twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PS radio labs episode is still being hosted by the 3rd party podcast routes

iono.fm/e/461744

>DUDE WEED!!!!!!
no, but some of his interviews are pretty good

>kike
>our guy

No. herb

He's the man, I heard the podcast yesterday on how we Sup Forumsros put that mother fucker of a lunatic Shai labouf. We get shit done right if they fuck with us.

hes a CIA Marijuana shill.

You fuck with Sup Forums you are fucking with the wrong crowd.

I have lots of respect for Sup Forums too.

tip fedora

sagetarious!

Rogan has deep father issues, is mildly narcissistic and medicates himself by doing drugs to deal. However, he's intelligent and inquisitive so and he's trying to find himself so he gets a pass. I enjoy listening to his interviews

I thought he's Italian

USA"people" always fall for the lowest common denominator.

dude, he's a shill. Read some books sometimes.

he is.

Now that hippie pothead buddhist vaping isn't popular anymore he needs to sell to a new crowd.

hes a cuck

Some of the people he interviews are good. Joe himself is a retard.

Joe is still an SJW druggie faggot, that dreams about sucking dick.

He also worships the Hollywood Jews he's surrounded by.

No, this guy is a massive fucking faggot. What are you thinking?

How did he end up with an Irish surname? Or maybe he is named after the curry.

>?\oseph James Rogan[1] was born on August 11, 1967, in Newark, New Jersey,[2] the place where his grandfather moved his family in the 1940s.[3] He is of one-quarter Irish and three-quarters Italian descent.[4] His father, Joseph, worked as a police officer in Newark. At five years of age, Rogan's parents divorced,[5] and his father has not been in contact with him since he was seven. Rogan said of his father: "All I remember of my dad are these brief, violent flashes of domestic violence [...] But I don't want to complain about my childhood. Nothing bad ever really happened to me [...] I don't hate the guy."[5] At seven, Rogan and the family moved to San Francisco, California,[5] followed by another move when he was 11 to Gainesville, Florida.[6] They settled in Newton Upper Falls, Massachusetts, where Rogan attended Newton South High School[7][8] and graduated from in 1985.[9]

He's 1/4 paddy

Fuck niggers, Joe is cool.

It's odd that people want to like us, but the don't want to give any credence to our ideas.
They recognize that we can be intelligent and funny, but there's a cognitive dissonance going on when they realize the kind of ideas we stand for, so they explain it away as "they're being nazi sympathizers as a goof" so they don't have to think about it.

>we

wot of it, kunt

Thank you, user!

>he actually buys into the meme

denial is the first stage aus user

Italian women getting micked.

you wearing your anonymous mask while posting that?

do ya browse Sup Forums in public hoping someone will see and give you a nod?

What ever you wish to believe, most of us who like him; find him highly entertaining. You can evaluate information and gain different perspectives, it does not mean you have to take them as a truth.

You Fuchs would turn on your own. He's definitely ((our guy))

Well balanced, good people,very intelligent. ©OMPS FO SUSHI

There are no good ideas. There is awareness that we got sold out and that white Americans are the first generation that won't be able to sell their kids futures. There are no ideas on how to change things or take power. No idea and how to take it or reach a compromise with the current rich and powerful.

It's a babies tantrum. We are in for a wild ride.

No. Joe thinks progressiveness is a good thing and like companies focusing on diversity in the workplace.

Stop reading into my choice of words so hyper-autistically, mate. What else can you divine from my typing style you fucking savant. What colour are my fucking knickers then?
I'm trying to talk about public perceptions of Sup Forums and you're bringing this fucking autistic bullshit into it that I don't give a fuck about.

>we

is an old meme, fagget, lurk moar.

He is a male version of a skank. He beleives the Russian and white supremissist angle.

you need to change out of your blue knickers m8 they have cum stains all over them

>is joe rogan our guy?

No. He's a pathetic Hollywood faggot with no real convictions. He goes with whatever direction the wind is blowing.

He actually is finally growing up and realizing daily bong rips are for fucking losers.

His wife jewish. Ass kissing fagot juiced as fuck. Kissing ass in fear Sup Forums targets him. Eddie Bravo is a cool guy, Brendan Shaub needs to stop farting while on the show.
Too bad Joe is jew owned. Dont trust this ass kissing junkie and alcoholic.

