FULL POST:

FULL POST: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4v0da6/tv_producer_of_hit_children_shows_is_a_child/
Here we go... My research that was shoved and censored for over a year.

Daniel Schneider I believe might of molested many young girls who were part of his shows for years. The information here is what is confirmed or has been deeply researched and not stitched to make some elaborate lie. In these links posted below you will find the vines, stories, and facts to back what I am saying. Lets get on with it, shall we? Dan was outed by 4 different actors or people in the buisness with a handfull of other producers calling out their shady buisness practices and what was going on behind the scenes.

Check out the Crazy days and nights blog and scroll down to the comment made by "himmmm" This user known as him was first to be believed to be Robert Downey JR, though it seems to be 4 men who are out for vengence who have worked in the film industry for years. The way the comments are structured and the statistics back their argument well, and only people in the bizz know it. Here is what the user had to say:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xdNZjxJ0ifg
youtube.com/watch?v=QA83HVLnmmU
youtu.be/EmdO74y1D9k
youtu.be/hY4mv8NEgyo
conspirazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/amanda-bynes-microchip-brain-mk-ultra.jpg
mobile.twitter.com/SamAndCat/status/378643898886656000
atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=847101
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/pepe-the-frog
yahoo.com/entertainment/corey-feldman-claims-arrest-connected-162800462.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
lipstickalley.com/threads/twitter-thread-expose-dan-schneider-of-nickelodeon.1284027/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Go back and READ the comments by L ? they are correct. As for Dan S.? You were right about probably messing up his game. He's a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? He's in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it ? then pay for his damn lawyers. What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it beep up the kids. Especially if there's MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kid's agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacom's accounts. As for the rest of the guesses ? I wish I had time to read and think and ask others but I have to run. I do know the Joanie Loves Chachi and the Erin Moran thing were correct. Good guessing "L"?now, WHO was that big shot Tutor?? So well connected?" -himmmm

Later on the media pushed it under a rug saying they were "losers and butthurt" people who worked in the industry and closed the case. Though, we had absoluetly no two sided argument from these "journalists." Reason we see this as evidence is because this user actually has outed certain actresses who were abused sexually.

Jennete Mcurdy has made two vines to Dan S, while working on another show. This was deeply disturbing also, very off putting and almost like a intentional under the radar call out to his abuse and how he used her. Another vine was her showing,her bruises on her body to Dan. You can watch them right here: youtu.be/xdNZjxJ0ifg

youtube.com/watch?v=QA83HVLnmmU

Actresses are great masking themselves into a character, but as you watch it over and over you sort of hear a cry for help.

Amanda Bynes and Jamie Lynn Spears were part of sex scandles with Dan Schneider years ago, and its to be believed that Dan is the father of Jamie Lynn Spear's daughter. If you read this article you will find out the sick truth that there has been no father confirmed:

Casey Aldridge, former boyfriend of Britney's younger sister Jamie Lynn, has dumped the 16-year-old claiming he is not the father of the baby. Aldridge is wanting Jamie Lynn to submit to a paternity test. People close to the couple have said their relationship has been 'shaky' for months." "Casey doesn't want to be with her until he's sure that he's the father." said a friend. Rumours have circulated that she is pregnant by an older TV producer Dan S. Earlier in the week, Jamie Lynn was seen attending a parenting class."

This would also explain the overall facial and certain genetical features on the child being similar. I believe that Nickalodean paid high and tried very hard to make sure no one would know of this rumour, and to this day no one questions it.

Even Amanda Bynes has went through certain traits that are very prevelant in sexually abused children. She has personality disorders and went into hardcore drugs, got in trouble with the law, and even made tweets about her father putting mind control chips into her head and other tweets about abusive nature from people near here. She is a total train wreck now and this was linked to child stardom, and I believe Dan aswell. This displays her mental illness growing, losing sight of her true self. Its very disturbing so beware, but this is very prevelant in sexually abused children.

youtu.be/EmdO74y1D9k

Her disdain for her father might been grown for forcing her into this situation due to the high money income Amanda brought in.

This video here is just being used to show the interviews and numerous other stuff with Jamie Lynn, I do think its some MK Ultra illuminati story. Enjoy this video

youtu.be/EmdO74y1D9k

Mind control being a symbolization for her father making her quiet and telling her to keep going as he abused her emotionally, and dan affected and destoryed her further.

Here it is: youtu.be/hY4mv8NEgyo conspirazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/amanda-bynes-microchip-brain-mk-ultra.jpg

There are also numerous other interviews and such supporting this theory but it would take years to pick at every single one. Though watching her life spin into what it is now,has mostly something to do between the end of the Amanda Show and her issues now. We must ask ourselves; how and why. Is this Dan forcing her into splitting her personalities on Amanda Show to dizzy her judgement? Is it symbolization of a mad man hurting a child? What is this?

Pedophilia is so bad in Hollywood for children and I am standing up for all the kids who could of been safe and sound. I am not saying Dan is, I am saying there is so much evidence it should be looked into.

