HAMMER FALLS ON DNC - Gowdy reopens email probe - Nunes opens house uranium probe

Also CNN confirms Clinton funded dossier.

Dossier:
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.8bfd8f710edc

Gowdy:
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/10/24/its-on-gowdy-n2399599

Nunes:
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-leaders-launch-new-probe-into-obama-era-uranium-deal/2017/10/24/2d7e0c5c-b8d6-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.093911770528

Shit is going down big time today.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/fake-hate-crime-busted-police-arrest-black-man-kkk-graffiti-michigan-university/
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DlmAQXCYSXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/fake-hate-crime-busted-police-arrest-black-man-kkk-graffiti-michigan-university/

>Another good news

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAMALAM!!

Distraction fag

Bump

Holy shit, Tucker reporting via a secret inside source that Manafort was funneling Russian money to the Podesta Group to influence Clinton. Source has been extensively interviewed by Mueller, which is why he has pivoted to the Podestas. FUCK YEAH

Sounds like the storm that Trump was talking about.

Best possible timeline. What a time to be alive.

Shadilay

link for us 2nd shift wage cucks if possible

also, wtf does this mean going forward? was manafort a double agent for trump?

holy fuck am i glad they fired manafort before the election was out

We need a Trey Gowdy general. This guy is worthy of emulation in life and politics.

heard on lou dobbs that gag order on uranium informant might get lifted too.

>also, wtf does this mean going forward? was manafort a double agent for trump?
I 2nd this question...

>Obama and Hillary have been hammering this Russia narrative nonstop so that when Trump flips investigations onto them the goyim will think that he's just spitefully returning the accusation and write off the treason ((they)) were involved in

The Deep State are pretty good at using Alinsky tactics.

it's like TPTB decided that hillary's done and not worth protecting anymore.

>also, wtf does this mean going forward? was manafort a double agent for trump?

Remember the leaks that said Clinton preferred Trump to win the primaries?

Who helped him do that by getting the delegates??

Tucker segment seems to suggest Manafort was a DNC plant. Maybe Trump figured it out and fired him early.

>Obama and Hillary have been hammering this Russia narrative nonstop so that when Trump flips investigations onto them the goyim will think that he's just spitefully returning the accusation and write off the treason ((they)) were involved in
I think it's simpler than that. I think they were sure that their 'muh russia' narrative would either cripple the admin. enough to keep them protected, or would actually manage to impeach Trump.

Anything about Imran Awan. Probably not, but that might overshadow this even.

DNC = fuuuuuuucked.

>Tucker segment seems to suggest Manafort was a DNC plant. Maybe Trump figured it out and fired him early.
This will be interesting to watch unfold.

which makes me think even more trump either had what wikileaks had, or was in contact with them somehow. because he became aware of the pied piper strategy and used it to his advantage

either of you could be right, but both answers are valid. they will use it when trump fires it back on them like the ONE and only legit wh user predicted ("slingshot effect"). the same wh user predicted awan arrest.
they constantly bring up "wish trump can't let go of hillary even tho he won!" it'll be the same thing with russia "woah trump can't drop russia after he was cleared. what an ego maniac right goy?"

>that hair though
JUST

Been saying he's the man for years to people. In ways they just don't even know.

great points, I see what you're saying.

red pill me on Gowdy. It seems to me all he does is oversee investigatory committees that never accomplish anything. What am I missing?

Julian keeps going back to that point too. Been wondering why because that email wasn't that juicy.

Tucker is currently live now, you'll have to get it on livestream Fox on youtube or watch it when you get back. There's no link currently

How can there be happening after happening nothing ever actually happens??
Is the entire fuckin simulation one big psyop???
When to trials and public executions begin?

Fucking big day for us.
Good job everyone.

Listen to a single presser he has ever done, you will instantly see he wants real actual factual justice done. He also works within a system of committees with rules and guidelines. Those rules have been altered, perverted, or outright smeared by people wanting to play dirty, and Gowdy knows. He knows the system he works in has been compromised, but its also the only system set up to be an actual oversight committee, regardless of what it has turned into.

The guy would be on the frontline taking leftie scalps if it ever really got there. And I'd want him in my camp.

