BELIEVING

I want to believe in Jesus, but I simply can't.

I had a qt3.14 christian gf, but her parents found it, so we are no longer together.

I know that I must be a christian to be with her, and I want to be a christian, not for her, but for myself.

But, I just don't believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The End

How did they find you don't believe? All you have to do is say nothing.

You just want to get your dick wet you fucking idiot. There is nothing wrong with that but stop fucking lying to yourself you asshole.

No girl is worth reforming your entire belief system for. Either she accepts you not believing the same things she does or you move on.

My dick is already wet, and that was a mistake

It's not for her. She is just the push I needed.
I always want to be christian.

If you're legitimately seeking Jesus look up "Christian Apologetics" and click on the playist of 100+ videos on the subject. Pick one you think is interesting and see if you think the people in it are irrational or not.

If you just want to get your dick wet, you can't trick yourself into believing, so don't bother

No you don't. If you did you wouldn't struggle with believing.

Why do you hide your flag, peruano?

I read Teilhard de Chardin, Le Milieu Divin is one of the best books I read. Part of me believes it, and I feel it's all real. But, I just need a way to start.

Puse mi bandera al principio, no la estoy ocultando.

This is Jesus.

I guess I don't really know what specifically you're looking for then. Do you believe God exists? Do you believe Jesus is God's son? If you've gotten that far, I would just find the closest Church to where you live and talk to the priest about joining. There's only so much thinking to be done; eventually you'll want and need to start doing things outside of some book.

You are probably a Christian but don't know.

I like his hat

I believe in God.
I have doubts about Jesus, but John is so clearly about that, I'm starting to believe.

Has her father found out you're a communist yet?

He doesn't know me, he just hates me.
I'm an anarchist, but nothing like Antifa, real anarchism is based in selfcontrol

it's not just John. In Mark, after Jesus heals the paralytic, he says to the man "your sins have been forgiven." This prompts the Pharisees to accuse him of blasphemy because only God can forgive sins. So was Jesus just joking around, or was he claiming to be God? He was willing to die for such claims. Or look at Christ before the Sanhedrin in Mark 14, when he claims to be the Son of God. John is not the only one who is clear on the matter.

(((Jesus))) is literally a jew.

;-;
Chile es pufi oe qliao

This. Teachings from goat farmers, embellished by other people.

Amigo peruano, por qué te pones así?

Supongo que no serás guardia del papa

How hard is it to believe something? It is the easiest thing in the world, people readily believe lies, you believe that Christ is not the Son of God, that he is not God manifest in the flesh, which is a lie you believe. If you can believe lies you can believe the truth, you don't want to believe Christ because you are evil

John 3:20 KJV
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But what you don't realize is that once you believe you are saved for ever and can do nothing to lose your salvation,

Hebrews 10:12,14 KJV
[12] But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; [14] For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

and

John 6:47 KJV
[47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

and

Romans 10:9-10 KJV
[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

It's not the prayer that saves you, it is the belief, if you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried and rose again the third day and you make that known to God by confessing it you are saved for ever and can do nothing to lose your salvation. God will still punish you in this life but he will never take away your name out of the book of life

Just believe for your own sake
Psalm 34:8 KJV
[8] O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Listen to this

THE whole thing. because it starts with stuff that you've probably heard and then gets real..

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU

Voice is meh, just listen to it.

1 John 2:23 KJV
[23] Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also .

You don't believe in God because you don't believe in Christ. If you don't believe in Christ you can't know God, because Christ is God

Thanks!

(:

el peruANO