If Hapas had their own ethnostate could they thrive...

If Hapas had their own ethnostate could they thrive? I feel like it would help them be less fucked up mentally t o be surrounded by other Hapas

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml
youtu.be/dh9HI4eudR8?t=1m2s
youtu.be/U8HKaO8qXS4
youtu.be/VUrwgtQpjY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no all thats required is that the children are raised anywhere but western society. the meme is way overblown here

Yeah, it's called Finland

>entire country full of Elliot Rodgers
What does that look like?

Whos that semen demon?

Of all the shit that goes on in the world, why are hapas singled out on this board so much? They have absolutely no impact on the world. There are no ghettos of hapas. I never worry about getting robbed by one.
Is this really an r/asianmasculinity ploy?

Cracker genes fucked their brains up for good

Hapas are a lost case, sorry senpai.

Hapas being mentally fucked up isn't necessarily a bad thing. They can be used as soldiers in the inevitable race war against niggers, sandniggers, and spics.

good luck

Central Asians are hapas, mix of Caucasian Scythians and Mongoloid Turkics. And they are not really thriving.

Even though it's a meme I still feel there is some truth to it

Kek

The point is no Whites / Asians would help avoid the inferiority complex Hapas tend to develop due to not fitting in, the self hatred from having Parents who secretly hate them for not being white enough, etc. Both Whites and Asians have high IQ and are attractive so I could see a pure Hapa ethnostate prospering.

It's mostly a meme but the thought of a Hapa ethnostate is interesting

>what are firearms
>what are bombs
>what is actual military strategy

they're not necessarily hapa. hapa means 50% asian 50% white/caucasian

Kazakhs and Kyrgyzes are over 50% mongoloid

Turkmens are 20-40% mongoloid

Tajiks etc are 0-20% mongoloid

white population: 500 million
non white population: 6.5 billion
good luck

Scythians aren't white, Turkics aren't Asian

Hapa isn't an ethnic group you retard
You faggots are like children who find a new word and won't stop using it

>t. Hapa

Is that a new meme that hapas are non functioning human beings? If it is lets meme it into existence, its so funny and probably effective counter to rice cooking wmminz

>Hurr hurr what if people who are not strictly genetically similar had an ethnostate wouldn't that be wacky guys
>Half Thai and half Italian is the EXACT SAME as a half Jap and half French

Yes

its not an issue with the mental health of the children. its the issue with the mental health of western society. hapas dont belong there, but also their fathers who married an asian girl also do not belong in western society. its lose lose for everyone but for some reason these dumbasses never learn. its not even a good place to live anymore back there

stop spitting bullshit cockroach goatfucker

I could rant 50 lines about this but most importantly:
Why does it matter when 80% of your 6.5 billion are illiterate shitskins who are dying from hunger.

Central Asia

>Turkics aren't Asian
Sure thing, Chang.
And Caucasian =/= white.

We conquered your sub human ancestors in 1.5 hours, what the fuck are you talking about :DDD

why do turks on this board suck so much bc all the time?

Central asia is just proof that hapa ethnicities aren't an issue as long as the white population is having an average of 5-7 kids on average like in the Russian empire circa 1900. Compare this to today where the white population is decreasing and then you have white traitors furthering the decline.

I'm sorry
Did you expect us to side with white sub humans?

Did our ancestor Seljuk side with crackers?
Did our ancestor Osman side with honkeys?

no.

>what is Finland
>what is Estonia
>what is Russia
>what is Turkey

>Parents who secretly hate them for not being white enough
wtf is this bullshit psuedoscience

ive had enough pol today

I wouldn't call that an achievement when we stopped turkcucks countless times and now your modern master race can't climb through 2 fences :DDD

Can see why you're laughing since you'd be the only people to survive the nuclear blast, roach. But in the end the best you can hope for is starving to death.

>when we stopped countless times?

when?
we crushed Hungarians at Mohacs and in Balkans numerous times
>now your modern master race can't climb through 2 fences :DDD
Are you actually retarded?
Didn't know Afghans were actually Turk.

Turks killed 2/3 of your population, turned your farmlands into pastures. And you can still claim superiority?

you just make me want to crush your face with a hammer, cracker.

you sided with us in ww2 imbecile. so you want to degrade your average iq even further?

We didn't side with anyone german white sub humans
a TÜRK never sides with anyone. If He sides with anyone, His ally won't be a fucking cracker.

It’s a meme you dip

Turks only won the medieval ages battles because of gross numerical advantage and treachery. Whenever they fought 1 on 1 they were cut down like dogs.

Kyrgyzstan

it's an annoying roach. not a meme.

silence white sub human or else i'll hunt you down

you subhumans unironically think you're masterrace n shieet, im here to prove you wrong. and i'm pretty good at it.

ethnostate is a bit much. I think the issue with hapas is that there are so few they don't have a core identity. Reminds me of how mulattoes were shunned by both blacks and whites in early American history but eventually became so numerous they were able to transcribe their identity as "black" even if that isn't true (see Talcum X). Maybe when there's enough of them they can successfully claim an identity and garner some stability.

>less fucked up mentally
You mean. They believe they are the master race.

Nordic+Japanese >>> Turk+Mongol

Where does the idea that Hapas are weird come from? Is it just because of Elliott Rodger? I've only known a couple of Hapas in real life and the girl was a little strange but the guy was pretty normal, I guess because he was half Korean but looked fullblood.

