Buyfag Thread

Read the guide

buyfag.moe

What would happen to your buyfag stuff if you die today?
Do you have specific instructions left behind for your family?

I deposit them 3800 yen so they can buy me the items
with all and comission and in the final invoce they want to charge me with another 4000 yen

So it makes 3000 deposit + another 4000 yen i have to pay. theres something wrong

my post from previous thread

havn't preperated anyhing. if i had enough time to give instructions i would order my family to give all my stuff to a certain friend (who got me into buyfagging)

you paid them 3651 yen
the items+commis total to 5213 yen
then shipping costs 2800 yen
5213 + 2800 - 3651 = 4362
it's not rocket science

My will states that I want to be buried with a well preserved hard drive with all the data on my computer on it, and that I want my figures to get their own special viking funeral.

First off you paid them less than the item price, and they still ordered it for you, so you should be glad. After that though, it's simple addition. They're not wrong, you are.

Anyone have the AGP Titan girl? I know the line is very mixed with the QC, but the extra face and hair parts with the addon set have me tempted since I can get both together for 10k right now.

Have you played with magnets today?

>more muv-luv figures never
I just wanted best girl

My parents would probably just throw them in the trash, or put them in storage indefinitely.

I've told my parents to give them to a close friend of mine.

Do you keep track of you spending's?

haven't so far, but that's a really good idea that i'll take up on

I input into mfc, so if I want to know I could. I don't want to though.

>Amico sends an error everytime I try to use my credit card.
>It worked before.
>Contact the bank.
>"There is nothing wrong, user."

Amico why are you forcing me to use Paypal? That's rude.
Fuck you too, Amico

i use notepad for everything

I have a spreadsheet that's a half-assed budget and a half-assed spending tracker. It gets me by and makes me feel like a responsible adult.

Try agai. It's that 3DPD security system.

I do, but nowhere near how detailed yours is. Mine just has the overall total i'm going to have to pay in the future. I make my spreadsheets for my finances by the month, and it just takes about 2/3 lines.

continued the poster from last thread, how the box will be when you buy it combine with a figure or nendroid?

I think over 10 attempts is more than enough.
Something is wrong on their side.

magnets as weights?...

I just yolo spend. Amiami alone is already at 6k yen subtotal for next month. I'm afraid to check elsewhere

60k, Im an idiot

It's okay, we figured that out as soon as you used the phrase "yolo spend." Enjoy your disposable income though.

Cute.

Give me two good reasons why i shouldn't preorder this ass right now.

I'm a retard, explain me where come from the difference between Price and Paid.

>you don't watch anime
>you are in a relationship with feminazi

Nope

Price is what the figure is listed as. Paid is what i actually paid for the figure. Gives me an insight on if i paid too much or not.

>Face is less than perfect
>Jackie Chan Adventures
I've got basically nothing. Go for it user, I sure did.

>not a castoff
>not mikan

Anime figures are embarrassing, especially if they lewd like this. You could buy better things for that money too. Don't buy it.

>You could buy better things for that money too
Stop it user.

No I'm just a little slow, so the owned order come mostly from local import shops who already applied the VAT (included in the Paid column).
Also you included the discount offered by amiami in the paid column too?

Am I right?

Absolutely.

There's someone who always posts his autist spreadsheet, hopefully he'll reply soon.

Have any of you ever gotten merch signed by its creator?

My comiket art books finally arrived

Anyone ever bought B ranked figs from amiami? How was the condition? I never risk buying preowned+opened, but she's so hard to find for a decent price.

I bought some old figures I've been after as well.

9 more days.

I would stick to A and above. B seems to be a tossup, seems couple anons here getting burned by it.

I have some stuff signed by music artists, but that's it.

Wanted to get a signed manga but I can't bring myself to spend over $100 on it.

I've gotten video games, signboards, and CDs signed by seiyuu, but that's as far as it goes. Never the actual "creator" of it.

That's a nice Senran. How much did she run you?

What, me?

I'm almost free!

I'll be in Japan when this comes out and I already have it preordered. Hopefully Im back before they attempt delivery.

