Shingeki no Kyojin 85

It's the 1st in nippon.

So WT next chapter?

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

JH when?

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

BRA a best.

Which one?
>Wimp Titan
>British Titan
>Pushover Titan
He won't differ much in appearence.

LM soon.

British titan?

Shitty teeth.

ERWIN GEE I THINK YOU'RE SWELL
AND YOU REALLY DO ME WELL
YOU'RE MY PRIDE AND JOY ETC.

Kys cow.

This.

That's not true at all.

First one of the day! No I won't.
Have a...Kenny!

Who is your Who?

Reminder.

Japs are worse from what I've seen.

anyone wanna play some minecraft snk roleplay?

I would beat you with a hammer.

there are no hammers in minecraft, want my ip to join?

Kill yourself.

Disgustman/Mrs Smith is my OTP

what does otp mean

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki

I have played like once and it's not for me. Thanks for the offer though. I need to work on drawings anyway.

Second!

Please no.

It means "one true pairing". The user is shipping us.

Dubs of truth. Maybe they'll get together and fuck off from these threads forever like the EA/Mikasafag.

That would be amusing

>Erwongwhales being this buttblasted and delusional this early on Sup Forums of all places

end yourself

take your own advice and fuck off.

Zeke has had enough of Reiner's constant jobbing and feeds him to another Warrior instead

Or, Isayama will prolong that bastard's agony and keep using him as fodder against Eren and SL

We are just proving you wrong post after post.

>fu-fujos assblasted, am I r-right?
No.

>read through it
>someone thinks is wrong and resorts to muh fujo
It's obvious who't butthurt there.

Hopefully. These threads have been beleaguered by cancer ever since the anime aired, but if there was one good thing to be said about them, it was the complete absence of tripfag regulars and now even that little bit of hope is snuffed out.

So, BertholdFags are gone now?

Let's hope EMfags and EAfags will follow the same path.

its bertolt retard

wtf I love Mikasa now

It's Berutoruto, you aspie.

All you're proving is how triggered and delusional you are. It's embarrassing, really. No wonder people are dropping this series in record numbers.

What did she say to Sasha? Since she scared her away as well.

You're right, I'm triggered by your lack of reading comprehension skills.

Bertfags are mostly gone unfortunately and Erwinfags for some reason continue to plague these threads with more cancer than one would never think was truly possible.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Dream with the fujos you love so much.

>has shit reading comprehension
>tells other people they have shit reading comprehension
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

I'm not the one sharing the same headcanons of their beautiful blonde hung comnander as them.

>tlaks about something with deeper meanings
>Complains about others searching for deep meanings
Wew lad. And all that guy did was post a clear to the point page.

>this is headcanon.
At least search the definition for it,Arminfag.

Need more Boss Hissy. Or Domstoria.

Mrs Smith drew that.

You fags keep posting that page over and over and keep forgetting about the entirety of chapter 72. We've known he was going to favor Armin's dream for over 10 chapters now and you were still too delusional to see it, just like you're delusional about his death.

Didnt Isayama say there wouldnt be any useless relationships?
There would only be relationships that would help the plot.
Like Eren and Annie.
Because Eren really liked Annie but he had to ''kill'' her

Idiot.

I am sorry.

Fuck me, what is this?

We've known that he listening to Armin would play a part in his decision, which it did.
But it wasn't the only reason nor the most important one.

>Eren really liked Annie but he had to "kill" her
Yes.

Of course there were multiple reasons. Of couse he wanted Erwin to keep being a demon to benefit humanity. And also of course he realized Armin's dream would keep going while Erwin's was about to end.

fuck of theyre still cancer

If EA isn't either the Endgame or at least comrades by the end of the story, I'll burn a childrens hospital to the ground.

Eren has never showed any interest to any girls.

It was just implied by the retarded obsessive mikasa.

Eren just wasn't ready about killing a comrade, even when reiner and bertholt confessed their titans power to him, he didn't believe them.

They won't be comrades user. They'll die in each other arms after trying to kill one another.

What? This page is somehow irrelevant because it goes against what you think? Please elaborate on your mental gymnastics. And if you didn't get, that page is canon.

He was too much of a spud to recognise her flirting. But he will see the error of his ways soon.

This is the dream.

>Eren has never showed any interest to any girls
True but Annie was something else, like special. Even Isayama said that Annie and not BR, was one of his hardest obstacles.

Erenfags are pretty retarded

Kek, giving you blatant examples of what's in the manga is mental gymnastics?

Because she helped him improving his fighting skills which was useful against her, he has never though that he will need to take down a comrade with her own moves.

So it was special, but without any "love" in it.

The usual.

>Of couse he wanted Erwin to keep being a demon to benefit humanity.
Wut.
He previously did, in the end he aknowledged his error and let him rest. Which I think is the most important factor in his decision.

