Bleach ended

>Bleach ended
>literally only following Berserk now

anyone else know this feel?

Just get some taste user. There are plenty of good manga to pick up user. Berserk is great but you won't survive with just that

I have great taste which Is why I don't read much if any manga or anime. It's a curse.

I'm sorry user, but as much as I loved bleach it doesn't really qualify as much as a warrant of good taste, especially those last arcs.

Get inside a nice OPT and find something which interests you or make a recommandation thread on /r/, but please stop whining like a bitch

>only Berserk left
>Berserk has been shit for the past 7 years

I know this feel.

I only read bleach because I was too far in. skipped that arc after aizen. I'm not asking for recommendations, I know anime/manga is garbage now, just like video games and movies.

>I know anime/manga is garbage now, just like video games and movies

Sup Forums please

It's better if you marathon it. Although it's really nothing compared to the early days. idolshit and guts shitty new friends ruined it.

>following Berserk
I am so sorry dude

Newfag.

more like /vr/ and /three digit IQ/

>You just don't know what's out there!

Read more ya bitch

>user desperately tries to validate his shit taste by rationalizing OP must just have never have heard of what he likes

tis the gift to be simple

Bleach ending should make you feel liberated, not sad. You're no longer a slave to its comforting mediocrity week-by-week, you're finally free to read other, better manga.

>reading Berserk and Bleach unironically
Are you planning to fall for more meme manga?

I don't want to willing invest in some shitty kids comic. I just liked to have something to check up on and skim though every week. Wouldn't be so bad if berserk didn't update randomly.

Yeah guys, he has great taste! That's exactly why he picked Bleach.

I didn't pick bleach I fell into it. I dropped everything else before I was over 100 chapters in thank god.

bleach isn't even that terrible, it's just repetitive.

I didnt know you could have an IQ with two digits before the decimal. Thankyou for informing me user!

>you will never be this autistic and insecure

Why can't farnese's brother just die yet along with the rangom prince and the bridge knight? Puck is ok, Isidro pushes it, but having all of these jokey fuckers hanging around leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

>Bleach
>Berserk
>great taste

> Smug Chinese cartoon girls

plebs are so lucky to have no standards