Why can't America?

Why can't America?

I've always been jealous of yuro/asian public transport
having to drive to work sucks, when I could just take a train and do shit on the ride

Did you see the very front doors? They started to force their way on before the people inside had gotten out.
Savages.

Because America had a boom in population and wealth when cars and gas were cheap.

By the time they discovered this solution doesn't scale well, the dispersed settlement pattern had already been established.

Also niggers.

Lmfao it’s true. I live in an area in NYC that chinks took over. They’ll kill you for a seat and bum rush the fuck out of the train.

In London you'll get a brisk 'excuse me' at best or barged out the way at worst if you try to get on before letting someone off.

Europe transport is just rammed with mud people nowadays.
Every second on the underground is spent in a claustrophobic scrum of 3rd world rodents who have a good chance of robbing you, giving you tuberculosis or simply just exploding.

Because it is a much larger country then most. Making metros not so feasible.

If we did it here, they'd look like those FEMA trains with armed guards because niggers have to ruin nice things by instinct.

It's not that bad user.

It's mostly Eastern Europeans at peak.

Wouldn't be long before it's all graffitied up and trash because of niggers

Because we don't want to. What's so hard to understand? Our cities are spread out because we have a lot more land. Our population isn't dense, by design. The major cities are basically open air nigger zoos and public transport is for them.

We don't need trains because pretty soon highly efficient self-driving electric cars will be pervasive. Then self-flying cars not long after that and you'll be able to live much further away from people and much more isolated away from roads or whatever.

>using public transit
what are you, poor or something?

niggers and other subhumans simply obstruct the escalator , they start talking with other niggers , they will stay at the end of the escalator for hours if the local SS auschwitzification commando does not remove them - we simply have to eliminate all niggers and shitskins in order to save the planet

>Asians throw each other randomly onto tracks
>invent auto doors and barriers to this barbarism

AZN Tech! Hu-wiTes BTFO

>likes being stuck in traffic for two hours after slaving away for 8 hours + 2 hour unpaid overtime for Mr. Shekelstein

10/10 excellent goy A++++

I have a car, and no desire to be in a nigger filled tube.

>likes being stuck in traffic for two hours after slaving away for 8 hours + 2 hour unpaid overtime for Mr. Shekelstein

10/10 excellent goy A++++

I used a subway in Hollywood that was pretty nice

This is what a civilized country looks like.

You burgers never reach that point though and peak has been reached long time ago already (56% and falling), your country is done for.

they are soo well behaved!! liking that feeling

niggers will be deported in anne frank Auschwitz cargo wagons .

Interesting...

Because America is populated by white cucks

You've never seen a Russian proxy malfunction and double post before?

Niggers.

Is it the no niggers and cleanliness?

on bart, those damn gooks are the first ones trying to cut in line

because niggers vandalize public property and because Ford made sure your infastructure was built around cars

Both of these. In the US, property destruction is a bigger worry than callous disregard for human life.

Also, we're poorer per capita than Seoul.

SF wont publish reports of mass transit crime because nigs are nigging in 80-90% of the incidents. draw a conclusion

It would be enriched within a month.

Self driving electric cars will be good and solve a lot of problem, but there will still be traffic jams.

A subway is way more efficient, you can move a lot more people without disturbing other traffic at the same time. Add to this that underground lines are of course better designed than roads because not too constrained by the buildings on the ground and therefore more efficient.

You can't beat a subway.

the train looks pretty but its a few weeks away from killing every passenger.

...and be in such close proximity with all of the poors that ride public transportation? Eww, gross.

Also, having to deal with even more government workers who get paid an absurd amount of money to do very little, be rude as fuck and not knowledgeable at all in my daily routine? No thank you.

>he's a useless leech not being paid salary

You do understand that in civilised countries with a quality public transport system, everyone uses it, right? Why compare your third world shithole with the rest of the world? It's not our fault you have an African tier transport system.

Gee, I wonder why you're hiding your flag, user.

You're a poo, aren't you!

>he fell for the salary jew
enjoy working 80 hours a week for no additional pay

>gets objectively rekt beyond comprehension
>le f-f-flag maymay

Cunt.

It's ok, you can admit you're a poo and stack 500 deep on (literally on top of) your public transportation.

Why are you describing the NYC subway? Do you usually act this autistic when you get BTFO?

People just prefer cars and we have the space to make it work.

Too clean, nobody is being robbed

Ever try to ride the bus/train with obese people?

is this the one area Sup Forums and the left agree on? i fucking hate cars, (good) public transit is way superior

Yes, NYC Subway system is fucking terrible. I have a car (3 actually) and can go wherever the fuck I want and not be elbow to elbow with stinky ass poor people.

Why are you so ashamed to show your flag, poo?

> british cuckery
in ny you'd get a brisk 'go fuck yourself' (at best)

That metro is a slow as fug. I'm riding one right now and the thing is 3x speed.

No demand.

Lack of public trust/funds.

Don't even care.

Saged.

let me bump that for you

The way to go for American transit.
>airlines between all cities, primarily for distances over 250 miles (check)
>high speed rail within the emerging megaregions, to focus on travel between cities under 250 miles apart
>metro systems in dense urban areas, should interconnect airports and train stations
>commuter rail and buses in less dense cities and suburbs

This should be the big infrastructure project. Highway expansions only add to problems they try to fix. Roadway projects are expensive and don't pay for themselves. Rail projects do.