What do Amerimutts think about China aka the country who's going to replace them?

What do Amerimutts think about China aka the country who's going to replace them?

FPBP

> Be ABC
> Preparing to replace you

Asians should not mix with whites. They should not pollute asian genepool.

besides cracker women are overrated.

You're right, subhumans like t*rk roahes are a result of Asians diluting their genepool with Caucasians.

don't reply to me mutt and dont associate me with crackers

Disgusting ant people who can't innovate. Not too worried about the yellow insects honestly, they're basically slave labor for my cheap clothes and electronics, and that's all the insects will ever amount to.

What do roach think about Kurdsistan aka the country who's going to replace them?

I see a brother in a china, we are the only two countries that have alligators so I think we are really going to be good friends forever

read the news white sub human. Iraq singlehandedly are destroying k*Rds

you white sub humans with your mental retardation make me want to break your necks

Their students who come to my uni always smell like cigarettes and talk on their phones really loud in the library. They also dress androgynously and all drive sports cars. Everyone here is just kinda secretly annoyed by chinks.

Alligator Alliance could be the next global order

I get a kick out of playing as botg the yankees and chinks and conquering your ass in victoria 2

They're pretty decent. They are becoming more free market over time so I see good things in the future for them.

>19 sec
Eh, you are fast ROACH but my Raid is faster.

If we get replaced by China, we'll still be leagues above you, T*Rkroach

>implying they wont break apart again

And i can stick that up your ass faster.

You can only surpass us in obesity, mutt.

Their country is nigh uninhabitable, their people are soulless insects, their industry is cheap worthless shit

Nah, I don't let roach crawl on my ass, they are killed way before that.

Aussies and Russia should team up and go halfs in china
Would be lit as fuck

Russia may be commies but at least they're white

Based turk, still triggering beta cucks as always.

i'm a chinaboo

more power to them

>m-muh white alliance

I think it will do the world good and I wish them the best of luck and success.
I hope they continue to learn from our mistakes and stop them from happening again.

This is the billionth China thread I've seen today.

How many fucking times are you going to make this thread?

Too bad there are more than a billion Chinese.

Until china shitposts replace Sup Forums.

WE WILL REPLACE YOU*

*as the #1 economy and global superpower

How can American women even compete?

Post the accident webms boys

So how many of the people here who hate asians because they are subhuman want a cutie 3.14 asian gf?