Oh shit she's coming out on time? Guess I'd better prepare.

13k, which seems to be the average market price

I just need to get the Hibari figure and I'll have most of the good ones

I have some Kaiju Big Battel debris signed by the comentators, but I don't think they were the creators. I also have a shirt signed by Silver Potato.

how much time i must wait until the release of this Fumika figure?
I can't wait anymore.

You'll be lucky if a prototype comes around for Winter Wonfes

yes

fuck...

How do you guys deal with baseless figures (mainly FREEing's 1/4 scales)?
Any special treatments necessary?

I've bought random signed manga before

>tossing your shekels away for binnies

Getting a scrap of silk or satin cloth for them to lay on usually looks good. You could also buy a wooden or plastic base.

Sure do. Pivot tables are your best friend.

Nope. I'd probably kill myself if I knew how much I spent on this hobby.

I got a framed fanart chobits, all the seiyuu autographs for yuki Yuna, hayamin autograph on a manga, and oregairu signed art book. That's all I got. I was going to comic con and get the collector edition horo novel signed but all the tickets got sold out.

>spending $6,000 on nothing but memes

I have a VN wallscroll signed by the artist.

If I want to buy an entire LN series, what would be the best place to do that?

Depends if you read moon or not

>>spending $6,000 on nothing but memes
I don't think you know what meme figs are user, the only shit in my collection that's meme tier would be boatshit.

Evangelion used to be a meme or were you not here during that time?

>used to be a meme
Never stopped being a meme, the figures however have never been a meme.

I use mfc, and that's more than enough effort for me.

No, I don't. Is it that hard to navigate some sites that you absolutely have to be able to speak moon?

That's not accurate though. It only takes into account the price of the item listed on MFC, doesn't account for shipping, conversion rates, tax, etc.

Holy shit, it's on time??

I don't suffer from OCD, so it's good enough for me. If I really need to know how much I paid for anything (like to file an insurance claim) then the receipts are in my email

There are some that are moon only. The guide walks you through the biggest one.

It would be pretty nice of some kind user that has a great spreadsheet to share it here

This isn't about OCD though. Knowing what you paid helps you plan and notice trends, tells you how much you need to sell something for to break even and other things. It's fairly useful information.

source?

Is there a faster way of copying the =Sum formula without individually clicking each cell to add to the formula?

You can manually input what you paid on MFC. That's what I do. Then you can export the CSV if you want an actual spreadsheet. Maybe not as good as a custom spreadsheet but it can be done.

Not mine, but I like how this user has his pivot tables laid out. I think it might be the same guy who uses a script to put doujin covers into his spreadsheet too.

Their tracking still isn't all that great regardless. There's a good bit you can do with it, but in the end spending the small amount of time it takes to create a spreadsheet will save you a lot of hassle in the future.

if I buy a book for kindle on amazon JP is there any kind of region locking shit that would prevent me from viewing it on my American phone?

Most novels are scanned and translated by fans. Yenpress has some translated novels that you can buy. Cdjapan has some novels if you can read moon.

I'm using MFC for this.

Any idea why jlist takes so long to process orders? I bought from them previously but this time its taking 2 days to process. Prior to the purchase they finished processing within 12 hours. DID THEY JUST SCAM ME?

>DID THEY JUST SCAM ME?
yeah

>Most novels are scanned and translated by fans
Not these ones.
>one little bit of the first novel translated
>many years since last updated
>every translatorfag on Sup Forums says it would be too hard to translate
CDJapan also has higher prices than amazon.jp, is it worth that over getting a forwarding service?

I noticed this too, but my stuff got processed and is shipping. Not worried about it at all, they're probably just backed up for some reason. Maybe someone got fired or something.

So what you want them to read it? Get digital then.

CDJapan lets you accumulate points just like any other nip shop, so if you're into that kind of thing might be better.

Amazon does on some things too, I think LNs are included.

Anyone know?

Ask in the scanlation thread when it pops up.

I am considering sex with children. Is there any good cast off toddlercon figs through unofficial channels/bootlegs e2061 whatever and toys wawa etc? I like Nutting to kids.