JoJo

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Vote for what you consider the best JoJo part.
strawpoll.me/11121693/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eocOdom1OtE
strawpoll.me/11121693/
youtube.com/watch?v=I5R20tnxC0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm loving Part 8 a lot so far, but SBR is my favorite part, followed close by DiU

part 8 might become my favourite if it ends good.

7>8(right now)>4>6>5>2>3>1

Which /jojo/ thread do we use?

other thread has gone into shitter with quad meme magic. also, this thread was up first.

best girl coming through

>He removed her muscle-definition
Bastard

why would she need muscles when she marry?

What's with the unicorn theme?

Araki X Gucci art collab

Buccellati and Abbacchio feature in it too.

what are they looking at?

Your trips

i think rohan goes to italy.

How many of you are hyped for our friend Chad Koichi to thrash and humiliate beta kira and then going home to bang yukako next episode?

Chad Koichi voice is the only tolerable Koichi voice, and actually well performed, so I'm excited.

Can Rohan use Heaven's Door on himself?
would he give himself a nice thick cock if he could?

can physical properties change?
i don't think if he writes "in" you that you will have 8 pack abs, you will suddenly get them.

>Rohan mentally enslaves, mutilates and nearly murders one of his own fans who came round to his house to try and get his autograph
>'B-but muh manga...'
Why didn't they just kill him again?

best grill is Yasuho

He used it on himself once in his spinoff I think

They're a very forgiving crew. Koichi went to Rohan's house with Hazamada who had also tried to kill them.

I made one of these charts very quickly with the images on my computer so it's probably not final. Please don't hurt me.

Because Part 4 is about innocence, and the main crew never actually kills anyone. I guess Araki made up for that with Part 5 though.

Hazemada was a weak, creepy piece of shit, but he was only ever trying to run Jotaro out of town at the start, he didn't set out with killing intent. And he didn't try to finish Josuke when he thought he'd incapacitated him, either.

Rohan comes off as a lot more sadistic in general, while Hazemada was motivated by fear of Akira, Rohan just didn't consider Koichi (or Hazemada, or Okuyasu) to be people with feelings at all.

Jesus Christ this is so pleb it hurts.

yashuo will not be best girl after her pussy is filled to the brim with cum from 4 testicles.

>the main crew never actually kills anyone
It's sort of ironic, given that Angelo and Teru's fates are objectively worse than death.

But yeah, you have a point about part 5, the constant bloodbath aspect was cool for a bit but wound up being predictable. Parts 3, 6 and 7 handled it better, with fatalities being handled on a case-by-case basis.

Kek

>post YFW Highway Star gets fully budgeted episodes
>For the motorcycle chase they play Chase
>Time it up perfectly so that when Josuke has to fix the bike it gets to youtube.com/watch?v=eocOdom1OtE 0:44 and goes to CHASEU when the bike's fixed and the chase continues

>I guess Araki made up for that with Part 5 though.

It would be really interesting seeing the Part 5 crew interact with Morioh Stand users.

They aren't a very forgiving bunch

Josuke or Okuyasu would've killed Kira given the opportunity.

Teru was the real standout. Angelo was definitely deserving and there was still a bit of a Part 3 at the start. Echoes is where it starts to more innocent.

I like how the innocence affected the deaths though. They felt a lot more shocking, in a series where death is common.

why the fuck did you make it an orange background

Why is Fatty hated for being a bitch about the money and Narancia liked when the latter is downright sadistic at times?

I bet that the Morioh boys would think they were really cool for five minutes, and then see what a bunch of broken, horrible people they really are.

>Diospawn who really steals and based his career off a shitty pun
>Smelly fag with a penis on his hat that also makes his head look like a penis head
>Screeching five-year-old who can't read and tries to stab his companions when he gets mad
>Depressed, bitter alcoholic who pisses in tea and hates himself for getting his partner killed
>Sir Not Appearing For More Than One Fight
>A nice guy aside from licking teenagers and being a zombie

Because Shigeki is fat and weird looking. There is literally no other reason. You're allowed to do as you please as long as you're cute.

Suggestions welcome

Fatty is a kid with a normal upbringing but tried to fucking kill his friends for no reason other than greed

Narancia is a street kid that joined fucking mafia and is mad at a dude that tried to kill him and his gang

And Narancia never caused Giorno any offense either. He gets a free pass for being an asshole to his friends because he didn't mess with the MC, whereas people hate Abbacchio for being rude and untrusting because his hostility was aimed at Giorno.