>CNN confirms Clinton funded dossier.
The Banana News Network
Also, Alex Jones reported this last year.

Do you even jewtube or politics you helpless fucking newfaggot peasant?

Holy fuck it’s a HAPPENING CHRISTMAS

SHIT HOLYSHIT YOU NIGGERS HOLY SHIIIIIIIITTTTTT

If you leave the Sup Forums echo chamber they're not actually happenings.

yeah, i don't trust gowdy after benghazi.

It on WP right now you huge retarded faggot.

>probes

These never go anywhere

>“Our source says investigators are very interested in Manafort’s behavior while he ran the Trump campaign, but otherwise that description is mostly bogus. The investigation has broadened to determine which people and organizations in Washington have spent years working secretly as de facto operatives on behalf of the Russia government. The Podesta Group is chief among these de facto foreign operatives. ‘They’re are more focused on facilitators of Russian influence in this country, not election collusion,’ our source said. The Podesta Group is ‘in their crosshairs.'”

uh oh, not looking good for the Democrats

Glad to hear we have some decent people left in government. I hadn't thought of it as you had put it...he knows the system is compromised. When you think of it like that, from his point of view, it's a wonder he's not given up in frustration already. Thanks for the red pill, user.

1 post and it's too insult me for asking for an opinion? eat shit and die in a fire nigger.

Happening

judicial watch did most of the work.

>canttellwhoisjewingwho.jpg

Be a real shame if someone ruined their party

CALM BEFORE THE STORM
>CALM BEFORE THE STORM
CALM BEFORE THE STORM
>CALM BEFORE THE STORM
CALM BEFORE THE STORM
>CALM BEFORE THE STORM
CALM BEFORE THE STORM
>CALM BEFORE THE STORM
CALM BEFORE THE STORM
>CALM BEFORE THE STORM
CALM BEFORE THE STORM
>CALM BEFORE THE STORM
CALM BEFORE THE STORM
>CALM BEFORE THE STORM
CALM BEFORE THE STORM
>CALM BEFORE THE STORM
CALM BEFORE THE STORM
>CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Really tickles the ol pickle.

IM PIGGLE TIGGLE

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Bump

>Erin Burnett will never kiss you goodnight.
why live? why even bother?

It's old news.
Why are you just finding out about it today?

Mother fucker.

You're right, assange has made mention of the pie piper strategy several Times. This may be it's true importance.

Which source is that from?

>red pill me on Gowdy. It seems to me all he does is oversee investigatory committees that never accomplish anything
There was a plan of action in one of the emails from the podesta emails dump. One of the points was something like 'destroy Gowdy'. They are legitimately scared of him.

Rowdy Gowdy Round 2

This time he finishes the job

I think this is why trump didnt push it at the height of the russia hysteria. He bid his time and probably leaked some breadcrumbs to allow an organic development of the story.

Trump cannot come out and say lock them up. He basically has to play dumb and ask questions that anyone in the dark would ask.

when the hammer falls, would be interesting to see if hillary and bubba get the weinstein treatment.

Youre actually retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

More: youtube.com/watch?v=DlmAQXCYSXk

true, i am retarded. but gowdy only plays the left-right game.
remember there was a whistleblower who complained that gowdy was covering up for other agencies in benghazi - Certain Interesting Agencies, i'm sure. gowdy only went after hillary in the hearings. we didn't get the truth. if you want to trust him, fine. feel free.

Those hearings are just stagecraft

Happening!

explain to me in idiot

Can someone make this into a gif with a VHS like distortion effect. I think it'd look neat.

>Leonid Reiman, Russian oligarch
>Leonidio Holdings, American oligarch
leading horse to water

He figured it out and din't fire him immediately. He hung him in the wind to put up all the shit winds and shit wind sticks boy. The media spent a month investigating him and finding seemingly credible places to investigate. Suspicions at the least. Trump knows that you /leftypol/ faggots have been telling your parents for months how evil Manafort was while he was on Trumps staff. Now Trump reveals MAnafort was a fucking DNC spy rat

>explain to me in idiot

habbnin

You'll see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!