Supreme Court

Place your bets on who is next to die or retire, and why.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-07-10/all-eyes-are-on-justice-anthony-kennedys-retirement-plans
thetechportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/6-990x501.png
norwegian.com/globalassets/ip/media/about-us/company/board-of-directors/norwegian-board-of-directors.jpg
bluelabeltelecoms.co.za/online_reports/ar2014/images/pg20-pic1.png
cached.imagescaler.hbpl.co.uk/resize/scaleHeight/815/offlinehbpl.hbpl.co.uk/news/OMC/donnelly2-20150318120641401-20161017092559914.jpg
fiscalstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/jacob-rothschild.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RBG gets shoa'd for not being liberal enough by antifa on nov. 4th

just look at what obama did here
just fucking look at it

kennedy will retire, rbg will die
in fact, my last two digits are the number of days til either event happens. screenshot this.

Considering old Ruth is about 1000 years old she can't have much longer

>January 18, 2018
just

You need those cunts with Jew noses dead.

That's the only way to save your country.

dude it is what it is
i marked this on my computer and my phone

Kennedy will retire in 2018.

kennedy is retiring next year; won't take on any understudies

Jewish Supremacists must be stopped.

Probably a close tie with Ginsberg and Breyer. I hope Breyer retires in a year so we can insure someone younger and much more conservative than him takes the seat.

Ginsberg is 84 and will almost be 90 by the end of Trump's first term. She'll probably be dead of old age or senile by then. We can only hope it happens during Trump's term.

Breyer even though he's seen as conservative, he's made some liberal votes and is closer to the middle/centrist than expected. He's 79 now and will be well into his 80's --- and men usually die younger than women. Needs to be replaced by someone younger and more conservative.

Until the entire court is WMASP it's still wrong.

Has this been reported or wishful thinking?

I forgot Kennedy who is 81 now and should retire too.

>Breyer even though he's seen as conservative, he's made some liberal votes and is closer to the middle/centrist than expected.
>seen as conservative

Nigga what?

Sorry I got Breyer mixed with Kennedy on being conservative.

She is 84 now. Trump will outlast her with two terms.

Old jew will hopefully die before she is 92. But I bet you (((they))) are trying their darnest to keep the hag alive.

Baby blood on tap at RBG's hoise

Is that jewess trying to look like a Pocahontas?

Breyer is also 79. Clinton appointed him, so he can only be bad news.

I doubt he will make it to 87.

>RBG
>Bayer
after the majority is solidified
>Based back man replaced with another based black man

You were REALLY lucky the democrats underestimated Trump/Jeb/Cruz/etc.

If they had known Hillary would lose, they would have done everything they could to replace those two, and fill Scalia's seat. And they could have been ahead by now.

Damn thats a lot of flags
put your adress and phone number after them, wont ya

He wanted to go this year but changed his mind.

She could live another 20. She has a greater chance at breaking a hip and having to retire.

Is Kagan the first transgender judge?

I love this shit

Breyer is solidly in the Liberal wing brosef.

Ginskike. There aren't enough souls entering the warp to sustain her much longer.

>She'll probably be dead of old age or senile by then.

That stupid old bag has been senile for fucking 20 years.

Trump also mentioned Sotomayor by name of being possibly gone by the end of his presidency, stated she had health issues.

Maybe the Wise Latina's diabeetus is out of control.

>only one of the judges looks like a true white man
we really are le 20% face now

She does look like shit

in this order before Trump leaves office

>RBG dies
>Kennedy retires
>Breyer dies
>Sotomayor dies unexpectedly

Why is Thomas higher odds than Breyer?

Thomas is 10 years younger.

im sure the decision to stay was all his

>Trump literally appoints the majority of the Court.

My penis can only get so erect.

They probably figure if Thomas wants to retire, he'll do it when he's sure he'll be replaced by a Republican president.

>Place your bets on who is next to die or retire, and why.

Ginsberg obviously.

The Mexican & Dyke need jobs that they are more suited for though. Housekeeper and volleyball coach are the best they should be doing.

Breyer can hold off for a Dem president.

Ginsburg and Kennedy might not have a choice but to die

SCOTUS is an oligarchic institution that initially represent american ambition and hubris, and now represents american degeneracy and decline.

Ugly gremlin on bottom left looks almost dead

80 straight years of right wing philosophy
GrandJest

Ginsburg is obviously most likely, but I'd certainly be pleasantly surprised if Kagan or Sotomayor were to meet an unexpected end.

