Prisma Illya

Prisma Illya 3rei thread.

New episode in 2 hours.

i want to adopt a daughter like illya

I want Illya to sit on my face while she massages my dick with her feet.

No Illya no life!

I want Ilya to make my penis erect with her pedophilic bedroom eyes

there's two kinds of people on Sup Forums

I want to impregnate Illya! I want to make her a mom. :3

11 year olds can't have kids. It's physiologically impossible.

They say boys can't have kids but everyone on Sup Forums says differently.

Am I the only one completly bored with this arc? Illya doesn't work like a drama/action series, it needs to be full ecchi/comedy.

I need my Rin sleeping with old men for money already; and oh, hopefully they won't adapt the whole Shirou garbage, like, who fucking cares? With good advice, they'll just scrape all that trash and give us more glorious loli on loli tongue action.

But that's wrong user, all they need to breed is to have their menstruation, and in all girls is irregular, it can start as young as 4 years. Youngest mom to ever be registered was 5 years old, look it up.

11 years old get pregnant on poor countries all the time; though, the common age is 13-14.

Would you let her dress like this?

These days, a 11 year old being able to have kids is more probable than not.

>I need my Rin sleeping with old men for money already
She already sold herself to Luvia.

Luvia's worth more than all the old men in the world. Truly she and Rin were made for each other.

Nah, as much as I would like it, Rin and Luvia are straight. My gaydar never fails.

Illya needs a trap character already. The blonde bitch boy is too manly for me.

>Nah, as much as I would like it, Rin and Luvia are straight. My gaydar never fails.

Explain this then.

I'm talking about Rin's Illyaverse. Her character is too straight here, and that is a shame.

if miyu was going to be her future wife, then yes

that game is a goldmine

What if I want both?

What about the people that want to get her pregnant, user?

i'm talking about the lewd vs pure dichotomy

wanting to get a loli pregnant falls under lewd

is neet ded?

>ruining a midriff
All pregfags must perish.

Which stream?

elite

Has been for the last 2 episodes at least, elite streamed those instead. Only seems to start the stream just as the show starts though, so always a bit worrying if it will happen or not.

Righteous, thanks.

Illya looks so much better with Sapphire it's not even funny.

Is it just me or the stream is laggy?

>Sapphire's voice now
I just can't

What the fuck is up with this meme, as if Sapphire was something so important and had such a great voice it is extraordinary in anime or something?
Bitch died, that's it, not like it's gonna be missed in Prisma Illya, as she was doing a mediocre job for something that is hardly even a character.
Stop with this meme please.

Vaughn is hit or miss.

new ED

that was 2 chapters right?

Aww shit nigga, say goodbye to SL's budget when mud servants appear and mass.

Shit will be cliffhanger with either rain of arrows or rain of arrows hitting Raw Anus

Pretty solid episode, the first part of the fight had a bit of not so great animation but everything else about this episode was great.

Also damn that new ending, cute as hell.

Yeah it was 2 chapters, covering around 55 pages or so.

so people only watch this show because it has lolis..? because there seems to be 0 discussion about the actual anime and instead an abundance of comments explicting stating the desire to rape 'llya'

>say goodbye to SL's budget when mud servants appear and mass
I already said goodbye when it came to SoL moments, which are the parts I cared the most about, so I don't give a shit about no budget for shitty action scenes either.

everyone one here has already read the manga so there is nothing to discuss.

>so people only watch this show because it has lolis...?
Nope. The anime isn't very good at lolicon, all they can get out of it are a few kiss webms at most.
Fate fags eat up everything of the franchise, so there's that.

>LRD

When the first season aired the 3rei manga had already been going for a while, so everything has pretty much already been discussed over the last few days.

So most discussion that happens is either when new manga chapters comes out or when new episodes have aired, and the latest episode only just finished a few minutes ago.

>our faces when he's right

Sure is sinful indeed.

Was the spanking scene this eppy or was it cut out?

It was there.

>who cares about the shirou garbage
People who actually read this series hence why sales have dramatically gone up since he's been introduced. But hey silver link should take advice from some lolicon on Sup Forums.

>Illya doesn't work like a drama/action series, it needs to be full ecchi/comedy.

>Rin and Luvia
Source

Ded thread

>[HorribleSubs] Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA 3rei!! - 09 [720p].mkv

>Miyu, please married me!

1 episode per chapter. Silver Link is totally dragging this

mfw, Erica lose her virginity with this two

Wait this episode was only 1 chapter long the fuck? How would that even be possible?

Some chapters are longer than others.

Are we Fate/Zero now?

We could see her face.

What? It's 18 and 19, right?

We full fate. Did they deliver the "I will save Miyu and the wordl" scene?

when does this season gets good?

From episode 01.

0/10

No, it's 1/12. You're bad at math.

>she actually spanked
Thanks god it happened.

Where is the Gil.

Fukin spoiler

Maybe it's just because i love 3rei too much but i'm still dissapointed by this season.

Most of the fanbase are busy playing fate/go.

3rei isn't that good in terms of production values unfortunately. This season has got some pretty awful background art/design and layouts. It doesn't help that the animation isn't as good as the prior seasons too though that decline already happened in the previous season.

>busy
Yeah right, I don't feel like playing this shit right now, not after blowing all my quartz for nothing.

Nice shitpost
3rei looks as good if not better than previous seasons. The animation's still good too
It may not be Ufo level, but it's not worse than previous seasons
But I guess you can't be an ebin elitist internet anime critic if you admit something's good

Nice nitpicking

Looks like it could be from a decent action scene, but good god Prisma's background art is horrendous.

>It's not perfect, so it's absolute shit
People like you should kill yourselves. It's not good, yes. But it's also far from horrible

Please, F/Z never even scratched the surface of Fate. We Heaven's Unlimited Code Works now.

I like the new ED

Is her ass made out of marble?

No but they should immortalize that lolibutt in marble for future generations.

Why does it look horrible?
It should look good, but something's off.

The slap lacks any believable impact so it looks too stiff.

Oh right.
It doesn't look like an ass right after the hand reaches it.

Best girl in the next episode.

This is pretty underwhelming when you compare it with the manga.