Sup Forums Is cancer

This board makes me want to literally want to join ANTIFA and beat the shit out of ignorant nazi faggots like you poltards.

Even though I'm a conservative myself, there's a point where you become a useless extremist who isn't going to solve worldwide issues like the migrant crisis, by inciting violence against groups of people and fighting fire with fire. Becoming extremists because the left has become extreme, isn't going to solve anything, it makes you just as bad as the people you oppose.

>inb4 >HE THINKS POL IS ONE PURSON xD
>inb4 A LEAF
Yeah, because a chink liberal shithole like toronto speaks for the rest of Canada. If anything, the US has a way worse leftist extremist issue than Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/kristol_strikes_again_james_miller/print
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Muh nazis...
Quit your whinging.

m sck n h sam way s fucked

also am no chii3s3

>joining antifa
The funniest part is , that would actually make you a full fledged nazi/commie , just switch white supremacy with minority supremacy and that would be it. Also ,
>antifa
Off my board you nigger.

And to think I felt a little bad because I started to become redpilled about the Jews.

reported and saged

>hurr durr im a le edgy 14 year old nazi do I fit in xDDDxD
In real life, you wouldn't even dare talk about hitler from how much of a pussy you are, you only larp as one from the safety of your computer. Fucking faggot.

Burning leaves!
Black ashes on my eyes!
Cross my fears
Why? Ohohoh!
Burning leaves!
That path that reach to the sky!
The flame within me
Is gone!

/pol has Nazis. Some are ironic, others not.
It's worth it for the memes.

>Even though I'm a conservative myself
Keep walking Trotskyite.

kys
thread change
are the veronicas /ourgirl/s

they dont use (((vevo)))

>ignorant nazi
>faggots
sorry pal, you can only hate one. looks like you ain't leaving

>makes me want to literally want

So, you're too lazy to even join a movement? Damn son.

>This board makes me want to literally want to join ANTIFA
Lol do it, its not like you can become any more of a faggot any way

they would be if their music wasn't hot garbage

>le tolerant left

You are a faggoty leaf who thinks Sup Forums is one person.

Yeah because conservatism has done just fucking wonderfully and hasn't failed every single cause they stood up for in the past 200 years

good point

i wasnt listening.........

And...?

Do you believe in human races?

Read the entire thread you brazillian monkey fuck, I never said I was in ANTIFA or supported their bullshit. But I can understand their "logic" behind their actions and I say logic as in their reasoning behind it. They have the mindset that there's a rising nazi influence in society so they do everything they can do stop nazi from being acceptable "by all means." No I don't support it, but I understand their point of view and I agree that they are wrong to do so.

autism

Funny how after all my time being here, I have always heard "muh joos, muh joos are behind this" yet have no explanations for why or what in the Jewish religion or culture would have to do with it. Never have I heard someone explain what exactly in Jewish beliefs specifically would influence Jews to do these so called actions that Sup Forums believes they're behind.

I-AM-NOT-A-COMMUNIST-LEARN-TO-READ

Faggot is an insult and I'll use it as I please.

A movement based off a political ideology isn't going to do any good for the world, it's independant people with good morals and ideas, that will in turn change the world.

>reads first two sentences
HURR DURR MUH LIBTARD MEMES

Hurrdurr i understand ANTFIA retardation, I'm special. Enjoy Islamic anal jihad

>faggot is an insult
>not realizing the antifags would attack you for saying it

We're not "extremists" we're fighting for our people to have basic rights such as pride

Islam is the opposite of what the left believes in you dumbass burger. The left only "supports" islam because of "muh diversity" and because of "muh religion of peace." Liberals know well that Islam is everything they hate, yet they have conditioned and forced themselves to believe that it's not and that Muslims are on their side.

You're right, nationalism is NOT the same thing as supremacy. Nationalism is believing in preserving your culture and people, while respecting other cultures as well, as long as they stay in their own country. I agree with that to an extent, but nazism is NOT nationalism. Yes it does have nationalist values, but it greatly hold supremacist values believing that certain ethnic groups should be exterminated and genocide. That isn't true nationalism therefore Nazism isn't nationalism.

>Cuck gets so triggered over shitposts and opinions online, he considers becoming an actual terrorist
>Expects us to believe he's a conservative and "one of us"
>A fucking leaf feeling compelled to "inb4 A LEAF"
Lol
>As if a chink shithole like Toronto speaks for Canada
>The US is way worse
As bad as California is, it's not. The rest of the country hates California. Hell, even California hates California. That tends to happen when you're a self-hating faggot piece of shit. Don't worry, California will burn itself to the ground or get shaken loose, like the turd it is, into the toilet that is the Pacific Ocean.
What makes Canada worse, you ask?
Simple.
Canada is still in denial. Your people honestly think you're better off. You're not. Your economy is in shambles and yet you can't pull away from your shitposting about how much you hate the US to do anything about it.

