MY SIDES!

MSNBC attacked Trump's proposed border wall and during their segment, illegal aliens jumped over border fence proving the need for the wall.

You see three illegals jumping the fucking border, and border patrol chasing them down.

youtu.be/o850GO743PU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aIb_cm_aDU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pottery

I like how at the end they show the height of the existing border wall. It's tiny. A midget mestizo could jump over it. I have a higher fence separating my yard from my neighbor's. I had no idea things were that bad.

God dammit now I'm going to have to catapult my whole family over...

>A midget mestizo could jump over it.

TEN

Did you even watch the video? They aren't "illegal aliens", they're "asylum seekers".

FEET

>they jumped over the fence to turn themselves in

hatefulness needs to be punishable by death.

>they literally jump over to get caught

Wow, this segment has actually made me think the wall is even more essential than ever.

>we asked three local beaners for their opinion of the wall
>"looks tall, but no problemo"

HIGHER

Bump

THEY BETTER PUT LAND MINES, GUN TURRETS AND SNIPERS IN WATCH TOWERS OR THE WALL WILL BE POINTLESS

A kike manipulating beaners, how classic of them.

“Asylum seekers”

Jesus Christ msnbc lol

Just put out healthy food, condoms, and flour tortillas. They'll run.

pfft

a fucking rope with a hook get you over 30 foot wall. this is a huge waste of money and time.

LMAO and the border crossing is as low as ever but you have illegals crossing nearly every single day. Was a horde before? Like TWD s6e1 XD

This is the best video I have seen in a long fucking time.

>asylum seekers

>misspelling poetry
phonefags are the worst

migrants not from mexico..., these cucked out faggots. These people are dirtbag illegals who are about to be dumped back on the other side.

Just from this reporting, you can tell they care more about these foreign pieces of shit more than their own country and its sovereignty. The same country these pieces of shit are trying to break into.

And he says "not mexico", well then where from? How far have they come to break the fucking law of the US and cost the US taxpayer in law enforcement and services?

Every illegal should be met with a bill and debt record.

does she eat all of those?
Asking for a friend's research paper, for his uncle

>we don't need a wall drum-

>Oh look just some 'asylum seekers' who just so happen to cross our border
Love the way they spin it as they go

If you're a ninja who can scale a 30-foot wall and not break your legs, perhaps you aren't a worthless piece of shit after all.

>can't into meme
nice numerals tho

Hahahahahhaahaha good one faggit

And this is an Apple, riiiight

how new are you?

>Aslyum seekers not from Mexico suddenly appear and hop the wall and turn themselves in
>We do not even need a fence in these areas we can do it just fine
>The guy being interviewed says these are things you will see with migrants.

Lol this is proof that we need a bigger fence and a huge wall to block them off.

Kinoshita Yuka, a oogui eater. She's known to eat 5-7kg of food in one go, with records generally set at 10 kg of food.

She's pretty good at cooking too. Copying her recipes yields good results.

Serious question tho, where is the wall gonna be built? In place of the "fence"? Why is there no fence along the eastern border..? Do the rednecks just create their own border protection lol jk

I can smell your virgin cunt from here new fag

Underrated

>MSNBC attacked Trump's proposed border wall
It honestly doesn't look like they're attacking it, just reporting on it. I know MSNBC has a bit of a Democrat bias, but this segment seemed fine.

this is true
the mexican locals were telling the truth. when asked if someone in the US could climb from the north side and climb down into mexico the obvious answer is
>it's tall but people can get over it

>border agent on horseback
i need that job

He can come over

I like #7 for the jail bar aesthetic, good visibility for boarder patrol to spot climbers, it's made from available resources (concrete companies are commies), and it has an anti-grapple tube on top.

What wall do you guys like?

>good visibility for boarder patrol to spot climbers
I think that is for the Mexicans to cry as they see the land of freedom that they cant get to.

Robots

Fake news

This cuck shill did the maddow segment where he theorized clinton getting over 480 electoral votes. I wanna fuck his wife while he watches

>I think that is for the Mexicans to cry as they see the land of freedom that they cant get to.

It's actually for the anchor babies so they can watch their parents walk back to Mexico and abandon them.

4 is gorgeous. The tall and sleek surface leads your eye upwards to the spikes, making it seem hopeless to attempt to climb.

trump should let us vote on which one to use.
im tied between 4 and 7
i like 4 because we dont have to see the eye sore that is mexico but i like 7 because we can see spics cry before ICE sees them and sends them back.

fake news
they were paid to "jump the border" in front of the camera

Newfags out themselves, it's like pottery.

>captcha: stop heritage

Trump gonna get rid of all immigrants

Trump gonna build that wall tall like this

they need a duster, cowboy hat, old remington lever gun in a saddle holster and a colt SAA on their hip and it would be perfect

>gets proved wrong

R A Z O R T O P
A
Z
O
R
T
O
P

>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the stars
>born just in time to chase down and lasso mexicans on horseback
What a time to be alive

lmao my sides at that imagery.

>"asylum seekers"
>"migrants that have nothing to do with Mexico"
>they are literally coming from Mexico
>they are literally brown people

Jesus fucking christ

Born just in time to have Trump be the POTUS but know it's a good thing because the internet exists.

kek

YOU FUCKERS WILL PROBABLY START USING DRONES TO FLY OVER

Is there any chance this reporter is not one of ((them))?

yeah, like the part where their intent when climbing the wall is to turn themselves over to border enforcement. great segment.

Kek. THESE ARE APPLES, NOT BANNANS

I bet you fruits sure feel like vegetables now

>pottery

Checked, Nips confirmed honorary aryans

youtube.com/watch?v=1aIb_cm_aDU

I don't like any of the ones with bars, no one wants to see Mexico or the subhuman rats that try to invade from it.

Imagine if you put as much thought and effort into fixing your own country...

Get in here. Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood.

Ironically, they should take a cue from the kikes on how to build walls to keep filth out. Armed guard towers, barbed wire, double fencing and empty no man's land between it all. That's a proper wall.

Where the hell is the rest of that cat's fur?
:DDD

Forgot my pic.

Israel really had the right idea, shame it's full of fucking Jews.

Lurk moar

It's not even summer anymore. Wtf are you doing here?

A rope? First of all, thats a lot fucking harder than you would think. Juan burrito couldn't do it. It would take someone with practice and very physically fit. Also just add razor wire at the top. Maybe a few slanted insulated offsets for electrical wire halfway up. Power it via solar thats on the other side. Actually very cheap to add. Also n the bottom side of that electric wire, have an opposite steel spike pointing down. Climb that paco.

Thats a wall.