Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/85Yfe
nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi/
unv.is/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html
dystopiausa.com/trumps-storm-tracker-week-2-intensify/
mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635)
truepundit.com/exclusive-six-u-s-agencies-conspired-to-illegally-wiretap-trump-british-intel-used-as-front-to-spy-on-campaign-for-nsa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for shit that has been well known for months

Oh now Drumpftards believe the Washington Post now?

Bump, and isn't this illegal???

Surprising that this shitty paper actually is reporting it

Bump for months old news

>One person close to the matter said the campaign and the DNC weren’t informed of Fusion GPS’s role by the law firm.

>People involved in the matter said they would not disclose the dollar-amounts paid to Fusion GPS, but said the campaign and the DNC shared the cost.
So the DNC and campaign were both for paying for services that they did not know they were paying for? That's a problem on many levels.

archived
>archive.is/85Yfe

Bump this is being slip

Old news, but finally confirmed by (((them))).

>archive.is/85Yfe
thank you /user/, thank you

Bezos blog is protecting the real culprit, throwing DNC under the bus.

So

It's so they can purposely remain in the dark in case something comes back on them.

Are they gonna get in trouble for this, though?

Also, apparently the GOP person who funded that dossier in the first place was McCain.

This

They normally wouldn't report it unless they feel confident in throwing Hillary under the bus or trying to bury the story quickly

Not for DNC or Clinton’s but the FBI is fucked. It’s time to burn it all down to the ground.

Small if false

Or they find someone to be the fall guy

>Also, apparently the GOP person who funded that dossier in the first place was McCain.

I thought it was the CIA stooge Egg McMuffin

Ive heard it was an anti-Trump Republican donor

factual if massive

Its literally nothing.

Drumpf is a traitor this is just a distraction.

That's what I thought, too, I doubt there's anything wrong with the DNC trying to dig up dirt on their opponents but the FBI paying political researchers looks terrible for the FBI.

McShitstain said he hand delivered it to Comey
nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi/

I did the work for you, OP. Since you're a dumb fag.

unv.is/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

I thought we knew this already, they’re just getting this?

So what
Literally nothing
Worse Than North Korea happening fags
Never gonna happen Sup Forums

We don't believe it really, we just already knew about it. It is surprising they wrote about it first though.

Limited hangout.

Reminder that we still need to investigate why Barry was kicked out of the house when he hit puberty and his toddler half-sister stayed with his mother and step father.

Never saw a photo of his sister smiling like Barry. What happened to make the stepfather banish this little angel?

Thanks, WAPO has a paywall and i sure as shit aint paying them.

Bump

Hostile sources telling the truth are more believable, numbnuts.

To the shills here saying it’s nothing, a good reminder of how this is important
>DNC did the “pied piper” campaign strategy to elevate Trump and make him look foolish but it backfired
>DNC caught knee capping Bernie campaign and was the target of a class-action lawsuit for voter intimidation
>DNC and Clinton then cooked up Oppo, which while not illegal, is dubious given foreign entities like British, Ukrainian and even Russian parties involved
>Fusion GPS literally had the lawyer that met with Don Jr on payroll
>Once they lose they try and use it with the FBI as a way to investigate Trump
>Buzzfeed and CNN report on it, it’s quickly debunked but the Russian Interference angle is stuck
>Trump fires Comey for obvious conflict of interests and behavior that’s clearly partisan BS, leads to Mueller investigation

The DNC and Clinton campaign are x20 guilty of whatever Trump did and this isn’t even scratching the surface.

I understand the PR implications that this has considering the big fuss the media has made over the past 10 months, but is there something actually illegal happening with DNC/HRC paying for the dossier? No shill here, genuinely curious.

Psh, nice source, might as well cite infowars drumpftard

Bezos owns the WaPo, and he is already in the crosshairs with Trump. Word has come down the line that the gig is up, and there are going to be real convictions coming in soon for big names (Yes Clinton among others).

Bezos at this point KNOWS he has to start running a respectable paper, as there is no more protection for him. It wont matter tho, Trump will bust him with anti-trust legislation either way, but Bezos is going to do what he can for now to try to weasle his way out of anything worse. (Willingly publishing/broadcasting fake news is a felony, has been for decades)

>So the DNC and campaign were both for paying for services that they did not know they were paying for?
Democrats even a year after defeat are in such disarray that playing dumb is the best play they have left. All the records have probably been destroyed anyway.

why are they using "people" as a substitute for "sources"?

