Fill me in on what is being done to remove the flag in France?

Fill me in on what is being done to remove the flag in France?

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
youtu.be/FvnWkeS6NOE
bitchute.com/video/FvnWkeS6NOE/
youtu.be/9hEQfPreP2k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The French see that the flag is white and don't want to get rid of it

>counting on the french to do anything but give up

I saw we throw a piss balloon at it make it yellow

It would be top lulz to replace it with an ISIS flag.

Oh yeah

Has anyone tried a drone with a flamethrower yet?

> CIA is freaking out about the JFK files
> All of a sudden all these lefties are calling for impeachment again

> He will not stop the CIA

So what's the story, where exactly is this flag?

shia put a flag up really high on top of a spire so no one can steal it

Perhaps we could hit it with super soakers full of piss or cum?a

Why not just use a drone?

So, the saga of Shoah LeBTFO continues...

> trump does some stupid stuff but makes the government accountable

> hillary pleases the crowd to no end, but...
Do the lefties really think hillary would be releasing this JFK stuff?
LALA-Land is great, but it's LALA-Land... see the problem?

It is in France, it has no meaning there.

>no one ITT knows the flag was removed

Jesus, I thought news travelled fast on Sup Forums. Turns out you're all fumbling around in life like a bunch of blind, deaf retards

or see it

It's disrespectful, he wrote his slogan on the French flag.

>flag was removed
is shia the most btfo fag ever?

are you retarded?

stfu u stupid baiting leaf.

>get hook
>throw hook
>grab rope
>pull it down

its been a week, why has pol done nothing. Are we going to admit defeat this time?

>white flag
>France
Shia has already surrendered.

Frogs are either too poor or don't have the balls to.

Some dude attached some flame shit to a drone and (very poorly) tried to light the flag on fire. It obviously didn't work.

hewillnotdivide.us/
>leaf

source pls?

yes quick rundown please

>Are we going to admit defeat this time?
he is flying a white dude, he surrendered

keked

>CIA keeping files that incriminates themselves

youtu.be/FvnWkeS6NOE drone failed, hopefully they will try again.

video link bitchute.com/video/FvnWkeS6NOE/

fpbp

best timeline

youtu.be/9hEQfPreP2k

Did anyone save the drone plan with the sock and the islamic flag?

Admittedly, a very valiant attempt.

however, failure is not an option. The flag must be removed in order to continue playing the game.

The drone attack was only today. Maybe frogbro will try again tmrw

What an absolute hero. I bet getting caught with a flamethrowing drone is several felonies.

fpbp

Couldn't you just get a hatchet/machete and wack the rope holding it mass?

Thats why he has to leave it. Stupid to fly it back and retrieve it.

Yes, but it's a flame retardant material.

Hire those tower climbing Russian fucks to steal it.

Next time he should fly a drone up there with a bucket of accelerant, douse the flag, return the drone, attach flame, light it up.

You have to get up there first. One guy has already been arrested trying and they've done all they can to make it as hard to get up there as possible. They've got round the clock security now too.

Was almost a hero.

Maybe an additional step in the drone sock plan would be to fill the inside of the sock with slow drying or paint so that the HWNDU flag's essentially fucked

Lol, they just can't take it down. They would really rather piss off a ton of people because they are white. Good times

I would put my erect bepis into her acrid, rotten asshole, using her own shit and pustules as lubrication. If you know what I mean.

He has already decided us.
>checkmate

Dude, that condom trick could work, no? Where you drop it and it turns inside out filled with water?

Someone get a drone and attach a sharp object/knife to the sides or top, it could probably tear through the flag

Drone with some Razors attached to it? Cut it down

Or dowse the sock with bleach so they flag will end up with shit stains on it.

recap:

Shia and his fagfriends movied HWNDU to Nantes, France
multiple plans to take down flag have failed.
air support had also failed, but we remain determined.

