One Piece

>yfw Law is not there to help you again

Spoilers are out.
Cover story is about a wedding in the deserted island. Shanks reads a newspaper in front of a church. This is the final cover story about "500 million berry guy" series.
Cracker stands up slowly.
Luffy gives him Kong Gun again, which crushes Cracker, but from inside his body,the true Cracker appears.
Cracker praises Luffy for destroying his armor. He ate Bis Bis DF (Biscuit Biscuit). He can produces infinite biscuits and manipulates them. He made his fake face from biscuits. Even the face on his bounty poster is just an armor, not himself.
Cracker produces many Biscuit soldiers, which is the same as Luffy was fighting.
Actually the soldier Luffy defeated turns out to be just a single soldier that Cracker can produces infinitely. He asks Luffy if he understands why Cracker told him that he can no longer meet Sanji. But Luffy denies.
In the meantime, Nami shows Vivre card and asks Homies who they are afraid of more between Cracker and Big Mom.
Homies answer they are afraid of Nami most. lol
Meanwhile in the world of mirror,
Chopper tells Carrot to call him "Big brother Chopper" since he comes up with a great idea to take advantage of Brulee's devil fruit power. He says the world of mirror is connected with the mirrors in Whole Cake Island.
[In the next morning]
Big Mom asks if the wedding cake has arrived or not. Her subordinate answers that it will arrive tomorrow.
Ichiji and Niji appears at the port in Whole Cake Island.
Niji (Thunderbolt Blue) complains that Sanji doesn't welcome him at the port. Ichiji (Sparking Red) tells him not to complain.
Break next week

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kGOmS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Break next week

First page is out.

post your fav doublespread.

all here:
imgur.com/a/kGOmS

How did she find him?

Carrot and Chopper started mating

When did the One Piece pacing get so bad? I know Dressrosa was good, but the pacing was fucked up there already, but Fishman Island was rushed, so you cant really judge that. The War is also an exception. So where did Oda lose his touch?

She came out of the mirror on the door.

>Chopper tells Carrot to call him "Big brother Chopper"

Oh my.

ChoCa?

b-but what about Milky?

>Actually the soldier Luffy defeated turns out to be just a single soldier that Cracker can produces infinitely.
>Luffy needs G4 vs a clone

it isn't a clone alone you asshole!
it's the same thing to Moria inside Oars

This whole clones thing from the biscuit fruit seems really half-baked

>another chapter
>no sanji

>Oda going digital
This is more insulting than the shitposting you commit in every thread.

but there is

Can't wait for King Kong Gatling on this guy.
Luffy is sure to solve this with faster+more punches.

Had to make some excuse for Luffy losing yet still looking strong. Cracker is Zoro's final Big Mom boss he can't lose to Luffy.

>biscuit fruit
>half-baked

Haha

but Zolo is at different island

About time Luffy will do a series of punches with Gear 4.

>break next week

How fast were you fags reading?
We wont see the end of the fight. The spoilers clearly say we skip to the next day.
Luffy probably ran away since he can only last 10 minutes.

oda will just timeskip back and forth again

I get the joke but at the same time don't get your conplain

So, shanks is married and he has a son?

>he is at a wedding
That does not mean he is the one getting married.

lol whut?

He's at Sanji's and Pudding's wedding.

I actually wouldn't be ssurprised him and kaido was on the guess list

The wedding is not till 2 more days you dumb shits.

>it's not until two days
>forgets it's a timeskip

Luffy is going to eat all the soldiers.

But they aren't meat.

If these are true then good. Luffy shouldn't be able to go anywhere near the top tier pirates just yet. He barely defeated Mingo, and would have lost that too if not for all the help he got during that fight. Like Kid, he needs a reality check.

That didn't stop him from eating all the sweets on fishman Island

>1 more day
Is still the same thing faggot. Do you not understand?
Cake will arrived tomorrow.
Read the spoilers.

mingo was the 5th yonko though so luffy is yonko level

>Actually the soldier Luffy defeated turns out to be just a single soldier that Cracker can produces infinitely. He asks Luffy if he understands why Cracker told him that he can no longer meet Sanji. But Luffy denies.
So he can make a near endless supply of Flamingo level fighters? Jesus

She will never know.

>mingo was the 5th yonko though so luffy is yonko level

That doesn't make any sense. Mingo was shitting his pants at the very thought of Kaido, and Luffy isn't anywhere near Yonko level.

he just lacked the huge fleets yonko have. his power and influence made him 5th yonko.

- doffyfags

how many times do you think carrots been had by the mink tribe?

Stop fucking speed reading post. Show me where did I ever state that shanks was at their wedding? Saying I wouldn't be surprised if him and kaido was on the guest list is far from saying he's there.

>1 day
Well that's a whole lot different then two days stop speed reading

Didnt only quote you faggot. And no they wouldnt go to the fat bitchs invite. She wouldnt even invite them

>luffy isnt anywhere near yonko level
>literally fucking up top tier pirates in 1-2 punches
at the very least i expect him to put up a decent fight using his gear R(reverse)

also why didnt the homies sense nami had the card before she pulled it out from her breasts?