I have two words to say, SETH RICH.

I don't think so, but it's more the fact that they whined about Russian interference, but basically paid Russia for this

There is if they colluded with media corporations to air it, knowing it was fake.

Fucked his half sister

They think it hurts Trump because of my Russia

But Clinton funding it is a big scoop.

This is huge. All over Drudge now. Democrats BTFO!

Holy fuck I can't wait for the news cycle tomorrow morning. Indictment hammer coming down hard on the Democrats!

As someone mentioned before probably not the campaign, but presenting it to the FBI as fact and claiming it had merit is borderline sedition. They were literally trying to unseat a president, and How much of this had anything to do with the FISA warrants? If they can prove this was used to do that they’re gonna be facing time in federal pounding in the ass prison.

yeah literally none of that is going to ever happen, bookmark this on Netscape

false if small

It took the "mainstream" long enough to admit it.
The entire Russian narrative was pushed by Hillary's campaign. And it's hurting the nation.

Hillary is an evil bird.

>Netscape
This is an IE6 community asshole

Tend to agree here. The jig is up. MSM has two choices: keep swinging or try to be 'first in' to say 'ah fuck I guess we were wrong, will you forgive us'?

Wasn't the agent they hired a "foreign national"???

So why when trump tried to dig up dirt on clinton it was (((treason)))???

I still think this is more trouble for the FBI than the DNC and Clinton. The DNC paying for oppo dirt is one thing but the FBI continuing to pay this shady research firm and possibly using their "findings" to get FISA warrants is a whole different matter.

In order to "drain the swamp" you cant just send them home for 8 years, which is what happens to half the swamp every time the administration shifts anyhow. You have to put people in prison.

Trump is acting to affect real change in Washington. Just wait and see.

Isn't this exactly what leftists claimed Trump did that was illegal, but he didn't actually do it?

Many left-wing organizations are going to start covering their asses soon and cutting their ties/losses.

Just wait, you'll see them coming out like rats from a sinking ship just to save their companies from utter bankruptcy

Yuge news. We're just riders on the storm.

Copy pasta

Please note the “people familiar with the matter said.” In all likelihood, the source was someone in Congress. See the earlier posts below about Congress wanting access to Fusion’s bank records. WaPo probably knew this long ago, but only ran it because it was going to break somewhere due to Congress pressuring Fusion.

Hillary’s bad day just got even worse, as has the complicit DNC.

dystopiausa.com/trumps-storm-tracker-week-2-intensify/

It's not treason. It's just dirty politics. And lies built on lies.

So why when trump was offered info FOR FREE by foreigners it was
>muh treason

Now when DNC PAYS foreign agents to dig dirt on trump it's not illegal, but dubious???

How does that work???

Oh look dems figured out something we knew 6 months ago. Just like the '17 intel agencies' lie it took them 6 months to figure out

Media matters was right, dems cannot compete with us (mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635)

Agreed, mentioned above

If anyone’s dick is in a vise, it’s the Obama DOJ and FBI specifically

Bump

Yeah he was British from what I remember. Not to mention he allegedly got his "info" from several Russians.

actually they printed provable lies in this piece as a (((tactic))) to get out in front of the nuclear missile that is locked to obliterate their leftist cabal and the treasonous, demonic cryptomarxist ((neocons))) who have for seven sickening decades infested our soon to be great again republic.
so no. we don't belive (((them))), nigger faggot.

Oh yeah. They've spewed so much shit that I forgot about that one.

No i think this will be the msm coming out with the story then minimize and when conservatives call them out for not reporting it they will point to the fact that they broke the story.

BUMP 4 Trump

May it be so.

he's a nigger

Few are covering it now, but it does take a day or two.

Except the FBI will be tied to Obama in that case. Comey is looking at jail time, its one of the reasons he was flip flopping so hard, because he is a little rat and rather than man up and go all in, he was trying to play both sides and keep his little neck out of the noose.

You're not allowed to hire or pay foregners to work on your campaign its why they had trump in hot water over the don jr russia meetings.

Checked

Oh wow, glad you shared this. I totally didn't know this almost a fucking year ago you retard.

Newsweek
Who knew they were still in business
Good for you Newsweek

Trump didn’t use his “free” oppo that he never got to unseat a sitting president, or give it to the DOJ and FBI claiming it was the truth to investigate Clinton as president for crimes and ties that are probably false.

