This is big...

This is big. Candace Owens who is now going to be on Infowars has pretended to be redpilled in order to get shekels to make a site that doxxes anyone of hate speech. Please tell Alex Jones this information.
Note: she appears to have shills on the site already defending her

youtube.com/watch?v=d3-JkgDigyA

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/09/29/candace_owens_red_pill_black_how_i_discovered_the_world_of_journalist-hitmen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SRftGrshfTU
youtube.com/watch?v=-RHfRvy0ot0
youtube.com/watch?v=i9I0y8KCc0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

alex jones is not at all aware of this

bamp

Proof ?

Bumping to feed the hungry children in Africa

Oh but I think it is YOU who is the disinformation shill. BTFO CTR!

tree of logic is a real based ape.

Both of these hoes are crazy apes though,

Only rural and suburban retards listen to infowars.

>Candace Owens who is now going to be on Infowars has pretended to be redpilled in order to get shekels to make a site that doxxes anyone of hate speech.

>post yfw Candace realizes she's doxxing a bunch of actual redpilled blacks that were paying her

What has this taught us? That black conservatives aren't to be trusted? NO!!! It's a WYMYN!!! When will Sup Forums learn. Women destroy. Men create. And to think, Sup Forums actually makes fun of MGTOW.

At best it would be normie white conservatives who trust her and want to fund her. Buyer beware.

AJ also wants to hire Posebitch. He really needs to vet these e-celebs better

So what? I don't think you can really dox Alex Jones, he ain't really hiding any of his opinions.

AJ is desperate to hire a few darkies to people cant call him a white supremacist

Social justice faggot detected.

Candace Owens is a black woman who was going to present a user contributed list of abusers and harassers online, and this was during the height of the gamergate controversy. The fat purple haired cocksucker Zoe Quinn/Chelsea Valkenburg who was at the center of the controversy personally contacted her and is on record saying "you're going to ruin everything!" Remember, SJWs have their own harassment groups they use to pressure others, and this neutral resource under owens was a threat. Within hours of Owens refusing to obey the fat white cunt, she started receiving hate mail at the email she only shared with Zoe. Of course this was all brushed under the carpet, since Zoe is friends with kikes in the media.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/09/29/candace_owens_red_pill_black_how_i_discovered_the_world_of_journalist-hitmen.html

So you have someone who threatened the SJW authoritarians and they buried her in hitpieces despite the pasty fat faggots screeching about how much they love their minorities. If she's getting her voice out there, good.

Sorry we aren't all Canadian faggots in Toronto sucking Wong's itty bitty dick. Or their dogs for that matter

I knew she was a plant when she came out of nowhere and was on everything. Even Molymeme had her on. And who the fuck is she?

>So I was doing this anti-bullying start-up that I was really passionate about, and I got a phone call from [Zoe Quinn] after I put up a three-minute video on Kickstarter teasing what we were going to do. I said this one sentence that was a figure of speech, that I think set their alarms off. What I said was: "We're going to be lifting the masks off of trolls." At the time she was working for Twitter... and I immediately received an inbox from her on Twitter saying she'd like to talk to me and try to convince me that the project I was doing was bad --which is very interesting.

>So she calls me up --I have no idea who she is, I have no idea what Gamer-gate is, I don't know what doxxing means-- and she says I have to pull my project because people actually don't want to find out who harassed them. She said she was a victim, but she doesn't want to ever know who harassed her on the internet. She was basically arguing a point that wouldn't make sense if she was actually harassed on the internet...

>I told her I appreciated the phone call but this doesn't really make sense to me... She should have been on board with what I'm doing. I told her I'm not going to pull down my Kickstarter --and she started crying. She said, "If you don't, it is going to ruin everything."

Fuck off you fucking cuck, the police already document abusers and harassers we don't need every cunt on the rag posting false rape accusations and other such nonsense.

>She told me that she spends time on Sup Forums because of what she does, and she saw that people were already talking about my project, and if I didn't pull it, "They" --these anonymous white men and Trump supporters, remember, this was during the election cycle-- were going to come after me and doxx my family... so people could try to kill them.
So I told her I'm not pulling my project and she hangs up the phone crying. Within two hours, we were absolutely inundated with about 4,000 emails via Kickstarter, saying: "N*gger n*gger n*gger, die die die, pull your project."

