How are you going to explain to your grandchildren that you stood behind the worst president in American history?

How are you going to explain to your grandchildren that you stood behind the worst president in American history?

Tell them you Voted: Lambright!

I'll say that I made up for the worst presidency by voting for Trump to replace it

Who cares, all of our grandchildren will be mulattos anyway.

I didn't vote for Obama...?

>Obama is the worst president

People who say this are either buttmad about a half black being president or simply don't know history.

I voted for Kasich.

Easy, I won’t have any grandchildren.

>Obama

Who?

Obama?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA not sure if bait but king nigger was probably the worst president ever.

i gotta explain to my grandchildren what it was like with The Comedian, The CIA, Billary, CIA JR, obama Bin Laden and the Pepe Candidate.

its gonna take a fuckin while.

Said no one ever.

I'd tell them to build a time machine, go back to 2013, and run a candidate that can beat both him and Hillary, you stuck up do-nothing fake conservatives.

fuck off Wayne

Pic related

Can you explain that now? Because that’s not how history is going to see it.

>implying Sup Forums is going to have grandchildren after the water turns all their kids gay

No way. I know they put stuff in the water supply so none of my kids are allowed to drink any water

Agreed. Obama was far from the worst.

Bush was a better President than Trump. Trump is a fucking moron.

The debt.

His only meaningful attempts at lawmaking were a failed broken healthcare reform that's already being taken apart and the TPP that BOTH candidates running for his seat ran against.

Race relations in the country went down the shitter under his watch.

Will probably end up disgraced for some of this shit that keeps getting uncovered.

While I acknowledge that's true, I maintain he was a better option than McCain and Romney

Il say see her, your president, shes trumps daughter!

user...that's ingenious.

I will apologize for voting for Obama, inarguably the worst president ever, and will say that my voting for Trump was to help make up for my mistake of ever thinking that 1-term junior senator former community organizer was ever fit to lead the nation.

Could have been worse.

Trump is great. Him stacking the SC with conservatives and actually building a 2000 mile long wall are the best things that could happen for America's future. I don't care about any of the petulant antics. Jews will continue to play kike tricks and pretend to be authentic critics. Frankly, every cuckservative RINO needs to be kicked in the dick more often. Leftfags are no better because they want everything to go shit just to spite white men, their bogeyman for all bad happenings in the world.

that's why I've made a few baby girls and made sure they are redpilled.

One of you fuckers is gonna get lucky because of my effort. At least they'll be sure to produce good offspring.

>Race relations in the country went down the shitter under his watch

This is such a retarded canard. Registrations on WS/WN forums went through the roof the day he got elected. He literally din du nuffin and race relations were already going to shit.

Tell them I voted Trump in the next election.

Don't mention Syria.

*airhorn*

Simple.

>I did it for the lulz

They'll be brown lol so fuck them.

>How are you going to explain to your grandchildren that you stood behind the worst president in American history?
Gonna ask you the same question.

I will in explain in English.

The food critic?

I supported Trump and disavowed Obama. Trump will go down as one of the greatest.
Sage

I didn't vote for James Buchanan, I wasn't even alive then.

what does the wall do?

>Listen children, and hear of your old pep-pep's greatest folly
>I was just a young man and was swept up in the hype of his campaign
>His promises made him seem like he wasn't going to be another establishment politician like those I had seen during my edgy, anti-Washington high school days
>His plans for government reform seemed incredible. He said we shouldn't be fucking around in the Middle East in wars for oil anymore and that we should withdraw
>It was the first election I could vote in - I had no idea what I was doing
>Even when the protests started I still was convinced that everyone else was just stupid and my president was going to make this country great
>I still can't believe I voted for that Kenyan
Pic unrelated

Keep people out. Though honestly just Trump saying he'll actually deport people has dropped illegal immigration substantially.

t. deformed reddit tranny with mutilated dick

He would, but remember what ((historians)) will chronicle the history books..

Weird way to say "best president in American history".

Thank God I won't have to - I never bet against the God Emperor.

Kek. Nice twist

With whitens America rapidly declining, that means there will be more and more nonwhites in office and by the time that my grandkids are old enough to perceive politics, we'll have had about a dozen Presidents much much much much worse, cuz of the low IQ.

Wayne run for comptroller or something we're not going to make you President. Jesus

Tell them to voted for the best candidate in 2017. Pro tip this was just damage control to prevent the absolute worst candidate from being elected.

*airhorn*

Right, and where exactly are we counting how many illegals are coming in?

Proudly, and make them know that their freedom was at issue in 2016, and freedom won.

But Hillary didn't win.

This.

I did it for the lulz. There is no more pure motivation.

I dont think the burgers on here voted for Obama.

I'm not American and I live in Alberta and my nations elections are decided in the East before my vote even gets counted, my vote doesn't do anything for anybody anywhere.

Top kek

By numbers caught at border and returned.

>my vote doesn't do anything for anybody anywhere.
Your vote doesn't count towards the total of the MP you voted for?

Speak for yourself sourkraut. I voted for king nigger both times

The first time ok, but why the second time? Though Romney wouldn't have been any better.

lol

ahhhh

*airhorn*

Are you autistic or just stupid?

Quality post.

With pride now fuck off!

It was no doubt the most difficult and embarrassing 8 years old my life, children, but we did what we had to do to support and show respect for the chief nigger in charge and knew that someday America would get wise and vote for someone who would push this country in the right direction. And we also knew that the crimes of the previous 8 years admin would be uncovered and justice would be served.

>throw another leftist in the fire Billy and I'll tell you a story about how the resistance got started...

I'm actually interested in what history you're speaking of. Please describe to me how 'history' explains this away.

Makes efforts to deport actually have serious momentum. Right now almost everyone deported comes back like that one San Francisco murderer who was deported 5 times. The hope is that the Wall will keep 99% of attempts to failure making multiple deportations almost unheard of. This itself pays for the wall and further benefits come from less policing and welfare benefits given to illegal people.

Came here to post this

Hillary would have started WW3 with Russia. She also eats babies and is part of satanic pizza cult.

I will say I was sick of Bush and the Neocons after Iraq and afghanistan, but I didn't want Hillary or McCain who would be more of the same, and however the cards fell, he would be an historic president. Then I will tell them that niggers can never be trusted

I already did, that's why we have Trump.

>Trayvon Martin could have been my son
>Hands up don't shoot
>Cool clock Ahmed.

Well Trump is certainly....Unique...

I'll be the last to defend Obama, but he is far from the worst president we've ever had when you really look at some of the retards who held office.

*airhorn*

uh, i never voted for Obama

>Not liking Obama means you hate black people

The only ones I can think of who were even close were the traittors Woodrow Wilson and FDR. If Obama had gotten his WW3 he'd definitely top the list.

I didn't vote for Obama op

>assuming somehow the government grows under Trump rather than shrinks in power
I'll tell them it would have been 100x worse under Hillary
>assuming Trump doesn't drain the swamp
I'll tell them it was an impossible task to begin with
>assuming Trump doesn't use his power to expose the satanic child sex ring controlling our government and reserve
I'll tell them it was decades off from happening
>assuming this is just a hickup in the globalist scheme to enslave everyone on the planet that isn't in their circle and it happens anyway
At least we tried
>assuming the dollar collapses and hyperinflation ruins all of America
This was literally the doing of the federal reserve.
>firstly and above all other reasons
I did it for the endless supply of liberal salt after years of brainwashing and making me feel like a second class citizen for being born white.