Here is a fantastic passage from a user on the forums I go on: Hollywood is creepy place, to say the very least. While Im not in the business, I know people who are on a personal level, and they have told me things that have made my skin crawl. The following article is a summary of some the things they have openly talked to me about.

The theme of pedophilia in Hollywood is all too common; I mean ridiculously common. Its all hush-hush because of the amount of money and executive power most of these people have, but regardless, stories get out.; Stories like parents who are familiar with the business whoring their own children off to known pedophile producers and have no problem doing so because theyre usually abusive themselves and want their child to become the familys cash cow. Many parents who unfamiliar with the business dont realize what theyre getting their child into beforehand, but when their child confides in them after being inappropriately touched by a producer, the parents dont want to file an accusation and ruin everything that child has essentially built for them. Child stars are often molested at a young age, and then become hyper-sexual by the time they are in their late teens. By then they are willingly **** any and every producer they can for gigs. While theyre getting money and fame in exchange for sex, they may not feel guilty about it at the time because they are being instantly rewarded for their behavoir, but as these stars get older and less desirable to producers, and get less famous, the actions of their youth come back to psychologically haunt them, resulting in meltdowns and erraticbehavior. Just look at stars like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Macaulay Culkin, Amanda Bynes and many others, it becomes apparent. One of the greatest examples of an alleged child predator producer is Dan Schneider, who created and wrote Zoey 101, All That, Victorious, iCarly, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, and What I Like About You, and is the most successful writer/tv executive in Childrens Entertainment Television for the last thirty years."

Also here is a thread of him displaying his foot fetishes in the numerous TV shows he has been part of. What is really freaky and I will link it below; he asked children on Twitter to take pictures of their FEET. No joke here it is

mobile.twitter.com/SamAndCat/status/378643898886656000

And a thread full of evidence to back this

atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=847101

Some things from my original post have been altered here since my views have changed in certain things. Thanks

This is my evidence and now is better than ever to pick up my investigation. Any leads?? I am going to be messaging actresses and actors from his shows.

Get a life

Hey Dan, You bring them bitches back yet?

*inhales through nose*

Fucking leafs I swear I will rake you all soon

He is definately Jamie lynn spears baby daddy

You're next.

All of your fake memes aside, Dan has done so much for the community and has given millions to charity. He has a family like relationship with his casts and loved by all.

Agreed.

>I am going to be messaging actresses and actors from his shows.
The best one to try to contact is Jennette McCurdy, she seems the least damaged.
Oh look, the leaf from the other thread followed us here.

>Fake memes

Got proof you little bitch? I sourced mine. How about yours?

I believe her

Janette is very damaged from her VINE videos. Also I need lesser known actresses. Ones that are not impossible to get an email back from.

I think somebody microchipped OP.

*leaves

I'm not Dan
Loser
No he isn't
Cool story bro
How do you know? It could be any other Canadian

>Its sounds far fetched but hey I wont actually read the post to find out its all symbolism from her abuse from her father and scnider

The mind chip is the illness she was given from her time at Nick. Almost like MKULTRA, but through sexual and physical abuse

You were doing the exact same shit in the last thread. Motherfucker don't pretend you're not the same guy.

What did you do to these kids Dan?

They are just leaf(s)

Leaves are from trees
Leafs are from cuckanada

Google Nickelodeon actresses and you get a sizeable list of knowns and unknowns

Try someone from "All That" or "Zoey 101", someone nobody really remembers anymore.

>might of
Stopped reading there. If you don't understand the written version of the language you speak, how can I take anything you say seriously?

It's one thing to make fun of someone for being fat, but to claim that someone has done terrible things to children just because he puts feet in his shows is absolutly digusting. You people are the problem, not him. He is a producer for kids shows. Skits need to be recycled.

Or she's a schizophrenic with psychotic delusions. But your meth-head investigative journalism is probably the more plausible explanation.

Good idea, I will check IMDB to find the lesser active ones and see if they will answer an email or two. I bet Zoe 101 has a few takers

He didn't do anything to them

>Conked out mccurdy
>Mirasian Cosgrice
>The fear in Freddies eyes

Oh boy, Dan why are you on a VPN?

Bored in class so tried to make some more names. Hopefully none are dupes of those already said.

>Dan "Gape and Rape" Schneider
>Dan "A-Cup? Feet Up" Schneider
>Dan "Nick at Nite, Rape Her Right" Schneider
>Dan "Fill the Young With My Tongue" Schneider
>Dan "Beat My Meat to Feet" Schneider
>Dan "Young Star Suck My Bar" Schneider

Previously Made Names:
>Dan "iCarly? Ride Me Like a Harley" Schneider

pic related was my captcha for this post (note store on left)...

Agreed, they're hooked on drugs and don't know what they're saying

Did you know she fucked an entire football team from the college she went to?

>Did you know she fucked an entire football team from the college she went to?
Proof?