You're right, they just turn a kid into a book.
Granted, Teru is a cowardly piece of shit but I don't think he deserved the same fate as Angelo/Kars/Magenta.

>tried to fucking kill his friends for no reason other than greed
He realized he was being used and felt bitter about it. Josuke and Okuyasu were taking advantage of him and it blew up in their faces, no-one deserved to die over it but they shouldn't have acted so surprised when their plan went awry.

desu if I was Fugo I wouldn't betray Diavolo either

What is the deal with this guy?
>filthy rich family with prospering business
>dresses shit, hairstyle is like a thug and acts stupid.

forgot pic

>Joshuu
>shit

>dresses shit, hairstyle is like a thug and acts
What are you talking about? Speedwagon is dapper as fuck.

Why is "every" other "word" in the "part 5" "translation" in "quotation marks"?

Why can't it be friday already? Holy fuck.
Last week's episode has me so hyped for the rest of this cour, literally the best episode of JoJo so far.

Araki does that in his writing, some translators keep it and some don't. Like how in Part 8 Everyo~~~~ne ta~~~~~lks li~~~~~ke thi~~~~~s. It's just weird quirks with Araki's writing that don't translate well into English but some translators keep them in anyway.

>literally the best episode

wait fuck I meant of the part 4 adaptation, literally everything in the episode was perfect from Shigechi's death to the SHA reveal and Killer Queen looked brilliant.

Why KQ so angry though

>Re-read SBR
>Every dialogue in the final confrontation with Valentine and Johnny has little drawings of the things they're talking about

He only looked angry in that shot though, throughout the rest of the episode he looked pretty emotionless.
>That fucking Killer Queen skull in the beginning though
I know I got pissed and wanted them to fix KQ's design from last week's travesty but jesus christ that was unexpectedly brilliant.

Where and which time period do you want as setting for part 9?

I want Chengez khan, Subutai and mongols to have stands.
Stands + Horses + rape and pillage of asia and europe.

>Pirates for part 9 confirmed!

Cyberpunk or space Jojo.

It's easily in my Top 10 JoJo Episodes

that would be cool. part 8 already has smartphones and other tech.
part 9 can be in further future.

Kira's presentation in the anime so far and Killer Queen in the last episode have been on fucking point, and honestly I think them switching Cinderella with Quiet Life was the best choice. It'd be such a pace AND mood breaker for the Cinderella episode to happen after Shigechi's death, moving on straight to SHA actually worked super well.

>strawpoll.me/11121693/

Well since it's a poll, the one/s with the highest votes automatically mean they're shit because that indicates 100% it's/they're for plebeian tastes.

'nuff said

I think Part 9 will be set in Europe and be about a gang war between two factions. One led by the Reboot Version of Giorno and the other led by the Reboot Version of Jolyne

I actually that Araki does some little spin-off stories with his old characters instead of part 9

Personally i think Part 4 has been superior to Part 3 in terms of the anime adaption The pacing has led to faster paced fights and there has been far less filler and more interesting.

>strawpoll.me/11121693/
is your favourite part not getting votes in poll? why salty?

>WHY ISNT PHANTOM BLOOD WINNING REE

weW

>strawpoll.me/11121693/
>Phantom Blood has one vote
lmao

what if part 9 is set in AYY LMAO world? Because the meteorite came from the space.
what kind of stands they would have?

>I meant of the part 4 adaptation
The animation was very mediocre with some bad shots.

Best episodes so far are Angelo or Rohan Part 2. Jope SHA steps up the game again, we had very solid episodes at the begging (first 6 chapters excepting the very first) and then some other good ones there and there (like Rohan 2, Tonio or RHCP 2). Since the Harvest arc started the overall quality has been very poor.

Anything dealing with Yucuck is filler.

I don't think I'd call that expression anger.
It feels more like hatred that can't be repressed.
It's too cold for anger.

>Phantom blood fan
>one vote
kek

I still think it's better animated then Part 3 and while it had some meh episodes i feel Part 4 has been a lot more memorable.

