What are you guys doing the 4th

what are you guys doing the 4th

Thinking about banging your mom again, not sure.

Going to work

jerking off probably

Wondering in amazement how the Deep State media and Marxists and criminal cabal has managed to brainwash so many zombie puppets like these Antifa useful idiots. They do not even realize they are disposable tools. Sad.

Probably wearing this shirt, patrolling my neighborhood with an M4.

That’s the weekend for my monthly Army reserve drill. Hopefully shit gets crazy.

>saturday
drinking and watching smash summit 5 desu

Run errands, go shopping, eat out with family. I live in a major city in California so if I see anything I’ll relay it to you guys.

me too. We should hang out

Getting the snacks in.
Getting comfy.
Getting on Sup Forums and not leaving for the whole weekend.

Ha he wants to jerk off with you fag.

Nobody wants to jerk off with me... :(

I'd jerk off with you user

notice how 11.4 (nov 4th) is missing

Anticipating footage when the commie faggots have no alt right to fight so the police just wreck their shit.

Aww shucks

Soros and antifa already tried this and it went nowhere, it's going to be the same nothingburger.

Probably going to the beach like every other Saturday.
>reminder to all non-media anons
The love of god stay the fuck away. It a fucking trap trying to get more "alt-right violence" footage for the nightly news. Just watch the streams, and let them implode when they're still destructive, and violent without an opposing force there.

Going about my life as normal. I will however shoot any person that approaches my business or dwelling in a way which could be construed as hostile.

No plans as yet but sure as fuck won't be joining you.

Reporting shill slide threads

Maybe livestreaming if anything happens in my city.

Otherwise, getting /comfy/

Watching the livestreams and shitposting with my bros

Sage

OP is a faggot

Laughing when the """"revolution"""" turns out to just be a bunch of screeching children holding signs.

Holy shit that's a fancy website. Wonder where all that money came from? Also, funny how the major cities coordinate to the human trafficking maps. Ahem.

studying

Getting drunk and shit posting as always. Also dropping my dox folder of antifags. As well as coordinating the infiltration that has been happening for months to inflict the ultimate death blow to this commie scourge

probably studying some older material in preparation for finals and generally dicking around

On a Saturday? What do you do for a living?

For 400 years there's been a day dedicated to protest and rebellion, and they fucking miss it by 1 day. I don't get it

please let me join, I'll bring condoms in case we want to go a little farther than anticipated ;)

They just want to be different and edgy

oh gosh, that's very thoughtful of you user~

This is just exam time for the humanities. Get arrested = pass. Cause a civil war = A+

Comfy night with the family instead of banding with other men to inflict some damage on the retarded apes causing mayhem in your city?

It's that kind of complacency that go us in this mess to begin with... that and the constant weight of international jewry that hangs around our collective necks like a fucking albatross...

firing up the LOIC

YAY!, time to redefine the world regime!

Because you dumb cunts have already fucked up cis, fascism, capitalism, racist, triggered....

fpbp, fuck off with these threads

Its a saturday, so nothing at all.

Nigger its Tuesday

if I get 114 racewar!

he meant on Nov 4th

my bad

NOV 4TH
All of Sup Forums and the right get comfy watching livestreams antifa slaping the shit out of each other.

Comped

Sitting at home, waiting for something interesting, then not being surprised when the whole thing turns into a pathetic joke.
Maybe I'll get to watch the police arrest a few people, and then the fun will be over when antifa and BLM feels like they've gotten their fix of small scale societal disruption in the form of tipped over trash cans and smashed windows.
The most interesting thing that could happen is some of these idiots decide to block a highway, and one gets hit.
Or maybe some street fires.

Nice trips

Pretty much this. I hope it's cold out.

gonna be comfy at home watching retards chant and maybe break some shit.

I would love to shoot some antifag.

Working a split shift for about 12 hours.
I need mo money for dem programs.

If Antifa starts some shit and no one shows up, they'll lose their collective brain cell and do what Antifa does best: Discredit their own cause and turn public opinion away from themselves.

Stroking my extra large penis and cumming. Maybe twice.

Going to 1 year anniversary party

We don't need to physically fight antifa, there is nothing to win there.

Killing Kommies like u

remember kids, behind every commie is a kike handler

never neglect you gas-chambering duties

Playing video games, getting the chicken house ready for winter, and probably raking leaves.

Executing Order 66.

I'll be banging a black masked Antifa chick in her hairy hole because her fellow vegan manlet commies can't service her correctly.

probably watching a youtube live video of like twenty libtards crying and blocking a park entrance or some shit.

Yes goy, turn the other cheek while they'll stab people with pointy sticks and stick people with HIV positive needles, or maybe they'll hit them with bricks or batteries. But remember don't do anything about it EHEHEHEHEH

>They quit, it proves we Facism now
>They stay on the streets, all end up arrested or frozen eventually

I love this time.

Hoping the lights stay on.

watching how the police BFTO the antifags

>Also dropping my dox folder of antifags
You fucking better not be lying. Those cunts need to be exposed.

The deep state will try to provoke civil war on the 4th.

Banging some guy's wife in a nice hotel out of state.

>Not wanting to get pozzed
Fucking nazi scum

How can you stand in line that long?

Playing WW2 kike edition

so close and trips. Maybe kek is saying something?

Probably playing Destiny 2 with a bunch of loaded guns nearby. You know, just a typical Saturday.

Wtf, it's really actually habbening