So, this is it?! Shia "The Cuck" Labeouf is going to win? Where is the old Sup Forums god dammit!

cant we just dump paint on it

This again? I thought Shia was in his cuck shed. Alright Shia you fuck I know you're in this thread so listen up.
>drone
>electric turkey carving knife
>attach to drone
>cut flag down
Occams razor.

>The black flag flys above the dome

Is there any way you can rig a spray paint can to it and tape down the button so it's constantly spraying paint, then fly it on front of the flag?

Really good effort actually, but needs some way to drop gasoline on it when it gets there.

Digits for good ideas.

suicide drone maybe?

attach a lighter and gasoline tank on drone
fly drone to tower
detonate
success

ladies and gents, we have our plan.

LET'S TAKE IT DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mount a 10+ watt laser on the drone instead and burn a swastika onto the flag.

why would we fly an islamic flag up there, they would literally claim muslims to be allies with their two flags flying with each other

Digits for the master plan

bleach is easier
and it becomes an official french flag afterwards

pretty good idea

>It would be top lulz to replace it with an ISIS flag.

we need to make this happen and watch the french freak out over taking it down and end up leaving it there.

The fact jews will hate this makes it that much better.

Replacing the flag

im calling in the air cav, those 2 scousers who had it across the. roof to nick the flag he put up in liverpool, scousers can nick anything,but i feel ee have lost interest some what in shias wank fest, a little lucklustre perhaps chaps

heck dude what if you posting this busted out our plans to shia?

It's the frogs...they always give up.

human apple virus.

>We need to place a flag that essentially means we submit to Islam
Fuck off, you obvious shill.

interesting looking flag you got there.
Would be shame if some autists were to take it :^\

This would actually work. Presumably they'd have to clumb up to remove it.

i would, but I;m too poor to afford a drone and have it snatched by some cop or something.
also, I'm not in france

Still doesn't change the fact they are taking a muslim flag down lmao

oy vey rabbi, the jews never stop do they :P

The sock thing would cover up the Divide flag, replacing it with a 'mainstream' Islamic banner, which would paralyze them as to what to do about it.

Oh shit didn't know that it was not allowed. So that means they cant shoot the drone down either?

ATTENTION: This thread is absolutely swarmed with ANTIFA shills. Placing a Islam flag up there isn't le epic or based. Don't let these knuckle dragging apes make you think it is.

How wide is the sock going to have to be?

Who? Link please. Set up crowd fund?

No reason to not make it really big, say a food around at least, just makes it easier to put on and makes no difference afterward.

Not a damn thing
>start political protest over democratically elected president
>"protest" includes a camera, chant, and plaque (that somehow validates the lefty back patting and all around fuckery)
>Put demonstration in politically left leaning SJW territory
>get but fucked by Sup Forums to the point you're doing exactly what you're "protesting" against
>So bad has to be moved to another city
>same thing happens in that city. Plus you expose the world to the reality of "urban" dwellers even further validating your opponents points
>move to another city... "This time I only want muh flag of righteous protest."
>A great deal following at this point get to witness the depth of the minds that your belittling and dismissing.
>THEN: Move your flag to another country to protest YOUR democratically elected leader. (makes tons of sense right?)
>Get BTFO'd there
>Use the extent of your 1%'er resources to move the flag into a locked empty room with a Camera; all validity of the movement lost at this point.

Leave it be, let it fly as high as he can possibly get it to remind people they need to get a job and grow the fuck up, or stop being whining entitled little bitch made pussies.

Did the French user who tried to burn it ever come on here? *HE* should set up a PayPal to cover his drone/material costs to try again.

Nah shia is a fucking faggot normie he's probably convinced nothing will happen to his flag.

Do this. This is genius.

Lose lose situation

Naw it's fucking funny is what it is.

I mean it isn't defined if they can or can't, I don't believe. But imagine the state of the left, if they took down a muslim flag. Literally either way, defacing the he will not divide us flag, winning. Or taking down the muslim, winning. We win either way lol

Honestly, leave it be... It's enough to know Sup Forums forced a White Flag to be flown over France, desu.