I'll give you a bump user just because I've been in the same shoes as you. My advice is that this will consume you totally and absolutely, leading you to the point of hopelessness and despair. No actor or actress will speak about this so leave that out and avoid a stalking charge. Once you come out of this rabbit hole, there is another, and another, and another. It never ends. You can only investigate so much evil before you come to the realization that there is literally no end to this, none, not right now. If you have kids focus on raising them in proper morals, values, and family traditions. You will be broken if you don't. It will take years for you to regain your former self and intelligence, you'll cope by using drugs, alcohol, etc. The pasta of "the best thing you can do for the white race..." applies to all things in life to be honest. It's lame but it's true, focus on yourself, your family, and if you have any, your faith. Understand that right now you will accomplish nothing, change nothing, uncover anything that someone before you already has and died for it. I understand the convictions you have for this, but again, it will drain you emotionally. In the end, knowing is only part of the battle, stopping it is another. People don't care enough to stop it, parents turn a blind eye for profits, living vicariously through their children, it's sickening. Be a quiet storm, a silent rage. It'll work out in the end trust me. You're not alone.

>might of
Sort yourself out.

Which one?

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life."

User at Sup Forums

inb4 nufags post dan's "name" like we havent seen it all before

you need to delete this thread right now op

This was also a story going around the USC campus in 2014 and 2015. I am just posting the version most subscribe to. Look it up

This post from today (Crazy Days and Nights) is worth reading.

Summoning the COMPEDon Crips & the Tinykek Army

He found us

jesus christ, you wear your autism on a sleeve. stop protecting pedophiles you faggot

This user knows whats up, however i think it doesn't matter how depressing it is, the more people that know the more that can be done. This problem runs so much deeper than hollywood. Come down into the rabbit hole anons. Start here isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Funniest pasta in a while

ran his face through the software came back as 90% pedo rofl

Dan is NOT a pedo this is slander! That's illegal

politicians and hollywood
hmmm

>slander
spoken
>libel
written

Dan "Hold her down tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

Who here /teamSchneider/?

>tldr
>quick rundown

Dan "get in the van" Schneider

stop larping like a little faggot, it's clearly evident that dan is a pedophile, jewish scumbag

You need to stop you realize you're breaking the law right?

>the same leaf
>only time he does not reply is when someone asks for his face w timestamp

Fuck off, Dan.

It's not larping to defend a man who has alligations against him that are false and unproven. Like those fake college rape accusations.

Dan "Take the Pole for the Role" Schneider
Dan "No Socks Pops My Rocks" Schneider

You're fucking stupid, Dan. Quit harming children.

Dan "put it in" Schneider

t. Dan

CALL THE ADL YOU FILTHY KIKE

YOU ARE BREAKING KIDS ASSES

GET GASSED FAT JEW

Great work.

Wtf is the ADL
Australian defence league?

I read this in Rorschach's voice because of your pic.

If not rhetorical, ADL is the Anti-Defamation League. Same organization that called pepe a hate symbol.

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/pepe-the-frog

Dan "In your hole for the staring role" Schneider

More Danny agitprop? If you pidars did your homework you'd know these threads didn't work last time.

Any celebrities that openly despise Schneider? We could use them to gain exposure as well as the e-celebs who lurk this board

Doing the Lord's work here

This is stressing me out, please stop I'm fed up with this

I'm still blown away at number of replies (you) get.
How long til you make the 'what's his name again Sup Forums' threads that we have been sorely missing.

>damn lawyers. What about the parents
tl;dr

Why wouldn't they talk about this shit in person OP? Why post long-texts that no one will care about but some random users that read them online?

I NEVER start them

based leaf keeping these threads bumped by pretending to defend DS

Multiple people in the industry have come out and confessed about how hollywood is full of pedophilia. I would argue that it worse than we even know. Dan Schneider has been accused many times, and his net worth is quite a lot, so we can assume he pays a lot of people to keep quiet. I so little reason why any of these accusations would be fabricated, other than they are true.

As much as you get off from the replies, I can't believe that, leaf.

>yahoo.com/entertainment/corey-feldman-claims-arrest-connected-162800462.html

Guys...

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

came here to post this. sadly have to sage, even though the intent of the content is honorable.

Like fucking clock work.
Dans a pedo.

OP isn't paid to tell you the truth. He's paid to tell you what you want to hear.

The persecution complex, the appeals to morality, it should all feel very familiar.

Soon he'll post a similar thread, but edited to reflect feedback from you and the rest of the thread.

Give it like, a day. A week tops.

What did she mean by this?
>youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

ATTENTION ANONS

if you came here from the other thread because you believed it was being continued here, that was fake news.

this is some oldfag who compiled some "evidence" a year ago and never was able to get it to catch on, mostly because he never did any actual investigation and just compiled a bunch of shit that people had already said.

he's salty that it never went viral and now he's trying to piggyback off of this thread:

which is the thread with actual investigation, with people actively finding and interviewing child actresses who have experienced Dan "hymen divider" Schneider's foot fetish auditions. Please continue all discussion there.

Ok. Sorry Dan. I'll stop

Holy shit I stand corrected. Took them two minutes. That has to be a record.

NO HES NOT

>might of

dropped and saged. brainlets pls go

no she didn't

Lots of People have been calling out Schneider for some time, now. There needs to be coordination to successfully oust Schneider

lipstickalley.com/threads/twitter-thread-expose-dan-schneider-of-nickelodeon.1284027/