Hello Sup Forums. My name is Gregory. I am a 47 year old African American man...

Hello Sup Forums. My name is Gregory. I am a 47 year old African American man. I am a general manager at an Oregon based steel production plant, and earn $180,000 a year. I have an I.Q of 134, a sexy wife, and 2 beautiful children. I am also a very proud American patriot. I have many responsibilities and I have accomplished many things in my life. So why all of the hate Sup Forums? Why do you hate individuals with black skin? I have feelings, I have a consciousness, and I have an intelligence. Why do you call black men and woman "sub-humans"?
Please, elaborate to me your personal views on this subject.

Kind regards,
Gregory.

you're fine, gregory- it's comic banter. engage in the epic wittiness and stop being such a faggot.

no, we call niggers subhumans
you are clearly not a nigger

Very cute. But this doesn't give me an answer. I want an explanation into your personal views. Not this.

>Why do you call black men and woman "sub-humans"?

A = they are trolling
B = they are beyond stupid.

Because Americans are stupid, haha

>African American
no such thing, you're all mongrels

You're an American. American's judge the individual. Let the LARPr's larp.

das rite

we hate niggers not blacks, and you should too

Niggers don't necessarily have black skin. A nigger is a societal leech, with a low subhuman IQ. You sound like a well functioning human. Good to gave you aboard. Remember Gregory definitions change. I think your iq should be high enough to figure that one out. Maybe if you stop associating nigger with blacks and getting offended you will see the word is often no longer used in reference to just blacks. I've seen plenty of spic niggers and white niggers, I hope one day you can too.

>So why all of the hate Sup Forums? Why do you hate individuals with black skin?
We don'.t
We hate blacks as a group.
As a group we want to be separate.
What's wrong with that? Why do you wanna force a bunch of racists to live with you and then complain about racism?

>earn $180,000 a year. I have an I.Q of 134, a sexy wife, and 2 beautiful children.
then why are (You) here nigger

Post a photo of your hand with a timestamp for proof of your blackness.

No one chooses to be born the wrong color. I can respect your professed patriotism and non degenerate lifestyle despite your racial handicap.

This is the answer you’re looking for, Gregory

You succeed in a white man's system you are a hanger on and will always be that and that's what a loser is ok being . You're people are pathetic and only succeed off our scarps.

Also you're a mongrel who couldn't even have this conversation if you weren't part white.

That you don't acknowledge this speaks to your lack of integrity
You are pathetic.

thats cool greg, go tell your genetically similar counterparts to stop murdering and stop with the degeneration drug whoring of rap chants, taht would be excellent

#notall

Though you should know statistics make saying this completely unnecessary

this isnt your personal blog you cucknigger
show dick or gtfo

Nobody is accepted here. Sup Forums dishes out hatred for all regardless of race, nationality, or background. Blacks are just an easy target, but if you lurk here enough you'll see vitriol for literally every conceivable group on earth. It's beautiful really.

The fact that you need approval and vindication means that you are not a highly-paid nigger, but are instead a bored college dropout looking for a giggle.

That's rich coming from a nation of emasculated castrato. Everyone knows that only white Americans are white.

We hate niggers. From your description, you clearly are not a nigger, rather, you a black man who contributes to society. You're fine.

>only white Americans are white
come again?

The exception proves the rule. It is what it is.People are tribal I suppose.

Yeah, post a great american hero. That'll shut me up.

black man = european with dark features
the op is clearly a nigger and admitted so himself

>a sexy wife
Is she white?

she is white, isn't she...

OP, you are doing it all wrong... you literally don't have to work, all you have to do is pray to god and everything just comes to you for free.

I stopped taking care of my family, quit my job, stopped eating, stopped working out, stopped doing anything I don't want to do...

Why?

Because god will take care of it... there is literally no reason to do anything because god gives me a welfare check every month along with free rental costs, free medical.

You people are so stupid.

I don't have any problem with you.

Do you understand how retarded BLM and modern leftism is?

It's not you. But when they forced integration into the schools it kind of made them all shittier, black people tend to be louder and more disagreeable.

Based on your story, you aren't a nigger. You're alright. We hate niggers and degenerates here, not black people.

It's not that you're subhuman it's just that we're more human than you are.

No hate whatsoever towards you, friend. All races have their good and bad. White trash, spics, niggers, etc. You are a black man, not a nigger. You are a solid citizen and should be proud of yourself and your accomplishments.

Ksy

I'm sorry Gregor, I hope you find happiness for yourself and your children in the Mongrelized States of America. No hate.

You only got that job because you are an affirmative action nigger.

Sounds like we got ourselves a BASED BLACK MAN!

Because the majority of niggers are shit, congrats on your success if not a LARP
On that note: Shit tier LARP

you dont have black skin, you have black biology. the fact that youre being dishonest and using propaganda on something as simple as your race proves youre not worth having a serious discussion with.

Sup Forums is satire. If you weren't such a retarded nigger, you'd know that.

fbpb

2 posts i think you scared him m8