Criminally Underrated Post

Zing!

that's a native Hmong girl and not a hapa

i dont see sucessful turkish athletes. i dont see turkish inventions. i just see welfare leeches. low iq shitskins who have 4 kids each for even more welfare. they are an infestation. a sickness. they need to disappear

Make America Great Again.

I look forward to the Chinese killing off and enslaving Africans. They do not possess the altruism of white people and will make Africans weep for another apartheid.

Stop trying to prove so hard roach, to get to crush as at Mohács took more than 150 years, and only succeeded with twice the man and firepower. True nigger fighting strat.

Also telling someone over the internet that you are going to fuck them up only shows you are a 160cm shitskin midget behind the screen and a goat could fuck you up half the size

>If Hapas had their own ethnostate could they thrive?

>forgetting about Finland
>forgetting about all Slavic nations

Shiggity.

N1c represents the western extent of haplogroup N found all over the Far East (China, Korea, Japan), Mongolia and Siberia

Haplogroup N1c is found chiefly in north-eastern Europe, particularly in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%)

>eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml

>haplogroups=race
sniff sniff
who behind dat post nigga

>what is Kazakhstan

You gagging on cock doesn't prove anything.

>I'm here to prove you wrong by saying le mean thing xD
Didn't think your shithole country had neckbeards
Cant wait until Russia turns your roach hotel into a smoldering crater

Really roach, prove me wrong. How are Turks better than whites?

are you feelings hurt, subhuman mongrel?
also Russian sub humans cannot do a shit against us.

Same DNA Haplogroup = Same Ancestry

soon you will be genocided

dont let that roach talk shit, his people iddnt do shit
catholic crusader cock suckers gave the constantinople
they made the muslim religon
muslims are nothing more than torah fan fiction cock suckers
just ignore

youre a "jew" arent you

If they'd just put dignity aside and let their economy be based mostly on sex tourism they'd be a global superpower within decades

Hapa here, yes I voted for Trump, no I am not mentally ill, and yes I will fight on your side in the civil war

every other non-white hates niggers.
pajeets hate niggers
chinks hate niggers
arabs hate niggers
jews secretly hate niggers
whites hate niggers
god hates niggers

You do know those two guys are actually helping the negro gentleman in that pic, right? The one on the left is holding a handkerchief to mop up the blood.

The problem with any race mixed "Ethno state" is that they will never see each other as a whole.
See South America extreme individualism

>he thinks Chinks will ally with Indians, Arabs and literal niggers
lmao a Neo-Yugoslavia is more likely than and alliance between niggers and chinks. even the unification between Greece and Cyprus is more likely to happen than an alliance between Indians (Sikhs) and Arabs (Mudslimes) against whitey.

If OP made a thread for posting qt girls, would it survive?

this

There already are hapa ethno states: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, big sections or Russia

It isn't about white vs non-white.

It's about everyone else vs niggers and Muslims

Way too predictable.

FEAR FINLAND
youtu.be/dh9HI4eudR8?t=1m2s

I'm pretty sure it's one Turk.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Most of the people in those -Stan countries are basically HAPA:s

has that fucktard roach been banned?

I would just let them into a white ethnostate then ban two hapas from marrying. They would basically be gone in one generation.

That sounds very Jewish.

> mental health has to do solely on genetics.

You fags are buying the jew propaganda way to much.

Mental health issues are normal. They are a normal response to the environment we grow up within.

OCD is normal, hyperactivity is normal.

The term "schizophrenia" is over used and many people are diagnosed with this fake thing called "bipolar disorder" which is actually a result of an unhealthy environment and poor mental conditioning due to bad parenting and abuse.

Hapas are basically a meme in terms of population in the US. Asians already only make up less than 8% of the population. They're also already high IQ. Nuremberg style laws would work fine for this purpose.

Russia

You and me both.

Sup Forums views on mixed background children are borderline retarded. Where should I even start? The fact that Sup Forums has these bizarre notions of universally crazy Happa people, or the fact that Sup Forums is fine with polluting fine anglo blood with that of mere french, italians, spaniard, or some other sub-par euro race? The list goes on.

The bottom line is, the current master race consists of anglo and han chinese. The future master race will include mixed anglo chinese. All other races are inferior and I swear to god if Sup Forums wants to be consistent then stop pretending that it's okay for euros to mate with fine, pure blooded anglo women.

hapas are probably the most accepted mixed race people.

Whatever happened to the one drop rule? As long as they conform to the culture, have a proper upbringing and are moral individuals, they should have a place.

See Brazil.

tfw no happy gf

or hapa

Think Elliot Rogers gave em a bad rep. I'd much much rather live next door to Hapas than alot of other types of people. The majority of them turn out pretty attractive/intelligent.

Filthy Frank is a Hilarious Hapa Comedian on Youtube

>I feel like it would help them be less fucked up mentally
However one can argue that
He's a pretty fucked up comedian though

youtu.be/U8HKaO8qXS4
youtu.be/VUrwgtQpjY8

It's called South America. Amerindian haplogroups are indistinguishable from east asians, and the demographics are hugely Mestizo.

Sup Forums doesnt take itself seriously
Found the chink