> he realized Armin's dream would keep going while Erwin's was about to end.
You keep saying this, but it is not true, at least is not a crucial factor in his decision.
He recognizes the hope in Armin's dream and the dispair in Erwin's. That's it.
If in the next chapter Levi says, "in the end I choose Armin because he will lead us to freedom with his dream" I'll give it to you.

Share your ideas for 85.
I think Beast titan will transform on wallah and start throwning chunks of wall at survey faggs.

The rest of the manga is also canon and that tells the reader that Armin's dream will last longer than Erwin's.

But sure, have your quote with Levi asking for his friend to rest, because to you that is solely the only reason because he loved him so much, right?
Mikasa also said that she only thinks of Eren as her family, so we should just believe her as well.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

>but it is not true, at least is not a crucial factor in his decision.
Holt fucking shit you really are this delusional. There's literally no point in arguing with you. You will not comprehend common fucking sense.

It is an image of Domstacystoria commanding her two followers Eren and Hitch, who apparently are both wannabes. When the request for this picture was made I asked who should be included in the picture and an user requested a surprise. I drew Dot Pixis.

EH is canon.

This page shows that LH will be endgame.

Me and the other guy give you examples of what's in the manga. All you did was sperg out about fujoshis.

I did. Chapter 72 and 84.

I could say the same about you.

>But sure, have your quote with Levi asking for his friend to rest, because to you that is solely the only reason because he loved him so much, right?
Where are taking this from now, m8?

Dubs speak the truth. And friendly reminder that the user you are trying to talk is guidebookfag and is impossible to have any discussion with him, and he doesn't read manga but only superior guidebooks and side information.

Why talking about ships whi include the worst character to ship with?

Eren is basically asexual.

And EMfags are the worst, eren doesn't care about her and his own friends.

If he does, then he would have never said " PLEASE EAT ME, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT ME, PLEASE EAT ME LESBIAN FROM TUMBLR!!!" .

The Erwin/Armin comparation? Still the same result.

I don't know what's going on right now itt but I can tell you this, Arminfats are always wrong.

Armin was a mistake.
Hissy is endgame.

I just like the relationship dynamic between Eren and Annie user. Tbh I don't even want them to get together because it'll ruin everything that both characters stand for.

Eren was afraid about mikasa and armin's death by his "fault" after all of those who died for "him".

>Hissy is endgame
Of course.

>Eren is basically asexual.

Erwin’s Dearest Wish that He Can’t Abandon.

Even for Erwin, the commander of the SC, the decisive battle at Shiganshina district will be a huge turning point. His dearest wish, hidden deep within his heart,“to watch the truth of this world” can only be achieved at the basement, and he’s getting closer to it.

In order to fulfill his own dream, after re-confirming his strong motive that he made when he joined the SC along with his strong will, Erwin advanced with the soldiers. In order to change the world, he is the guy who abandoned his human nature and stood on the lives of his comrades. He can’t throw away his dream. For the future of humanity, lifting up the moral, it can be said that Erwin started to work because of his own ego.

When he arrived at the Shiganshina district, Erwin must have had strong awareness toward the basement, and then in the face of the Beast titan, who was getting in the way, there was definitely more sacrifices to be made. Is the foundation of Erwin’s decision making moral or ego? In the decisive battle at Shiganshina district, Erwin’s real value is questioned. It seems like it became a battle where human’s true nature is tested.

Dude I take my facts from the manga.
More than twice someone used the guidebook to prove me wrong with no avail because it doesn't contradict me.

You're right though, too bad eren doesn't consider any one close to him because "PLEASE EAT ME DYKE".

The Deep Trust Relationship Between Levi and Erwin is…

After knowing that Erwin is moving for his own dream, Levi’s trust toward Erwin started to change bit by bit. The decision made by Erwin as the commander—is it for the future of humanity or for the fulfillment of his own dream? In Levi’s mind now, that question must always be lingering.

Despite that, Levi told Erwin his frank opinion, but he never argued with Erwin’s decision. However, in the midst of the battle when the extreme decision is enforced, if it is not for the sake of humanity…

>Not the guy with the "I choose Armin because he will lead us to freedom with his dream" shit
Okay.

>Eren
No.

Levi found out about Erwin’s real intention.

- When he saw Erwin’s strange smiling face, Levi started to realize Erwin’s real intention. This is the time where the up until now trust relationship started to change. (Volume 13, Chapter 51)

Entrusted with the serum, and then toward Erwin, who smashed his way through his dream…?

- Erwin entrusted Levi with taking care of the serum and its usage decision. Erwin said that he is a wounded soldier. What kind of decision will Levi make? (Volume 17, Chapter 70)

Please user, show me when eren was interested by something feminine, without spin off.

Fine. This is endgame.