Holocaust memorial to be built in the gardens infront of houses of parliament in London

Ain't it beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAHuw0tBGvo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums
standard.co.uk/news/london/architect-to-the-stars-sir-david-adjaye-chosen-to-design-uks-new-holocaust-memorial-a3666591.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are Jews /ourguys/?

Good, it was a fucking shame we let 29 Million innocent civilians die at Hitler's hands. We should remember them irregardless of who they are.

>THE STATE OF BRITBONGS

>trying to banter with a memeflag

The jews do know the British fought against the Nazis, right?

Cool we have one too :D

is this supposed to represent le hungry ribcage or something?

Will they stop at six million monuments

Been there. Absolute waste of space.

Who builds monuments? Conquerors build monuments.

Probably

Oddly enough, I'm looking forward to when the Muslims bomb it.

Fek......

Such a bizarre monument. A simple plaque saying 'RIP to the 60 gorillion' would be more effective than a park full of rectangular concrete blocks.

What is it with Jews and this weird post-modernist pseudo-art shit? Surely they could drop it for what should be a solemn monument to their own genocide.

Watch out antisemites

£50million

FIFTY fucking MILLION

>makes fun of others
>has a meme flag

We visited that on a school trip to Berlin, but it was icy as fuck and we basically just skated through it lmao. Had far too much fun.

Oh my fucking god, they can’t even make it symmetrical

>ruining a beautiful garden with some edgy crap
So, the purpose of this is to make people anti-Semitic, right?

>not even spending £10 per gassed jew

This stinginess is an insult to the memory of the six billion

why arent brits standing up???

Go to the mosques and demand that they start making human chains to stop this fake BS from being put up. Those muslims will go ape shit. Sure you hate them, but against the jew, you can find no better allie.

If you stare hard enough you almost make out the form of a merchant.

Who spent 50M in that piece of shit?

FFS 50M on a Jewish lie. No wonder they view us as dumb cattle

Is there genuinely no Rabbi in that picture?
>BASED Simpsons

I wonder how much they are paying the jewish architect

*Blocks your monument*
Know this paki obsessed with muh Palastine could get riled up about this

wtf I see it.

I think it's only appropriate that you'd build a memorial and great symbol for your true rulers. Imagine you'd had a statue of a king there. Now THAT would look dumb.

I see the merchant...

wtf

What will Ahmed and the Sharia Squad think of this?

You've ruined me...

>defaced
Really makes you think

Vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=pAHuw0tBGvo

Who is Benjamin Raymond? He seems like a funny guy

Why a memorial in a country where the holocaust didn't happen? Why not a memorial to the poor vanguished Jutes, Celts, and Picts?

They sure put a lot of fucking money into something that no one cares about and happened almost 100 years ago.

Good forbid they spend it on something that actually fucking matters.

You can't make this shit up

Merchants...merchants everywhere

Why are jew memorials always so fucking ugly?

Why do you fucking think?

In my little town they put up a memorial for 11 jews that were taken, while at the same time 2100 town civilians died in ww2. No let's build a memorial for these 11 jews specifically.

He ran this "national action" that got banned , it was sorta retarded to some extent (worshipping Hitler and Churchill at the same time) but shouldn't of got banned

Damn, just when we were about to forget.

Apprently they praised the murder of Joe Cocks. Granted, he doesn't look to bright. He's one for the rank and file of good old red coats. A soldier, not a officer, not a general. The problem is: you also have no generals. The best you get is (((Douglas Murray))) and (((Mark Stein))). And even that changes nothing.

