't make it to the Autumn Elections Top8 and Erina having a minimal chance against the Elite.

No, there aren't. There's like 15 "rebels" or something.

>Doujima establishes that if you have a goal while cooking you'll evolve faster
>Since the election Souma found a goal
>currynigger lost his
>somehow currynigger evolved more than Souma
TOP TIER WRITING

They can do it per batch on each challenge, like in this challenge there are 4 shokugekis, and another 4 at the next challenge, and so on

Don't be dumb. The other rebels wouldn't get in a Shokugeki situation.

What makes you think they stand a chance against any of the current E10?

If anything, them being issued a challenge to complete/satisfy is the likely scenario.

exhentai.org/g/970565/59cbcb4cc0/

You forgot souma got help from kuga. Isshiki and ramenbro might help the others too

>What makes you think they stand a chance against any of the current E10?
What makes you think dog and alice wouldn't win matches?

So? Are the rest on Souma's level? They don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning, at all.

What, you're gonna tell me Eishi's gonna be beaten?

It's common sense the rest would not be put in Shokugeki situations.

Ryou barely won against Ren.

You're telling me the current Elites are on Ren's level? This is not FT, nigga.

Why do you think all the elites are on the same level? You keep talking as if they are.

The rebels are all 1st years, dumbass.

Look at the current known Elites.

You're telling me the likes of butt bros & Yuuki stand a chance?

It's common sense.

I'm telling you Alice would probably stand a chance against half of them given her pedigree and entourage.
Not all the rebels are the same level and not all the elites either. You're definitely underage tho.

To be fair to all of you guys, there are 3 new elites. Hayama is just one of them. The other two are likely 2nd or 3rd years who couldn't make the cut when Hat, Isshiki and Kuga were still there. So they're probably sub Eizan level.

You're deluded.

This is only the 3rd stage.

Do you think the narrative will allow more than 2/3 of the rebels to be gone?

Use your common sense, dumbass.

>barely won
No he stomped him.

You have all the symptoms of unironically being an underaged ledditor. Go back to your spawning pool.

Additional spoilers

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

What? Ryou barely won against a Central rookie. Do you seriously think the upper echelons in Central are even on his level.

Eizan's potential has been stated before. He's an outlier.

The only way the author doesn't write himself in a corner is to have the other rebels partake in a challenge/test, unless you're telling me the narrative could afford to have mass expulsion of the rebels at this stage.

>Alice
>standing a chance
She's fucking overrated. What has she done to prove she's on Souma's level?

An interesting twist to what was supposed to be a cooking show.

Consider this. Let's say Azami did move everyone else up and that's why Hayama is the 9th seat. Hayama is considered the second best of the first years. So if the seats were bumped up and there's a new seat 10, that person is likely weaker than Hayama.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

What did he mean by this?

inb4 nigger 3DPD mods

No, my point is, what good would it serve to the narrative to have the other rebels take part in Shokugeki(s)?

They don't stand a chance of winning, unless the 2 other Elites are on Ren's level, who is a Central rookie, fyi.

It's nothing to do w/ seat arrangements.

PSD are 8 alone. Plus Alice, Ryou, Hisako, Nikumi, the Aldini. 14 "rebels in total" and who knows how many other clubs survived the hunt. Wasn't the poison girl also a survivor?

Goddamit, can the spoiler pic be released sooner? My balls is kinda blue right now and i cant wait to fap to my husbando.
Guess i better be sleeping or taking a cold shower.

Oh, I have a hard time believing we'll be seeing a bunch of one on one fights were rightfully most of the rebels would get slaughtered.

I'm just saying, the 3 new elites are likely weaker than the ones we already knew.

Kuga would probably smack the shit out of one, but none will take his challenge, hence this roundabout scheme.

Fuck off with your Bleach spoilers.