bleachness.livejournal.com/319557.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is embarassing.

What's embarassing

Kill yourself

also, full video
youtube.com/watch?v=9WOSq2WPM0c

Fuck you little fag, go drink a shot of bleach

Bringing this over cause the thread got archived when I was reading it.

This bitch is on another level. Kubo does not give a fuck about her. He never visited her blog, but if he did it was to laugh at her dumb essays.

>not playing number one
it's like they wanted to lose

Why are HUES such a weeaboos?

I'm seriously fucking sick of showing a 30-40 second video and then some loser talking about it for about 3 minutes shut the fuck up and just prove your point concisely.

>Why are HUES such a weeaboos?
desu it's the only video I found

Sub-humans have always found entertainment in the lowest tier media.

>desu

Fuck off retard.

>tfw saw this live on tv and freaked out cause of the music aswell

licensing is cheap

That wasn't played by them, it was playing because a hollow was trying to eat the audience, if our spiritual pressure was at a higher level we'd be able to see it.

If we could cast Don Kan'onji,who would you pick?

Why is Ichigo so handsome?

Kazui getting the best orange and strawberry genes will really turn him into a hunk when he grows up,will Ichika remain a womanlet like her mom or blossom like aunt Karin?

Fuck kubo

Gotta reach those juicy 10 minutes for the 2 ads

Fucking jews

I don't know, mostly because I'm not sure what Renji's genes are going to do for her.

Ichika inherited his cockiness and hair color, I think she probably inherited her mother's sense of humour and love for chapies

What's sad about Debbie is if we consider that she's what, in her 40s? Her son's probably in his 20s now.

What happened to the Sup Forums sings Bleach?
I haven't heard about that in a while

dumb frogposter

Anime is cheaper to license than American shows / Brazil has a large Japanese population

Some girl I know said Kazui reminded her of a younger Makoto from Free! I can kind of see it.

ALEGEDLY there was once a underage fan who had some one on one time with Kubo and he took a fancy to her because she looked like Orihime. They even exchanged emails.
She was in the fandom in the late 00's and amongst the big name fans of Ichiruki, back when the fandom was huge.
ALEGEDLY he told her he was going to include some more romance between Ichigo and Rukia because he new that's what the fans wanted.
ALEGEDLY he was very aware of how big the fandom was, especially in Japan. They used to have Ichiruki conventions (in Japan) and once managed to get IchiRuki trending internationally on twitter.

Why does nobody on Pixiv give a fuck about bleach? The tab is full of shitty western deviantart crap.

Who the fuck cares? Why are you posting Fruits Basket? Do you really have nothing better to do today than shitpost?

Most jap fans think it ended after aizen so no one cares anymore.

>IchiRuki convention

Like wtf do they do there?

>Brazil has a large Japanese population
How?

See

why not number one? it represent how awesome, cringy and shit bleach in one single song.

Try Twitter.

>bullshit lies from delusionals
>bullshit lies from delusionals
>fucking embarrassing
Ichiruki cancer keeps spreading

She has always been unhinged.

Must suck that all your essays were btfo by canon, eh Debbie?

Not as sad as BleachOD, that woman is a GRANDMOTHER

That fan was thirsty for BNF approval and lied her ass off

What is she doing on internet?

salt mining

Self inserting in Rukia to feel better about herself

40? Why did I think she was a decade younger?

Jared Letho wore a 10th division haori on one of his concerts.

Yes, Rukia is old. But it doesn't excuse old hags to diehard-ship IchiRuki. What the hell is wrong with the world.

Because any sane person stopped giving a fuck about Bleach after Aizen finally got his shit pushed in

Ways you could end Bleach yet still piss off IchiRukifags

Now that Bleach is over, what's your favorite OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=UFGHBiRjy5M

IchiTatsu end.

Okay I take it back that would be fucking terrible

This thread sucks dick, in case anyone actually wants to discuss dead Bleach theories go here

That last anime episode of Soul Society arc.

I enjoy episodes like that. Just character interacting, because it's funny, and we actually sortof get what they are fighting for.

Ichigo ends up with Aizen.

Rukia is a lesbian.
Confesses to Orihime.
They adopt.

Why? Who cares? What does this accomplish?

I still prefer the current ending. It just needs more explanations.

I have nothing against big shonen manga

But stop the autistic threads people.

Rukihime end

>IchiHime still canon.
>Rukia a lesbo.
>Ishida is gay.
Tumblerines will hit themselves in confussion.

>It just needs more explanations.

The most fun part of Bleach threads were always the crack theories. Explaining everything in the last two chapters is easily the worst think Kubo could have done to his manga.

For what purpose?
>To send a message!
To who?

End it after Aizen, then straight to the last two chapters (which stay the same minus everything about Yuhabahawa).

Not only you still piss off Ichirukicucks, the manga as a whole gets a much more satisfying ending.