Truth is: the white British themselves are at fault for it. Same as all the white Europeans

those monuments looks like hiding spots to hide when the great jewish removal will happen

> Caliphate of Londonistan objects to yet ANOTHER monument to muh 6 gorillion

> gets Aloha Snackbar'd every Muslim holiday

> BBC suddenly begins to air anti-refugee news

What does it matter? The earth will be lifeless within 10 years. When was the last time you saw any birds in South London apart from Magpies, Parakeets, Crows,and Pigeons ? All the starlings, thrushes, sparrows and finches have fucked off. You are lucky if you even see any insects in British cities now. The pollinating insects are no longer abundant, and the number of people dying of pollution related illnesses has shot up. Who gives a fuck if they build that? By the end of this century there will be nothing left to see it

>Year 2545: Jews erect space momument to commerate the Holocaust

>schande
Come on

Apparently the holocaust occured everywhere on the earth simultaneously, hmmm. Is there a holocaust museum in Japan?

It's true he should have written big oven

>with jews, you lose

This.
Weird stuff desu

Idk man, I've met plenty of Jews in London and they all treated me pretty well.
One of them, who I am pretty good friends with, even got me a decent finance job.

Pretty comfy.

Hope they blow it up tbqh insha'Allah

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums

An ugly memorial is more noticeable than some statue. It being ugly also couples the ugliness with what the memorial is for.
The memorials are ugly so that we may never forget the Jews plight. Furthermore they're unique in their ugliness yet pop up in places that had nothing to do with the Holocaust, i.e. London.
The jews that are left today are the jews that didn't assimilate into European societys. This pride in being ostracized and apart from society at large colours most of jewish culture. They like seeing themselfes as the underdogs and as the mistreated. So in a perverse way, an ugly memorial is what they want, to be apart from those with nice memorialsm, to be special in their jewish culture.

It may also be a low-key show of dominance. Making the goyim put stupid shit in their cities.

>unironicly looks like a baseboard heater

can someone please explain how this represents anything?

Just when I thought England couldn't get any more cucked

“Architect to the stars Sir David Adjaye was today chosen to design the UK’s new Holocaust Memorial, and said he wanted to ensure the genocide was not “buried under history”.

standard.co.uk/news/london/architect-to-the-stars-sir-david-adjaye-chosen-to-design-uks-new-holocaust-memorial-a3666591.html

Well now what have we here. Black man teaming up with kikes to inflict more white guilt.

Literally Niggers Jews Bad News

Sup Forums was right again.

can someone make shzarizkala by painting the top of the block so ppl walking cant see it but with a drone it is observable

Wat?

Sup Forums is always right

It was designed by a nigger architect.
Kikes and Nigs are on the same side, they both have an interest in stopping the white man organising and guilt is a tool used to accomplish that.

to be honest, I wouldn't care if it wasn't so damn ugly and actually looked like something. I also give this 3 months before Abdul has a accident and damages it.

jews hate beauty because they are a really ugly people physically

kekd

>REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION GOY!!!!!!!
>WE WILL MAKE SURE YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN'S WIFE'S SON REMEMBERS IT TOO JUST FOR GOOD MEASURE

Jews like postmodernist architecture

Don't act like you wouldn't bang Rachel (((Riley)) though

Where are all the memorials for deaths caused by communism? Jews act like they're the only attempted genocide victims in history.

I like this analysis.

Overall it's the art of strengthening the protective memetics. Meanwhile, monuments for memes that do not serve as positive tool are destroyed.

Same goes for socially embedded memetics. The divisive ones are emboldened in our twitter trending topics day after days.

>Hegelian Dialectic Homestasis

stop being so anti semitic goy, they are god's chosen people you know...

you must be fucking joking me i go to that exact spot all the time. they're gonna flatten the playground to make space for this shit??

"jews" like her are 90% white genetics

......m8 i fucking see it. Im sure my eyes must be broken.... maybe the ol' autism is playing up.

>
waitress?

Good fucking question

Probably because (((they))) have more of a vested interest in keeping Nazism as the Ultimate Evil.

If people start to question communism they might discover (((who))) was behind it.

best way to dissipate the inevitable heat
>if you know what I mean

OP post a fucking source...
its literally just pictures.... any architect student could've made this

dont do this to me

like dominos, they fell one by one when going to the ovens?

pic related

google holocaust memorial retard

wake us up from this hell we woke up in

>commies flip off monument in designer clothes
every time.

Is that a painting of bernie sanders?