>HEY GUISE BEING TOO FAR TO THE RIGHT IS BAD SO WE SHOULD TOTALLY WORK WTIH THE LEFT BECAUSE THEYRE NOT SO BAD AND THEY LOVE TO COMPROMISE AND I BET WE'LL ALL BE OKAY AND FIND A SOLUTION IF WE JUST DON'T ALLOW OURSELVES TO GO TOO FAR RIGHT!!!!

Yeah, nah, go fucking kill yourself and any spawn you may have created, you worthless fucking cunt.

>I am not a communist
Neither are Bill Kristol or his father Irving... wink wink.
takimag.com/article/kristol_strikes_again_james_miller/print

Every political / alt / conspiracy forum I visit is chock full of racism. I think think it is contrived and encouraged by certain provocateurs; the people here aren't generally stupid enouh to think being a retarded bigot is useful. It favors the deep state to have extremists on both sides. Not to mention they can use it to discredit every bit of information that comes out of this place.

>Sup Forums is extremist
it's a fucking open forum where anyone can post

you sound like an idiot when you parrot the same invective memes of "hurr durr" and "muh" and "le." i realize you're trying to satirize them, but the people who use them are as well, and it makes you indistinguishable in tone. if you can't refute a point or expose some instance of idiocy without typing "hurr durr" at the beginning of your post, whatever you're about to write isn't worth reading.

t. propaganda expert.

>This board makes me want to literally want to join ANTIFA and beat the shit out of ignorant nazi faggots like you poltards.

This solves everything you dumbfuck. The more extreme people become and the quicker the violence escalates, the faster this all will be solved once USA ceases to exist and all factions carve up their own piece of land from it. Let commies and mexicans have commiefornia and huwite advocates take the rural areas. Only difference to now will be that nazis will be shot on the streets if they enter commiefornia and niggers and spics will be hung from the trees in the huwite areas.

>there's a point where you become a useless extremist who isn't going to solve worldwide issues like the migrant crisis, by inciting violence against groups of people and fighting fire with fire. Becoming extremists because the left has become extreme, isn't going to solve anything, it makes you just as bad as the people you oppose.

>seconds before
>this board makes me wanna become an extremist and incite violence against groups of people by fighting fire with fire

Fucking pick one, idiot. Do you wanna be an antifa faggot and follow their guidelines of being a violent extremist bent on punching le ebil nazis, or do you think people shouldn't become violent extremists just because one side or another is?

Fucking kike.

Come user what if I post a Anima pic of an underage girl with a MAGA hat on??
I'm only here for the MEMES!! It's all Irony!! Kellyanne!!!
C'mon user...what about Trump? What about the Kek!!?!?

Seriously, I'm with you, these people are fucking bottom-of-the-fucking barrel losers. It's why they're here. This is the cesspool of the internet, and everybody knows it. This is the modern Republican Party, gonna be a fun ride.

after doing some scientific analysis of this thread I have discovered that your are the cancer of pol.

YES YOU.

Damn you are such a colossal humourless faggot.

Being an "extremist" is the only way. Be the outlier for your movement and inspire little faggots like you to realize what you are. unfortunately you are clearly half nigger or chink. Most likely chink because you casually insulted them in your post.

Go back to china you worthless insect.

canada should just be annexed and every liberal in the country gassed

you need to start over

You nigger with the whinging!

we should seriously considerturning canada into world's largest open-pit mine then while all the leafs are on bottom mining fill it in with ocean and drown them all.

Sup Forums makes me hate canadians apmost as much as I hate chinks, kikes and niggers.

There’s literally nowhere else where you can call out this stuff without getting attacked by Jews:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

wtf are you even trying to say you retarded faggot? Open a history book and you can see all kinds of militant extremist conservatives solving things with bullets and getting what they want.

Try making an argument next time.

>pro-tip
pol is satire

Can't you comprehend statistics with your shoe size IQ?

Thinking this COINTEL actually works. Let me guess "Alt-Right" was invented by the Left?
Now post an Anime pic faggot.

The more moderate muslims we turn into Jihadi's the better. The Anglo-Saxons are just getting warm. Gotta pour more gas on the fire.
Conservatives are an embarrassment. I've been told my whole life how 'evil' the Tories are. Total fucking pussies.

Everyone that lives in a larger city in Canada should be gassed. Except for deadmau5

Eat shit OP.

Hi op the fag, how is it nice to be a leaf?

Don't give a shit, do what you want. Think about consequences though.

Stop spamming this board with your pointless, personal and rather subhuman rant.

No one can hear you with that huge black cock in your mouth OP.

venti looks so comfy
i just want to snuggle with her all night

Then leaf

LEAF

Cool go join anti-fa
You wont be missed.
If your gonna swap sides just because
>Sup Forums hurt my feelings
Then you weren't a real ally to begin with.
>nothing is worse than a traitor

Toronto is really gay, and you sound like you belong there you fucking cuck

I love my mongrel nation. Seriously.