/ojoj/ thread

best villain edition

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/egfVC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder

why is dio so lewd?

Part 2 is the worst part. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it or anything but I just want to fit in and it's not that good.

If GER took Giorno to Disneyland, where would King Crimson take Diavolo and Doppio?

>Flag made by injury wounds, not even a tattoo
>this is considered deep by SBR memers.

You tell me user.

These “school girls” are the coldest and cruellest villains that has ever been on JoJo.

>Not only are they skipping PE while stealing a basketball.
>Not only did they brought the ball to the school corridor to disturb the peace.
>Not only did they purposefully shoot it at Schigechi, but they refused to even be decent human beings by not doing a simple action like calling for help.
>Just because they thought he was a “creep”, they left a fatal wounded kid to die.

And the worst part is that they got away with it.

fantastic art of GER, makes it look even more alien biomechanical and divine than it already does, especially in the eyes

this artist is really good at giving stands a more otherworldly feel

>/ojoj/
>edition
Your next line is ">getting triggered over a word"

Doppio would go, get a call from the boss, and leave disappointed as fuck

Lovely when you don't respond when your autism is challenged.

[khaled voice] ANOTHER ONE

>you are still trying to shittalk a character you clearly didn't understand or care about

>it took ten people to notice a shit thread

im kinda disappointed

[I AM AN ISLAND]

american memers were getting pretty aggressive in the last thread.

Why is Magician's Red such a shit looking stand when Avdol has such a god tier design, I can never appreciate him fully.

These threads are always shit as long as you put /jojo/ or any variation on the OP name

>favorite part 8 stand
>d4c
uh

Is this really the only excuse you have as to why people enjoy part 7?

RED HOT EGYPTIAN
C O C K
O
C
K

If you want to fit in, SBR is the worst part today.

>>Implying that having a tattoo is original.

I for one like the concept of having the American Flag beaten it your back.

>valentine is hard to understand, guys.
>he is pretty deep, guys.
he is diavolo tier.

>he hasn't seen the leaks

What's wrong with diavolo?

You're going to have to b8 harder than that.

But I'm a hipster. Hating in SBR is just shitposting. Hating on Battle Tendency is the actual deal to fit in here.

>Black Sabbath
>In a Silent Way
>PolPol Pose
pretty great taste user, there's nothing here that i would say is a bad pick

>got rid of [Manga Edition]
>Grateful Dead
>Stone Free
>Danny
good shit, but also
>Joseph
>Coco Jumbo
>The Lock
shit taste

where is that Pose from? some TSRK shit?

>Milagro Man reveals he sought an armless fortune teller for guidance
>Gap tooth Gang visits what turns out to be SDC Abdul after getting the cream
What would you think
How would you feel

diavolo is a deep villaon

I thought Magician's Red was one of the coolest Stands in Part 3.
If you think Avdol's design is god-tier (which I agree) why do you hate the Stand then ?

>implying that the stand they'll bring back is d4c when the theme naming of the stands points towards king crimson

>diavolo tier
come on that's too much

>Favorite Part 5 Stand is Grateful Dead
Great taste, mon frere.

what does she smell like?

reposting from last thread

>also, here's an album i made of all the doodles from JJL volumes 8-13, which are not currently on arakidoodles. i don't have a twitter, but if someone could DM this link to @WiddifulSA (guy who runs arakidoodles), that would be swell
imgur.com/a/egfVC

Valentine is not hard to understand user. It's just that you didn't even try to do so because you want to meme that SBR sucks.
And Diavolo is great too.

How did Graceful Dead defend against Sticky Finger's blows if he can't stand up without his arms?

>double dubs
If i saw an armless avdol with prosthetic arms in a rundown shop in morioh and gappy visits him, that would be pretty fucking crazy.

Because it's just a naked guy with a chicken head?
Literally the laziest stand he's ever made.

Ok guys lets have a discussion about a character with no shit posting or name calling. Please

No

Not gonna happen user

>wheredoyouthingyouare.png

How's my taste? A few things like favorite fight and minor villain can vary since there're so many.

N-Nani?

So is all this shitposting about part 7 one person?

>The Universe that object get sent to from Cream or Za Hando's erase abilities is the SBR verse
aaaaAAAAAAAAH

Reminder to not believe Naranciafag lies.

Narancia is a cruel sadist that likes to ghetto stomp people

where do you think the next episode is going to leave off?

Probably

>Abdul makes his meager living by selling knick knacks that have been ZA HANDO'd

Most likely. All doorposts tend to come from one person

I like it. Basically me.
>Part 5 stand
What is that? I don't recognize it.

I love how fujos only see the first two panels and ignore the other one.

>Least Favourite Villain
>Kira

>Joshu suddenly dies when a piece of a fence saying "tres" falls on his head

>Kraftwerk
>C-Moon
>Lucy Motherfucking Steel
>gangster pose
mmmmm now that's some good shit user

>Joseph
>DIO
>Blackmeme
aw man you were doing so well

>Geb
this is your only "literally what"

>Joseph
>DIO

It's weird that someone would like Avdol's ethnic and stylish design but not like the Stand that literally looks like an actual Egyptian God that accompanies him. It's one of the Stands that looks the most like an actual godly creature, especially since the flames make it look like a phoenix.
It's simple. That doesn't make it bad.

