>NTR
>posts a husband and wife

>caucasian woman impregnated by japanese man
>not NTR

the fuck

>you
>not being a window licker

the fuck

As soon as I saw this thread I figured this was the retarded logic behind it. Why am I no longer surprised?

This is Sup Forums
Where Esdese is a mass murdering psychopath and is best waifu 10/10 material
and Stella Vermillion is a character who grew to like the MC after he proved himself to her and she learned he is only a 'failure' because of forces outside of his control that despite that he'll keep trying to succeed is considered a 0/10, worst shit ever.

Esdeath and Stella are both characters who have dedicated shitposting campaigns.

Rakudai in particular was being shitposting into oblivion a year before the anime started airing.

Whatever happened to NTRPG3? Are the rumors of the author being beaten by a normie true?

NTRPG2 is easily one of the best videogames of all time. The execution and writing were superb, and the drama, God, it was amazing. It was beautiful; that last scene with the piano to see the memories was such a gorgeous touch. Everyone should experience it, regardless of you enjoying NTR or not. It'll make you cry.

Pretty sure this is vanilla user. Almost vanilla as can be.
>t.bootyblasted stellafag

Who is your NTRfu? Pic related is mine

Takahiro should've had a harem end. Celia is good as well though.

Filia, obviously. She is literally NTR perfection.

Minako is a good choice, Ariadne is also a good slut I'm always making her fuck ugly fat old men.

>cuck
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, faggot.

Sup Forums is not one person.

Cuck is a word used by Sup Forums and the only reason why you see it on Sup Forums is because Sup Forumstards spill there.

So please redirect the retarded "cuck"-using stormfags back to Sup Forums in the future.

Did someone say dubs?

Those gosh-darned goyim stormfags. They must be behind everything! Even the shoah!

damn son

Fuck off Sup Forums

What's with Sup Forums and their obsession with NTR?

Don't you get it? It's not Sup Forums that's spilling out, it's new people coming in. Sup Forums is probably the only board that benefits from this.

Sup Forums is practically /h2/ at this point. Why the mods don't do something about it, I have no idea.

It was the fetish of the founder of Sup Forums.

NTR is literally the miracle of the universe. Is what is literally saving hentai games for a couple of years now, is the gift the keeps on giving. We are not worthy, so we praise it to no end.

I can't imagine visiting sadpanda without looking for a new NTR doujin.

Spoken like a true Sup Forumsermin
Fuck off

Fuck off Sup Forums

What I said is still generally accepted board culture by a majority of it's users.

>Unironically liking NTR

>white people like NTR

thats why Tyrone took your girl

This

>Sup Forums is not one person
Sup Forums is two people: me and everyone else.
No, scratch that. Sup Forums is exactly one person. You can say I'm talking to myself.

it's still on track, back in NTRPG2 development he would just not post for long periods of time as well.