Like I said, Campaigns doing oppo is one thing and legal, even with foreign entities. But don’t cry foul when you’re much more guilty of the same then try to fuck with the incoming president. People are literally going mental on the left thinking they’re under Russian rule.

trump being a traitor is a distraction from this.

>falling for the graphical jew

It gets around your peasky constitution, here is another example of them doing just that

- Six U.S. agencies created a stealth task force, spearhead by CIA’s Brennan, to run domestic surveillance on Trump associates and possibly Trump himself.

- To feign ignorance and to seemingly operate within U.S. laws, the agencies freelanced the wiretapping of Trump associates to the British spy agency GCHQ.

- The decision to insert GCHQ as a back door to eavesdrop was sparked by the denial of two FISA Court warrant applications filed by the FBI to seek wiretaps of Trump associates.

- GCHQ did not work from London or the UK. In fact the spy agency worked from NSA’s headquarters in Fort Meade, MD with direct NSA supervision and guidance to conduct sweeping surveillance on Trump associates.

- The illegal wiretaps were initiated months before the controversial Trump dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.

- The Justice Department and FBI set up the meeting at Trump Tower between Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner with controversial Russian officials to make Trump’s associates appear compromised.

- Following the Trump Tower sit down, GCHQ began digitally wiretapping Manafort, Trump Jr., and Kushner.

1/2

So if this is not collusion with the Russians, what exactly was Trump accused of doing the whole time? Serious question.

2/2

- After the concocted meeting by the Deep State, the British spy agency could officially justify wiretapping Trump associates as an intelligence front for NSA because the Russian lawyer at the meeting Natalia Veselnitskaya was considered an international security risk and prior to the June sit down was not even allowed entry into the United States or the UK, federal sources said.

- By using GCHQ, the NSA and its intelligence partners had carved out a loophole to wiretap Trump without a warrant. While it is illegal for U.S. agencies to monitor phones and emails of U.S. citizens inside the United States absent a warrant, it is not illegal for British intelligence to do so. Even if the GCHQ was tapping Trump on U.S. soil at Fort Meade.

- The wiretaps, secured through illicit scheming, have been used by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 election, even though the evidence is considered “poisoned fruit.”

truepundit.com/exclusive-six-u-s-agencies-conspired-to-illegally-wiretap-trump-british-intel-used-as-front-to-spy-on-campaign-for-nsa/

The anti-Trump donor stopped funding after Trump won the primaries, so Steele turned to Democrats to complete his research.
This has been reported on since last year, it is nothing new.

oh, so (((collusion))) is all of a sudden (((now))) non-newsworthy, faggots?

DONT YOU IDIOTS GET IT???

THE WHOLE MUH RUSSIA THING WAS A SETUP FROM THE START. THEY PAID FOR THE FAKE PISS DOSSIER. THEY SENT THE "RUSSIANS" TO MEET WITH TRUMP. MCCAIN AND RYAN CONVINCED TRUMP WITH AN ULTIMATUM TO HIRE MANAFORT. MANAFORT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE TIE THAT BINDS IT ALL TOGETHER, BUT TRUMP WAS TOO SMART AND FIRED HIM BEFORE HE WAS IN TOO DEEP TO GET OUT.

Shills are in full mode. Russia piss dossier was created by autisitic user here on Sup Forums, then gave to rick the cuck then rick gave to McMuffin then McCain then to fbi/cia and they fell for it because they were desperately to find a dirt on trump.

Calm down you turbo nigger. Of course it's news worthy. I'm just curious if there is a specific statute I can quote that they broke.

The DNC paying a Washington firm to discover that Trump is a traitor is not the news. The news is that Trump is a traitor.

So if this is not collusion with the Russians, what exactly was Trump accused of doing the whole time?

THIS. AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

WaPo employees podesta mate, you are dreaming if you think this is not a jewish trick. This is to take control of the story

Except that's not actually what happened.

>losing this badly

I have zero sympathy for you.

BUMP

Whole lotta shit threads and slidin' today for some reason.

It does really seem so, yeah.

This whole "Russian lawyer" thing was such an obvious set-up, too, I remember how that email went along the lines of "hey kids, wanna collude with the Russians?? :DDD"

>"Police Department wrapped in scandal after using taxpayer money to pay for murder investigation"

Lol you trumpanzees are desperate because you know Mueller is closing in on your dictator.

This isnt a limited hangout. They didnt couch the story in dismissable terms or bury it, and its going to front page in all the papers by tomorrow night.