Guys, I'm worried. Saudi Arabia wants to build a megacity called NEOM into the desert and hired a german to pull it off

Guys, I'm worried. Saudi Arabia wants to build a megacity called NEOM into the desert and hired a german to pull it off.

money.cnn.com/2017/10/24/news/economy/saudi-arabia-mega-city-neom/index.html

>The development, called NEOM, was announced at a conference on Tuesday by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. It's the latest in a series of mega projects designed to reshape the kingdom's economy.

>"We try to work only with the dreamers," the young crown prince told investors gathered in Riyadh. "This place is not for conventional people or companies."

>All services and processes in NEOM will be 100% fully automated, with the goal of becoming the most efficient destination in the world," the Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund said in a statement.

>"NEOM will be constructed from the ground-up, on greenfield sites, allowing it a unique opportunity to be distinguished from all other places that have been developed and constructed over hundreds of years," the fund said in a statement.

I think they are building fucking Babylon.

Oh, did I fail to mention NEOM is supposed to stretch across the borders of 3 countries?

Nobody gives a fuck, huh? It's just a giant fully automated mega city in the desert build from the ground up.

Sounds cool.

Best of luck to them. Probably won't pan out, but who knows. Capitalism has to have somewhere to escape when the brown mobs take over the West.

Are you JUST NOW realizing that this is the generation that will experience the events of Revelation?

Oh...

How long will it take to build it?

I kinda doubt it will be possible to build a sustainable fully automated city into the desert. On the other hand maybe they plan on going haywire with solar energy.

I honestly don't know what to think about this. On one hand this might the magnet that draws all the arabs and africans, on the other hand who the fuck knows.

>NEOM
>Not something cool like City X, Geofront or Neo-Mecca

Come on Saudis.

They invest 500 billion to kickstart it and have apparently a thing going called vision 2030. So I suppose they think they can build it in like 13 years.

China also recently built new massive inland cities.

The oceans will rise soon. Violently.

>NEOM will be constructed from the ground-up
Hopefully they start underground first with proper water, gas, electric, and sewage systems.

German media claims the city is supposed to be bigger than one of our states. So bigger than 23.174 km2. I'm kinda interested how they plan to get enough water.

You'd better get to reading, user. Your eternal soul is at stake.
The gospels of John and Matthew and the book of Revelation are good reading regardless of the circumstances.

I think there is some benefits to this.
>City is built.
>Shitskins, and mudslimes see a new shiny place they could shit up.
>They leave the west countries.

>Liberals and retards want to take a vacation there.
>They get killed/kidnapped/raped en-mass by the influx of sub-human.

Not going Alex Jones here but this kinda sounds like the shit he talks about, in terms of what the globalists want to do. Also I don't even know what people are supposed to do there if the city services are like 100% automated. Might as well call the city falconia.

Good. Babylon is destined to fall and take those sand niggers to ruin with it.

If only it wasn't in shitland. Living in a brand new city would be neat.

I'm not so sure about that dude. It might as well could turn into some arbian themed bioshock nightmare where the citizens jump eachother with syringes to drain some DNA.

I think with its size and automated, it'll probably be for the elite/rich. It'll be their safe heaven for when the world is going to shit and they don't want the risk of being trapped in an underground bunker.

If that's plan it's kinda stupid considering it will be the elite in one place somewhere in the desert.

Someone overplayed SimCity. Rocks are rocks, the only real value is people.

>Furthermore, the “concept of the workforce” for the new economy will be based on bringing in high-quality human resources and competencies, while repeated tasks will be completed by robots,
>bringing in high-quality human resources
>bringing in high-quality human resources
One sensible thought. It depends on their new laws and ability to offer expats from 1st world better life and lure them in the city.

I wonder what they mean with biotechnology. God knows what the chinese already do with that shit.

>babylon

yes, exactly you got the idea

imo it should be in iraq, like actual babylon

but this is a good start

i see nothing wrong with this, it trully has te potential to become the world capital

wouldnt it be beautiful? the first and the last
the begining and the end

How convenient that it hems in Israel's southern border.

>israel literally the capital of the world
>zionism 101

Sounds like super dubai. Shitskins cant afford to live there and like 70% of the population are rich foreigners. Most of the gulf ISIS members joined because of that very reason. Hell all Osama asked America was for everyone to stay in their own countires and not have military basis all over of his land. If anything this city will destroy the saudi middle and lower class and introduce a bunch of rich russians and asians. I think Riyadh is like 40% foreigners at this point which already created a shitload of far right jihadis

How is the culture in such cities anyway? Does it still feel muslim or is it something else?

My dads a diplomat and we lived in riyad for a year when I was 12. We're atheists and I went to a private school with people from all over. There were 3 saudi muslims in my class. Most of the census taking info we get from those countries are UN and CIA and they've proven themselves to incomptent beyond belief. We lived in Egypt and Lebanon for a few months and there were a whole host of Brits, French, Germans, Russians, Greeks, etc.. Schools in the mideast requires kids to learn three languages now. Multiculturalism isnt a western experiment it already happened in the mideast after WW1 and its been a catastrophe.

I mean, to be fair, if Saudi Arabia is going to build anything, it's going to be in the desert.