Why the hell do we care about white women?

Why the hell do we care about white women?

We spend all of our time glorifying white women, but how much do they actually care about you?

That's right. None.

Modern women are nothing more than objects, and should be treated as such.

((()))

Fucking motherfucking kike shill go gas yourself motherfucker.

They're all we have, brother.

Did I say we should racemix? No.

I said treat them like objects. Nothing more and nothing less. Stop glorifying people who don't give a fuck about our movement or you personally. The only good they serve in society is to give birth to children. that's it.

Treat your mother like a fucking object then but don't spread your autism you retarded shill.

My heart bleeds for our people. Our folk. But I can't sit by while these parasites lower the morale and mindset of every good white man out there. We must be sound and stable emotionally as well as physically, and we can't do it with these "women" diluting us, and overall derailing the movement.

this,

wait until you learn we are all just slightly less retarded chimpanzees

You carry the flag of the swastika but you are too dumb to read something more than once. What a shame.

Modern. White. Women.

Our mothers and their mothers come from a different time. A time that is lost.

>Why the hell do we care about white women?
I'm thinking it has to do genitals, ours and theirs.
>We spend all of our time glorifying white women, but how much do they actually care about you?
As much as I tell them too.
>Modern women are nothing more than objects, and should be treated as such.
How is that any different than historical women?

Just ignore the degenerates. They die off on their own eventually or racemix.

I don't care about white women. I don't care about any women. Women in general today are too shitty for me to care about.

But the problem is that, we have too many degenerates. The ratios are unbalanced.

if we have too little "good girls" then they will be swamped by beta male orbiters, and eventually be turned into whores themselves.

We make families with the good ones. Have lots of children. Teach good ethics. Christianity. Control your own destiny.

Goddess.

So why aren't white men impregnating them? White women should be impregnated immediately after giving birth

Where does one start? It seems as if all good and decency has left the earth.

The day of finding a wife is no more, mein kameraden.

This is a new shill tactic for sure... I've seen lots of "DAMN WHITE WOMEN REEE" threads lately. ISD is field testing new strategies...

Lmao traditionalism in current year doesn't work

Because never before in my life have I seen a people more greedy, and stingy, but at the same time promiscuous and outgoing in my life.

It makes no sense.

how about you care about 1 WW?! Is that too difficult?! don't worry about someone else's white woman.

How about you read my posts before screaming "Shill".

Jesus. You guys claim to be smart but at the same time can't take two extra fucking minutes to read the whole thread to get the context.

Because there are no white women worth caring for anymore.

"Our folk"
Why do you Marxists love that word "folk" so much? It gives you away every time.
Reading your posts and seeing your stupidity gives you away, dum dum.

jew shills attacking islam, women and calling everyon muslim or brown

beware. /pol has a plague

Because not everyone understands the Volkisch movement and the german term of "volk"

you cared enough to talk shit about them, muh concern troll.

It can, see Mormons for an example.
Stay away from city girls. I've learned this the hard way.

My ancestors come from Scotland

i'm as Jewish as you are intelligent

They use volk or people, not folk. Believe me, I grew up enough around them to know. Folk has a long history of being tied with Marxism and the Democratic party in the way you used it.

ur gay

For what it's worth user, I appreciate your concern. Most normies don't even realize how bad it's gotten.

Are you retarded

Thank you mein freund.

No, I'm right, you're BTFO.
You baby shills are just terrible, go back to leftypol and think about your repeated failures.

your entire argument was :

"Hey he uses the folk, a commonly used word to describe people, so he must be a marxist! shill BTFO"

Kill yourself.

A good gal is out there. OP calm down, they are out there I promise. I would tell you all about my good white gal friends... but you assholes always want to see tits.

As women on Sup Forums I'm really surprised we haven't started posting pictures of our bloody tampons with time stamps. Meh.

>confederate flag
>attacks my intelligence

we went through this already in last night thread.

There is a coded language you are not aware of son. You've been schooled, take it like the bitch you are.

Self improvement. Work on yourself, everything else will fall into place.

>American flag
>Believes that his mediocre government indoctrination puts him above others in any way, shape or form

You are the Jew.

I'm an internet user, how would that work?

there are literally a million rational arguments why women are trash but you went ahead and decided to be an autist virgin NEET about it which discredits the rest of us who are at least decent enough with words to dumpster these cumsluts.

off yourself for the betterment of mankind

this kills (((OP)))

Which part?

It does kill me.

But not that they're white. It's their happiness. I bet 9/10 chances are; that every woman in this picture has seen more dick than a urinal, and only decided to have kids because of financial security or some other greedy female bullshit.

Meanwhile white men of good morals and character are unhappy and miserable because they decided to act like money sucker sluts.

That is my gripe.

We're on Sup Forums

>Decided to have kids because of financial security of some bullshit

Yes, there is no way a human being can have a natural propensity to reproduce.

You're just mad they dont wanna reproduce with YOU.

Faggot.

they're Mormon who waited until marriage you stupid fucking shill

I'm an anonymous internet persona. how in gods name would I meet female friend of yours?

Just makes no sense to me.

have many white children

>anorexic whores on the beach with no ass
They can get the Z-b too

No, i'm mad because they get to act like sluts, whores, and god knows what other type of indecent filth, and they get to be happy.

Meanwhile i'm a stupid fucking white nationalist who decided to protect my people from jewish usury and degeneracy, and better myself physically, and I get nothing from it.

it seems like a waste at times.

I see you're going to continue ignoring that you're BTFO as an exposed shill, then.

Mormonism is filth

lmao, are you hearing how obvious of a shill you are?!

No. I'm going to ignore you in hopes of someone with half a brain comes along and understands the words on their screen

My wife cares about me enough to birth my children and financially support us.

Sorry you're a child of a single mother and project your mothers neglect of you onto all other women as a coping mechanism to lift blame off of her and not have to face the anxiety of risking further female rejection by pretending you shouldn't bother approaching women at all but don't try to infect other men with it thanks.

You have a wife. I speak on behalf of single men.
and secondly, you're from England. I'd rather stick my penis in a sink garbage disposal than touch any gapped tooth, split end, ugly voiced cretin from Britian.

And lastly, what kind of fucking man relies on his wife to support him and his kids?

Answer that one. britbong.

Aw, mommy didn't love you did she little faggot.

>modern women are nothing more then objects and should be treated as such
this totally destroy all your non existent points.
>It unveils your mask, shill.
Half of this board is just all these shill posts and threads.
As much as i didnt like the nazi pol, i miss it.

>white "women"
I prefer to call them "niglet incubators"