PGv1

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51035
textfiles.com/phreak/CELLULAR/cmt.phk
nytimes.com/1994/06/12/magazine/battle-of-the-clipper-chip.html?pagewanted=all
wired.com/1996/09/denning/
kujimedia.com/confessions-of-a-hacker-by-mathew-bevan/
web.archive.org/web/20060709210420/http://www.soci.niu.edu/~crypt/other/afosi.htm
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96B01172R000100060001-5.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjHlO_k5orXAhXH4IMKHTm5D5oQFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw2LlcVNc5GOsDOXTCvpfCmT
phrack.org/issues/54/4.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C:/>EXIT

What is this?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51035

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51035
am I missing something or how are these related to that podesta email?

Not related in the direct sense.

So is this some kind of evidence of blackmail from that "legion of doom" with unlimited cash he's referring to?

okay, i'll bite, what is this?

OP, I'm going to need a rundown for this. Podesta emails aren't cutting it for me.

Podesta the molesta...

so someone paid @digitalmunition to develop a cyberware tool that exploited Mercury32/PopPass (changes user passwords) in order to hack someones emails?
maybe the screen shot of the file names is showing the files that were obtained from a hack/grab he had performed (grabbed too much looks like). But whoever he hacked was either 1) into CP or 2) uses CP as a countermeasure to blackmail hackers/theifs.

When someone says they are 'addicted' in the chat log image, I think they are talking about hacking/scamming and not about CP.

++i

Now I'm wondering how Mr. Gorsuch fits in to all of this

I have no idea what I am looking at here. Can somebody give a quick rundown?

>Ed Cummings, who writes under the pen name of Bernie S, found this out the hard way. In March 1995, he was arrested for possession of a red box, and ended up spending almost a year and a half in jail.

>Of course, there is always more than one side to a story, and the Bernie S story is a long and complex one. The prosecutors pointed out that he was convicted earlier of tampering with evidence for removing batteries from a dialer, which made this a parole violation. They also noted that he was found to possess computer hardware and software that could potentially be used to obtain “unauthorized access to telecommunications service,” and “subversive” materials, including a copy of the Anarchist Cookbook and bomb-making instructions.

>The defense pointed out that he has never been accused of actually using the red box, or any of the other devices. In fact, the core of the prosecutor’s case in this regard centers around the premise that a red box’s only use is theft of service, and that there is no legitimate purpose for owning one. With the passing of the USA PATRIOT Act in 2001, the Federal government has made it clear that the pursuit of knowledge is not always a safe one.

>All in all, take this as a warning. Messing with red boxes can have extremely negative consequences. Neither Blacklisted 411! nor this author encourage building, using, or owning them.

A phone phreaker that got more than what he asked for?

Found one of his publications. Don't know if this is useful but here it is

A GUIDE TO CELLULAR PHREAKING
>textfiles.com/phreak/CELLULAR/cmt.phk

Is this op?

Bump

what... is.... this?!~!

While this is providing some interesting reading about 1990's hacking, I'm still having some trouble decrypting your purpose OP

Looks spicy I think I'll pop some chicken nuggets in the microwave (2-3 min) and get to work

Laying a foundation.

Doing what? Shitposting? XD

More.. clues !?

Listen here buddy, I don't know who you are or where you buy your nuggets but I'm a master hacker and you won't like it when I'm in my Donald duck jammies in tendie mode this close to bed time you have one hour to say sorry or I WILL have to use a special set of skills to find your fridge and take your nuggets. Is that what you want nigger?

Wtf is this shit op

Remember HBGary.

So some random hacker got his anus pumped out in prison?

still not enough context... lead me further user

Is this an info dump

nytimes.com/1994/06/12/magazine/battle-of-the-clipper-chip.html?pagewanted=all

wired.com/1996/09/denning/

NO IDEA WTF THIS IS BUT IT LOOKS IMPORTANT FUCKING BUMP

Gotta love a good dump but
What does it all meme

hbgary was a retaliation hack by user.

or was there something else beyond that

Dammit, I thought this was some time traveller shit.

> HBGary

the name is screaming to me but I can't place where i've seen it (maybe even recently). I'l remember/find it eventually.

I cant image there were two many freelancers around in the early 90s with the type of skillset being alluded to in these excerpts.

My guess is that this (maybe more) 'hacker' probably got co-opted by powerful people after hacking the wrong persons system. Probably forced into doing some fucked up shit.