Finished version

It also had more closure than the ending of the series, and actually gave the only clue you needed that IchiRuki wasn't going to happen.

This would have been the most satisfying way to end Bleach. Closure for me and Ichiruki tears still flowing.

She's from italy though

Who should play Aizen in the live action movie?

Let a quincy kill Rukia so she get obliterated for the reincarnation cycle.

Christian Bale

Why didn't we get the confirmation of NanaoXShunsui ship in the last chapter? She pretty much confessed already.

IchigoXIchika or KazuiXIchika fanfics, images and Doujins when?

Yuzu raping or molesting her nephew doujins when?

Ichika and Kazui playing doctor. when?

Ichika lewds. when?

Did we even need any more confirmation? They're whole relationship is incest so I doubt they'll be having children anytime soon.

Senna's theme. Fucking easy to spot. It's a great theme.

is that way.

Now get the fuck outta here.

She's his brother's daughter. Also Lisa is a Captain now and she's even wearing her schoolgirl uniform.

Ichika will pretty much be Senna with red hair when she grows up and she and Kazui will be the cutest fucking couple ever.

>tfw you will never fuck your niece when youre twice her age

I am compilating HOAD 2 right now, guys. Give me a few more hours.

Kazui will take Ichika's virginity, Or Ichika will take Kazui's virginity by force or not.

Kubo's self insert

I wanted to respond with
>twice
but than I remembered it's absolutely impossible to make any sense out of Bleach's timeline and Shinigami's ages.

>that last episode of the xcution arc
great ending

Renji, Ichigo and Kazui having foursome with Ichika as Orihime and Rukia watches.

But would she even be interested in winning the Kazuibowl in the first place?

>No new Bleach or Naruto chapter ever

Having that small part of your weekly routine that you did for 10+ years taken away is kinda depressing.

After Ichigo kills Yhwach, the Soul King's power is out of control and needs to be harnessed by someone to stabilize the realms before everything collapses.

Ichigo decides to take it but Aizen stands in his way because he wants the power for himself.

The last attack from Yhwach on Aizen destroyed the Hogyoku, making Aizen mortal again.

Both have lost their powers since Yhwach destroyed both Zangetsu and Kyoka Suigetsu, so they settle the score by having a bloody fistfight like Shirou and Kirei at the end of Heaven's Feel.

Ichigo beats Aizen to death, and slowly limps towards the source of the Soul King's power lying above Yhwach's corpse.

Orihime and Rukia arrive and beg Ichigo to stop or else he'll no longer be able have a normal life ever again.

Ichigo smiles saying it's the only way to save the world, hugs both of them, and then says goodbye before he merges with the Soul King's power.

Flashforward: similar ending as we saw in the manga, except Orihime ends up marrying Ishida instead.

Show what happened to Kisuke, Yoruichi, Grimmjow, and Nell.

Grimm and Nell are now ruling Hueco Mundo alongside Harribel.

Kisuke, Rukia, Yoruichi, and the rest of Ichigo's friends and family talking about Ichigo's sacrifice to save everyone.

Later.

Final scene shows Ichigo in the Soul King's "throne room", encased in a crystal coffin the same way the Soul King was, implying that he became the new Soul King and stabilized everything like the Protagonist from Persona 3 did at the end when he became the Great Seal.

Rukia visits him with Ichika (yes she's still married to Renji), thanking him again for saving all their lives.

As she and Ichika walk away, the camera pans to Ichigo's face: His eyes are shut with a satisfied smile on his face.

End.
There. I just fixed Bleach's ending in a way that it's actually great and pisses off shippers on both sides.

You're welcome.

Circlejerk to fanfictions while burning pics of orihime?

this doesn't just piss shippers off, it pisses everyone off, kill yourself

Just who the fuck is that debbiechan that keeps popping in Bleach threads since the big ichiruki assblasting?

What they hate her more than Ichigo? He is the one who choose to marry her and have a kid with her.

IchigoXAizen or AizenXIchigo fanfics, images and Doujins when?

Aizen raping or molesting Ichigo in the RR doujins when?

Aizen and Ichigo playing doctor in Las Noches while Grimmjow is watching when?

Ichiaizen lewds when?

There. Wasn't that hard.

I cannot think of a better way to rub more salt into their bleeding anuses than the ending Kubo came up with.

But Ichika isn't related to the Kurosakis at all.

There was some crazy ichirukifag who wrote an essay about how Ichigo picked Orihime so he would never walk the road of supreme happiness so Yhwach wouldn't rape them there.

bleachness.livejournal.com/319557.html

Look at this and decide for yourself.

>death and strawberry title
>black sun on renji's tshirt
>THE CHILDREN

It was glorious to witness their meltdown and denial.

>#BETRAYED

Kubo's ending is better. A lot better.