Animation mediocre with some bad shots? They animated Shigechi's death really well and the overall direction of this episode was perfect. The best animated scene had to be SHA's reveal though in terms of direction, animation and music.
youtube.com/watch?v=I5R20tnxC0A
>The sudden battle rendition of Kira's 10/10 theme
>The disgustingly detailed movement of the shop keeper's hand after it got gored (Seriously, look at how one of his broken fingers goes limp and almost looks like it falls off)
>"KOCHI WO MIRO"
>That scene that showed how SHA looked from a non-stand user perspective.
The animation may not have been the absolute most amazing but the overall direction easily makes this episode one of the best.

But there has been some meh episodes like Harvest 1/2. Cinderella was good thanks to the arr deco and Kira wants a quiet life Part 1 was also on the meh side.

>Part 5 as much votes as part 7

What the hell is happening are the "Part 5 is shit" and the "Part 7 is GOAT" memers finally dieing out?

Harvest 1/2 was pretty good for how fun it was, they nailed the comedy aspect and the 500 Million scene is the funniest scene in the anime so far, Okuyasu's voice actor is the fucking best.

Even the second Harvest episode was fun to watch, it had a very good usage of color pallette changes, very good use of OST and had some really great scenes like the one where Shigechi literally burned with anger.

Yeah the animation hasn't always been on point but most if not all the episodes have been fun and memorable unlike Part 3. Seriously can you remember most of Part 3's fights with a few expections.

Part 3's fights were pretty unmemorable, aside from some notable exceptions. Even the unmemorable fights of part 4 from the manga have gotten some very nice treatment in the anime, look at The Lock for example with it's brilliant direction, Ratt for the fucking absolutely tense 2nd half, the Ghost Alley episode for 10/10 use of OST and Reimi's brilliant voice actor and the fucking phenomenal Kira debut and hell even Cinderella was amazing for those fairytale-like stylized shots.

part 7 will come on top though as american shitposters will wake up and vote for part 7.

I think Part 5 is going to suffer as while DIU has some downtime. VA is all about the fights meaning it's going to be a lot more noticeable if they make certain scenes low quality.

>Getting my friend into the anime
>know for a fact that he wont care enough to dive in, will probably be a filthy animeonly
>As far as i have told him, he only really cares about Stands
>so, force him to watch 24 extra episodes he doesn't care about or skip to part 3
>making a list of which episodes of part 3 aren't that important
>literally the entire first half, minus the first few episodes, the hol horse 2 parter, and only a few episodes aside from that

VA has some filler fights but they are more intresting then Part 3's fights

I was gonna do the same but my animeonly friend ended up enjoying part 3's stupid moments and now he's reading the manga. I would've never expected this outcome.

Unlike Part 3 - Part 5 does not drag.

Maybe they'll learn from part 4's adaptation when it comes to direction, and since part 5's Japan's favorite they'll most likely add extra scenes of crew interaction and characterization to milk how much Japan loves the crew. I have pretty big faith they'll nail part 5.
That was the big problem with part 3 that was shown through the anime, half the damn fights aren't memorable and are really bland. Part 4's anime hasn't suffered from this at all yet, even the blandest fights in the manga (Ratt, Cinderella, The Lock) got top-tier treatment and actually made them really fun to watch. If an adaptation can improve over source material, DP sure has done well so far.
Definitely, there's really not a single fight in part 5 I would call "meh".

I talked about this a few days ago, but I think the overall quality of the show is mediocre. I mean, there are a lot of good details and stuff, like you said, but I really think David has a real problem when it comes to storyboarding the episodes. I'm talking more about the direction than the animation or QUALITY, which are real problems sometimes but not the focus of my concerns, they simply add to it, making the problem bigger. Outside of those close-up shots or impact frames David knows to do so well and we all love, they fail in basic things like the establishing shots and so on. I the blame use of composition and space, broken perspectives or characters who don't blend very well with the CGI backgrounds (this can't have a lot of reasons, DiU's backgrounds are usually plain and empty, with no shading (see Quiet Life Part 1), they would be an abolute boredom if they didn't have those crazy colors to compensate), etc.
These shots I'm talking about become filler, a mere formality until those close ups we all like to screenshot and post saying "wow, they really nailed this panel in the anime!". For example, the scene after Fatty's death were all the stand users are together near Reimi's alley.

So the "part 5 is shit and part 7 is GOAT" meme is a purely American thing? That explaines a lot

Can't fix Part 5's story issues though

Why do people keep saying next week episode, isn't jojo supposed to be release on saturday/fridays?

I only watch the anime so I won't vote.

Considering how awful the pacing and how bland the moves are on part 7 I would say so, hell it barely even has cool stands or shows any for a huge amount of time.