They were probaby doing cybersecurity for AIG and Marsh & McLennan in 2001

>Dorothy Denning
Seems to be the author of

kujimedia.com/confessions-of-a-hacker-by-mathew-bevan/

same kuji it appears.

+1

what is user's of these grabs?

web.archive.org/web/20060709210420/http://www.soci.niu.edu/~crypt/other/afosi.htm

almost started ww3, looking for aay's

kek

Don't know what this all is but its interesting is this phone hacking
Some of it sounds like alot of work for a free phone
Is this a older version of pizzagate

Bump for huhs

Seems like the seams are splitting.

bump

You've got my attention, OP. Will dedicate some autism to this. Have a bump.

Could you drop a clue about this Par fellow?

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96B01172R000100060001-5.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjHlO_k5orXAhXH4IMKHTm5D5oQFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw2LlcVNc5GOsDOXTCvpfCmT

There was talk a while back about processors having a backdoor in them for surveillance. Maybe this "clipper chip" is a predecessor or prototype?

also, bump.

Schizophrenia—the thread.

phrack.org/issues/54/4.html

Here is a link where some of the screenies are coming from.

Careful clicking this link. Downloaded a .pdf for me, checking it now.

wassat?

Bumping - this may actually mean something. Does anyone know exactly what this data dump is supposed to mean?

Waiting for op or someone to connect the dots. Gorsuch pic has me???

Nice digits, and not atm. He linked a 216 pg .pdf that's related. Starting to read thru it now. Check the other links/screenies out please

alright man that pic and story is pretty spoopy

OP you are a tremendous fucking faggot for this thread. Seriously, no one understands what the fuck you're posting. You could be posting some intense, meaningful shit--but because of your poor delivery--you are leaving many of us confused and disinterested. Delete the thread and retry tomorrow

Help connect the dots, faggot. Don't wait to be spoonfed.

you know how I know all that shit is completely fake? computer people at the time didn't speak in those terms faggot, some larper from late to early 2000's faked all that shit mongoloid

Not sure yet. Does Gorsuch have ties to a company called "Custom Product Designs, Inc."?

This is a hell of a "foundation", whatever the pertinent info is better be big.

There was talk about a backdoor that's built into Intel(? - dont remember) processors that essentially makes using things like TOR or VPNs largely pointless. Might just be the rumor mill at work.

Too old and tired, maybe in the am

Suddenly shills

This thread has triggered something

Is this a history lesson, who gives a shit.

History is interesting, if nothing else.

Intel Management Engine is on every chip and it accessible at BIOS level apparently

I know for a fact that there are very large portraits of Bob Marley in the Lotus boardroom and conference rooms.

Reading about these clipper chips is interesting.

>The idea is to give the Government means to override other people's codes, according to a concept called "key escrow." Employing normal cryptography, two parties can communicate in total privacy, with both of them using a digital "key" to encrypt and decipher the conversation or message. A potential eavesdropper has no key and therefore cannot understand the conversation or read the data transmission. But with Clipper, an additional key -- created at the time the equipment is manufactured -- is held by the Government in escrow. With a court-approved wiretap, an agency like the F.B.I. could listen in. By adding Clipper chips to telephones, we could have a system that assures communications will be private -- from everybody but the Government.

>"The war is upon us," wrote Tim May, co-founder of the Cypherpunks, in an urgent electronic dispatch soon after the announcement. "Clinton and Gore folks have shown themselves to be enthusiastic supporters of Big Brother."

ronpaulyoushouldhavelistened.jpg

>Two weeks ago, an AT&T Bell Laboratories researcher revealed that he had found a serious flaw in the Clipper technology itself, enabling techno-savvy lawbreakers to bypass the security fuction of the chip in some applications. Besides being a bad idea, Clipper's foes now say, it doesn't even work properly.

A government project that costs money, destroys privacy and doesn't even work right. Shocking...

well yah it's right there in the link, not like it's hidden ;)

From that article about the clipper chips:

>Yet the defenders of Clipper have refused to back down, claiming that the scheme -- which is, they often note, voluntary -- is an essential means of stemming an increasing threat to public safety and security by strong encryption in everyday use. Even if Clipper itself has to go back to the drawing board, its Government designers will come up with something quite similar. The underlying issue remains unchanged: If something like Clipper is not implemented, writes Dorothy E. Denning, a Georgetown University computer scientist, "All communications on the information highway would be immune from lawful interception. In a world threatened by international organized crime, terrorism and rogue governments, this would be folly."

What is it? Too scared to click, technolgically illiterate.

Bumping, being slid

Bump