>They all had these super obvious screen-names like "Trump-Or-Die," "Trump2020," "White Man Behind Computer." They were all men, by the way. Dave@, Bob@, no women, and magically everything she tried to warn me about came true within a couple of hours of me refusing to pull my project.

>So, I tweeted, very quickly, not really knowing the bread and butter of the Gamer-gate scandal: 100%, after speaking with Zoe Quinn, this girl was never harassed, she is doing the harassing.

Eat shit faggot. It must make your tiny cock shrivel up and spin knowing your fat fuckmeat Zoe is getting exposed. Is the widdle SJW cocksucker upset? Are things not working out for the numale beta bitch?

Unite and defeat the Jews who are the only race holding everyone back, destroying everyones lives.

Dont buy into threads posted by jews spreading hate on blacks or on whites, its all race baiting their sneaky tricks used to distract you from posting or making threads about jews. That is why there isnt one Jewish hate thread on this board.

of course. Out of all the newbies she actually seemed trustworthy. Cernobitch? Posebitch? I hate those sleezeballs

bump

lel

>redpilled white people trusting someone who is not one of their own.

Our dear leader is such a sensitive man

I wonder if they do that on social media and the chans and reddit
nah they wouldn't do that

>implying Alex Jonestein isn't in on it
Holy fuck this board is bluepilled now, the alt-right was literally created by the deep state. The NWO is still in full swing and anybody dumb enough to doxx themself in public is going to be dealt with accordingly. Don't ever cal yourself alt-right for the love of god, all the figureheads are fucking slimy shills.

you niggers are dumb. This candace bitch just got exposed from yesterdays and todays video.

she always came off as total unauthentic and acting more than being genious

*genuine

shilling detected

>detected
nice shilltalk
but we don't talk here like on reddit, Shareblue

fuck off nigger shill

Fuck off. This is the woman that exposed Zoe Quinn.

Fuck your bullshit. fuck Gamergate. Fuck the Media. Fuck Journalism. You're all pedophiles.

who are the real shills..

Yeah, wrote the same in the other thread after using the catalouge

go back to plebbit

Message to anyone on the Media Matters payroll.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE SO HEED THIS WARNING.

You know too much, the higher ups won't let you leave. Indictments are coming and they're going to shut you up before they do come in.

You're gonna want to get off the grid for a few weeks.

so genuine of you

who the fuck posts with their real name?
Left wingers are scared shitless of a well spoken black female

yeah, by some butthurt jealous unattractive black female

Zoe Quinn is a cunt. She's also the sole reason Donald Trump got elected.

Thanks Zoe.

I don't know why her videos took off in the first place. She was clearly reading from a script.

I keep trying to warn ppl about this bitch but nobody listens. Leave to pol to be the voice of reason. Cultural suicide.

Yet why is her doxxing website still on? Being an internet snitch is what SJWs do.

>starts at 3:00

youtube.com/watch?v=SRftGrshfTU

Computing forever made a video about this website about a year ago

RedPillBlack is a Troll/Shill/Agent

youtube.com/watch?v=-RHfRvy0ot0

Nah. I want her to doxx you cunts. You deserve it.

If she flakes, she flakes. I trust her, though. Fuck off shill. You are banking on nobody knowing her story to trick people.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9I0y8KCc0Q

listen to this one barely have a grasp on how websites work

lol if she flakes? bitch watch this. she flaked already

I would love to have my dick in tree of logic's tree hole

don't bother. Let traitors hang

>implying i did anything at all to begin with
Fuck off, faggot.

THIS

implying alex jones is redpilled.
"that vegas attack was totally real guyz for sure..."
and he has the moxy to predict it a week before as if he isn't filled in on it.
(looks up alex jones, says vegas shooting wasn't real)
>erases and starts over
well, op...
I don't know affirmative action is the law,

I knew nothing about this person before reading this thread, but this story seems more believable than the secret evil SJW thing the OP's pointing at.

Mostly because, yeah, Quinn is right. A project like this to expose actual abuse would poke holes in the left's narrative and hurt them more than us. Hell, if she does still plan to get it going, fine by me. Could be a rather useful tool.

>nazis literally shitting their pants