Ginsberg, her secret service detail told me she shits in a bag and then makes popsicles and eats her own frozen shit

can't be good for you

Thomas is like 15 years old when you take into account nigger years.

Blacks have shorter lifespans

Ginsburg. Definitely Ginsburg. Vitriol and Conviction can only get a leftist so far.
>Plus she's an 84 year old woman.

Neil looks pretty damn stately there. May he reign long.

Do you have the screen cap?

I was in that thread too...God may it come true!

Kagan is a fucking pig monster.

It was reported he is not accepting under studies for 2018. The rest is speculation.

gorsuch ......hopefully

Come on, admit it will be 10 times funnier to see the Libcuck tears when they lose 2 of their seats to Trump.

Why is Gorsche so much more asthetic than the rest of them

NAME OUR BAND pol/

blacks die sooner because of hypertension

>Breyer
>conservative

>is 84
>will be 90 by the end of trump's first term(4 years)

what? also

>breyer
>conservative

The only way this could be better is if Kagan is with Sotomayor driving to their summer cottage and they roll the car and get immolated

I'm afraid you will be stuck with these two cunts for a long time to come.

The other two dying/retiring is realistic though.
7/2 isn't all that bad in itself. You need some sort of crazy in there to represent the crazy.

Oconnor

What year do you think this is?

Kennedy retires before midterms in 2018

usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-07-10/all-eyes-are-on-justice-anthony-kennedys-retirement-plans

Imagine everything being rolled back to normal.

>everything being rolled back to normal
That would be the equivalent to a nightmare to the communists.

Trump will forever be ingrained into their mind as the greatest Satan of modern time.

>RBG
lady somehow survived pancreatic cancer
she will never die

so you can't bet on gorsuch? sure, its probably not going to happen, but it is an outlandish possibility that he dies somehow.

say bye bye to abortions and gun laws ahmed.

going for the dark horse: the diabetic.

Digits for RBG

Not sure why it isn't there explicitly...but you can bet him by betting no on the other 8

all the lefty ones die on the same day due to vinyard pool party accidents

All of them at once

Kennedy, Ginsburg and the Wise Latina look the worst in that photograph. Breyer looks reasonably healthy for an old dude. Thomas looks healthy. I'd put K, G and WL into my dead pool trifecta, if you give me 10 years.

RBG replaced by Ted Cruz. Check 'em.

This picture serves as a good reminder of how the U.S. is run by a compilation of poorly-developed genetic subhumans; which helps explain why it's a totally criminal & abominable state.

It's the same type of photograph one would see from any randomly selected major corporate entity.

A wide compilation of congressman, governors, scientists & CEO's who are all subtly-mutated mystery-race gargoyle retards.

Here, I'll think of a random board of directors of a company to search. Let's go with...Microsoft:
thetechportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/6-990x501.png

Looks like a shitty genetic compilation to me.

Here's a random one from a Norwegian company, Norwegian Air Shuttle:
norwegian.com/globalassets/ip/media/about-us/company/board-of-directors/norwegian-board-of-directors.jpg

A pack of mutants.

This is the case with virtually every sector of commerce & government in the West; from the US to Britain to Sweden. With just a light scattering of genetic entities who don't look like total mutants at first sight.

Let's try again to be fair, first Western company which has a photo of their entire board of directors...Proctor & Gamble:
bluelabeltelecoms.co.za/online_reports/ar2014/images/pg20-pic1.png

More sublty-mutated normie mutants.

These are who the Freemasons are.

These are who the FBI/CIA are.

These are the fucking mutants conjuring up their grand ideology to defend their knuckle-dragging subhuman retard function of form.

It shows how not far from the primordial swamps of evolution Mankind still is.

Look at this former P&G director:
cached.imagescaler.hbpl.co.uk/resize/scaleHeight/815/offlinehbpl.hbpl.co.uk/news/OMC/donnelly2-20150318120641401-20161017092559914.jpg

One could go on & on pulling out the most abominable genetic-wrecks who are leaders of commerce & government.

Look at the Rothschilds:
fiscalstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/jacob-rothschild.jpg

A planet ruled by mutant retard scum.

My predictions haven't changed.
R = retire

Bader Ginsberg’s been ready to go for a while, I’m hoping for a November 8th anniversary passing to mark the occasion.

Sotomeyer may not die so unexpectedly.

Look at how her appearance has gone downhill in such a short amount of time as she is being weakened by type 1 diabetes.

Anthony Kennedy next to retire, Ginsburg next to die

It's simple, Dahnald.