Please tweet this bitch and tell him to have somebody to red pill on 911

AE911TRUTH.ORG

fuck no.

thinks moon landings are real
hates flat earth debates
meme politics
does drugs

Bas Ruten all the way. Amiright?

Came to post this. Joe is /ourguy/ but young jamie is a leddit fag

what's with the non stop joe rogan threads

>thinks moon landings are real
>hates flat earth debates
wew, does Sup Forums actually believe the opposite?

Listened to the RadioLab. Overall OK, but I think they referred to green frogs as a "symbol of hate".

>referred to green frogs as a "symbol of hate".

yes

He was grovelling on his podcast today. I assume it's that.

No, the vast majority of Sup Forums needs sauce before considering an alternative to accepted reality. Fuck conspiracyfags.

>Sup Forums is satire dontcha know

Joe is a centrist and plays the devil advocate on whoever is on his podcast.

Right winged when there is a Right winged guest and Left when there is a Leftist guest.

You are such an idiot.

I'm somewhat unsure about the moon landings but I still find flat earth theory a crock of shit.
>inb4 shill

He's on the fence. Some days he questions sjw shills and mocks them. Other days, he humps the diversity train. He's too fucked up on drugs to have a clear mind about whats going on but he's intelligent enough to know something is wrong

I don't get the implication here

Wire turning him up.

>Too bad Joe is jew owned

I wonder too. His last poscast was an apology for bringing up hollywood pedophia earlier. I'm suspicious ((they)) slapped his wrist.

His pinky grabs onto his pocket though. You can clearly see it.

True but the guys fingers were kinda odd in the way he grasped it.

this

this but unironically

also this

Joe is /ourdudeweed/

everyone needs to listen to this

Dude he quit weed, keep up.

why? it was just a recounting of what happened with liberal flair

It depends on the poster. Man you're navive if you think true believer Nazis are not apart of Sup Forums. You're stupid if you think at least some of the posters are not trolls. And of course there are those bloody moderates that come on here....

How we figure out what percentage is what is still to be determined.

I meant to say that people who think everyone on here is a true believing Nazi are stupid. But I am lazy with grammar.

Yes and no. Joe Rogan believes in free speech before anyone else and shaming people into stoping. So on that front I'd say yes. If you believe in the elimination of a race than no.

He's a good interviewer, but he's a huge cuck obsessed with black dicks. Probably comes from being a manlet.

THIS IS THE GREATEST JOE ROGAN PICTURE OF ALL TIME

He's nobody's guy. Not even himself. He will praise Trump around Alex jones one episode and say he's mentally ill and a complete buffoon in front of Russell Brand the next episode. he completely accommodates to his guest, which honestly, in the business he's in is a smart thing to do business wise when interviewing people but as a person he's fake as fuck. I have no option but to listen to him since it's one of the few 3+ hr podcasts that are interesting and not retarded/mind-melting boring. Listen to him every day at work. Him, Alex and molyneux.

I don't hate the guy but I wish he were more objective and consistent with his political views.

>t.Jamie "Pull That Shit Up" Vernon

>Some days he questions sjw shills and mocks them
He only mocks SJWs when hes selling a comedy special hes a huge liberal faggot boomer

Maybe because they are in space bro.

Yeah, for October.

This.

I routine tell Joe to shut the fuck up while I'm listening as I drive.

Here's the deal, you can like something or someone without being 100% in agreement with them.

Joe has repetitive autistic traits and sometimes acts like a cuck faggot, but he is a cool guy over all. Who are you to judge?

That's not what that word means

Wow. I fucking hate every single one of these people. Their monotonous voices and their perfectly combed and screened dialogues, it can't even be called telling a story or a conversation. It's like they wrote a news article and it went through 5 editors. So fake, so unnatural. How do leftist listen to this filth, shit like this and PBS. Alex Jones was right. They all take speech classes to have soothing voices and calm you / drive you into their agenda

>listen to this low tier, anti-Sup Forums drivel of our story.
Listen to a locally sourced, organically grown retelling made by one of our guys.
youtu.be/_p4h3jwJob0
youtu.be/vw9zyxm860Q
youtu.be/3aZuj_SDqDo

So Who would win in a fight:
A bear or a silver back gorilla?

This.

Unironically, the recent guest Eric Weinstein was pretty cool. Very knowledgeable guy