And if you want to call MR "just a naked guy with a chicken head" you could call literally every other Stand something like that
>oh Killer Queen is just a pink muscular cat, laziest design ever
>King Crimson is just a red angry guy with a second head, fucking lazy
>D4C is just a weird bunny in a bikini, Araki you fucking hack

Wait these are sketches fuck

Well, we in /ojoj/ so we can at least try to do things backwards.

Kraftwerk - it's the guy who fought Mista who was able to freeze rocks in the air and then tap them to fire them like bullets (momentum manipulation is its actual power)

I have...problems with your least favorite stuff. How can you dislike Lisa-Lisa and Brohime? (Also, if Joseph if your favorite, why do you dislike the Nena fight?)

Kraftwerk

>araki has rebooted everything because he is out of ideas at the moment.
>reboots but no wa give ability to random strangers
>ok lets have jesus for that
>i dont have enough good characters to carry the part.
>lets just bring DIO back and let him enter his nose into every corner
>cant end the part 7 properly, wat do?
>lets just have original "ZA WARUDO" dio by the power of asspull and end this shit.

>Avdol most curious customers were SBRverse Polanreff and the man responsible for the well known "Eye eye Syaa" eyedrops SBR Hol horse

>fujos
>implying naranciafags aren't your average mouth breathing trap enthusiasts
You can tell by how they spam the same shitty pics with the same shitty I'm gonna x Narancia!!!! over and over.

How to make Part 7 better

1) Diego is a girl that falls in love with Johnny
2)Gyro becomes yandere for Johnny, betrays him and allies with Valentine
3)"Gyro, why?!"
4)"If I can't have you, nobody can, Johnny! Now show me what you've got!"
5)First time in the series an ally becomes the main villain
6)They end up killing each other
7)Fem Diego was already pregnant and the next Jojo is a dinosaur

he's shown standing on only 1 arm multiple times, he just defended with his other arm

That's his leg.

Kek.
You can stop now, we know you are just one guy who speedread SBR and wants to meme people for disliking it.
It's okay to make mistakes user, no one is going to argue with you because you are not arguing yourself. Just keep spouting your memes in peace and we'll be here to ignore you.

>Next jojo is dinosaur
fug that reminded me of that screenshot of the JOjo threads ideas of the prehistoric jojo with cavemen. Anyone have it?

Sup Forums Is full of anime only fags so no surprise

weirdest boner of all time

>Fem Diego was already pregnant and the next Jojo is a dinosaur

Ok I laughed.

>SBR contrarians are this deluded
It's your loss that most of us see SBR for the masterpiece it is except for you

I want to see Giorno's bizarre adventures in the spaghetto animated already.

I'd be super cool with an Egyptian god kinda stand, but as you can see old boy horus has things going on and is not just a naked guy with a hawk head.

Avdol especially has that fortune teller aesthetic to boot, that would make you think of jewlery and patterns and knick knacks and MR is literally just a chicken with abs.

Yeah you can simplfy descriptions of all the stands, but you could only accurately draw MR from a description like that.

JoJo is going to air on Toonami pretty soon, isn't it?

When can we expect a trailer? How close to the air date do they usually show one?

kek.
since the last thread cancer, sbr fags have called other anons faggot, nigger, etc. you all are memeing that how part 7 and valentine are pretty deep to understand for the last 10-15 days. I agree part 7 is good but certainly not best.

can you even give some of those reasons or arguments? or you want to just keep on saying that it is best?

ok so i'm the user who asked about shining/crazy damond last thread and everyone said it was because of copyright
but why was echoes changed to reverb in the sub then? surely you can't put a copyright on the word echoes

Jojo as a whole isn't a well written story.

SBR is the first time Araki tried to write a story

ojoj?

Is that the Indonesian version of Jojo like Naburo?

I really want to rape Doppio.

Because of the naming scheme of characters and now stands up to this point there's no fooling anyone that Echoes is usable in that since

That being said 99% of the changes are retarded and most likely unnecessary

part 7 will be the only part which will be certainly skipped for anime adaptation.
>most of us
new ideas =/= masterpiece. execution of those briliiant ideas was average compared to 5,6 or even 8.

Part 6 isn't badly written at all.

I'm not spoonfeeding you on SBR's quality since you yourself clearly doesn't want to debate it's merits and just wants to meme people who disagree with you.

If you actually want to argue, say why do you think it's bad in actual arguments and not just "oh this character was lame Valentine's scars are not deep SBR memers fucking suck".

post songs/albums/bands/etc. that you want to be used as stand names

Doppio is for hug not fug

I think parts of Stone Ocean are pretty bad. Still good as a whole though.

It was slightly better in the manga, Shigechi face just looked deformed and his clothes didn't look like they were tainted with blood. So it looked more like a deformed child crawling on the floor while muttering nonsense.

I disagree with previous user but part 6 had some major story problems

Like how basically everyone but Jolyene does nothing the entire part except maybe FF

2 Minutes to Midnight