Right, I forgot.

Zero. She's pure.

>gear R(reverse)

Are you confusing the actual story with fanfiction? What the fuck is gear R?

>Break next week

I was wondering when Oda go on his schedule break. It's been a long ass time (not including the Shonen Jump break) since he did.

the question is "how many times has the mink tribe been had by carrot"

gear R lets luffy bend and stretch space-time. its an awakened gomu gomu ability

That looks sweet.

>Dressrosa pacing was good

What kind of drug your fucking on, Dressrosa had a snail-pace. Not help by dealing with Rebecca fucking constant crying.

Pudding is cute

>gear R lets luffy bend and stretch space-time. its an awakened gomu gamut ability

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Please keep your fan fiction to yourself.

Breasts are shielding the signals.

Chopper is straight up pimping, little guy growing up. so proud of him.

Kek, I was about to say this.

He said "the pacing was fucked up there already." Read again.

Whoops my mistake.

But we are all in agreement that Rebecca is worst girl in One Piece right?

>awakening lets you manipulate surroundings per each users fruit
>spacetime surrounds literally everything
>user thinks luffy wont get the ultimate deus ex machina
user you may be retarded, there's no nicer way to say it

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

I didn't really care for her, or her sob story. Maybe because it feels like I have heard it a dozen times before already. Her being a damsel in distress for the most part didn't really help.

Cannot wait until Kadio makes a braised rabbit from Carrot.

To me, she felt like Vivi if you took everything that made Vivi interesting great and removed all the positives from her. The take Shirahoshi and removed all the positives from her character and amplify her flaws up to ten.

Should have made it about Thunder Solider/Kyros avenging his wife and remove Rebecca from the whole story arc.

>Cracker is Zoro's final Big Mom boss
Zoro will get his ass beat too

I'm not the one acting like my ridiculous headcanon is a fact. Just go back to watching those shitty One Piece theory videos on youtube.

Why are you so butthurt? This is literally not the first time someone has claimed something is true on the internet without substantive evidence to back their claims.

>Zoro will get his ass beat too
Considering Zoro isn't in the Sanji rescue team, it will probably take some time until Zoro gets to be in a fight with a Big Mom pirate. It would basically happen in a rematch with them, and at that point Zoro might as well beat Cracker if he gets to fight him. Not sure if I can see the Strawhats fighting Big Mom twice and lose twice. Not that it hasn't happened before, i.e. Croc vs. Luffy.

stfu autsimo

can you just not accept oda likes to draw girls with big tits every arc

Thing is straw hats aren't ready to fight a yonko crew. Cracker is on doffy level or higher and luffy couldn't defeat doflamingo without assistance. No way zoro defeats cracker unless he has help.

>Thing is straw hats aren't ready to fight a yonko crew.
They might be, if that rematch happens some considerably long time in the future. I am not suggesting they lose to Big Mom now and immediately try again.

>big brother
>not big daddy

ONE JOB

breasts so dense, that powerful soul was smothered entirely

>flamingo level fighters
i doubt they are that strong, because the one he fought luffy with had him inside, so it probably had his entire strenght behind it.
the clones must be weaker, except for the one he is currently in.
but yeah, being able to produce unlimited monster trio level fighters is OP as fuck

yeah, that's a bit of a stretch

>surrounded by fat mink dicks all day
>pure

seems plausible, since unlike doffy- luffy doesn't produce rubber, he can't turn space time itself into rubber ; but can stretch it.

>imaging hax time stretching power
even observation haki won't save you from that + gear 4 or 2

Oda really fucked up by letting Law having is glory moment against Doffy. Now there's dumbfuck unironically thinking that Luffy couldn't've beat him with Gear 4.

So another TS inc or training arc?

But Luffy couldnt. Even with Gear 4, when the 10 minutes ran out Doffy was still standing. If it wasnt for gatz Luffy wouldve lost, even with Laws help.

He was not standing, he was unconscious. If Luffy din't stop to talk it was over.

His clones you mean.

He couldn't. Did you miss that entire fight? Doflamingo got up after taking G4, and would have won if all those fighters didn't buy Luffy time. Luffy would have gotten destroyed in 1vs1 against Doflamingo.

Based doffy I'm sad to see him go.

Show me where is doffy not standing nigga?
Are luffyfags really this delusional?
Doffy wouldve killed Luffy if this faggots didnt get in his way.
Luffy was knocked out and Doffy was still good to kill him. Pic related

How do strings turn into tentacle eldrich looking monsters?

feel like this sums of ruffy bretty gud

>How fast were you fags reading?
>Luffy probably ran away since he can only last 10 minutes.
>since he can only last 10 minutes.
>only 10 minutes
It's hilarious that you accuse other of speedreading, when you yourself had to go through Luffy vs Doflamingo with Mach 5 to miss the 20 minutes skip in the middle of it.

>tfw luffy throws biscuit into the ocean