Manafort now involved in Mueller investigation into Podesta group

What is even happening anymore
dailycaller.com/2017/10/24/tucker-bombshell-podesta-group-is-in-muellers-crosshairs-over-russian-influence/
mobile.twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/status/922982046238044160?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
>Carlson said, “The central effort to extend Russian influence was focused on the executive branch, the Obama administration. The vehicle through which [Paul] Manafort worked for the Russians was a shell group called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine. The group was supposedly based in Belgium but had no offices there. It had only two employees, both based in Ukraine.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/trump-russia-ties-scandal-guide/timeline-of-events
businessinsider.com/john-mccain-slams-rand-paul-for-blocking-montenegro-from-joining-nato-2017-3
original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/03/19/mccain-and-montenegro-the-anatomy-of-a-conspiracy-theory/
vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/corey-lewandowski-trump
nytimes.com/2017/04/08/us/to-charm-trump-paul-manafort-sold-himself-as-an-affordable-outsider.html
businessinsider.com/trump-gop-policy-ukraine-wikileaks-dnc-2017-1
gawker.com/the-establishment-arm-of-the-trump-campaign-is-blatantl-1780866568
nypost.com/2016/06/20/ivanka-forced-trump-campaign-to-fire-corey-lewandowski/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/20/source-trump-advisers-ultimatum-prompted-move-to-oust-lewandowski.html
cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/trump-russia-timeline/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4fI3TruAOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manafort was in Pedosta's payroll to false flag Trump from the inside

cable news come on man

Yes, that filthy Guido worked for the Podestas the whole time. I got to give her credit that was Machiavellian of Clinton I'm impressed.

I guess GEOTUS figured that one out.

bmup

Paul was with her

Manafort is spilling the beans. I think we all saw this coming.

I get all my news from www.russiacuck.com

I’m wondering who the “disgusted former high level Podesta group insider,” is, anyone autistic enough to dig up some names

That's just his name, his parents where pretty weird people

You'd better sage this thread if you know what's good for you.

Rude.

Bump because so many slide threads

Now all the shills showing up at once makes more sense. There is a ton of shit coming out and it's all bad for the dems.

No way bruuhhh

I think I'm starting to believe the Sup Forums insider...

Anybody have caps?

Which one, MegaAnon? I have her feet, I’m hoping one day she comes back and posts more

wew big if true

Have a bump

You do know a tripcode doesn't make claiming to be a USG insider true, right?

are you Barron Trump?

I think she’s a larp I just want more of her feets

Of course she's a larp, Mr. Schneider, she'd have posted something to make her claims material otherwise.

No.

Fuck you, you stupid fucking prick, I hope you fucking die tomorrow

I love you too, Dan.

Bump

>Leonid Reiman, Russian oligarch
>Leonidio holdings, American oligarch

The one saying that Comey flipped and is selling out the pedos and his firing was a 4D chess move so Mueller can nail Podesta and the Clintons.

What the fuck is even happening anymore?

This is a surprise?

The guy was literally admitting he was working with the State department during the campaign before working with the Trump campaign.

You have to a retard not able to read between the line.

IT WAS A SETUP. MCCAIN KNEW MANAFORT WAS TOO DIRTY FOR HIMSELF TO USE BUT FORCED HIM ON TRUMP. THEY SET THE OLD BASTARD UP
NYT publishes info on manafort receiving Russian cash
politico.com/trump-russia-ties-scandal-guide/timeline-of-events

Another Russian plot that involves mccain and manafort
businessinsider.com/john-mccain-slams-rand-paul-for-blocking-montenegro-from-joining-nato-2017-3

original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/03/19/mccain-and-montenegro-the-anatomy-of-a-conspiracy-theory/

manafort, stone, ivanaka force out lewandowski.
vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/corey-lewandowski-trump

manafort sells himself as outsider
nytimes.com/2017/04/08/us/to-charm-trump-paul-manafort-sold-himself-as-an-affordable-outsider.html

dossier connects trump and Russia, makes shift after hiring manafort
businessinsider.com/trump-gop-policy-ukraine-wikileaks-dnc-2017-1

gop establishment hopes to move trump away form lewandowski and toward manafort
gawker.com/the-establishment-arm-of-the-trump-campaign-is-blatantl-1780866568

Kushner forced lewandowski out and ivanaka gave trump ultimatum to hire manafort
nypost.com/2016/06/20/ivanka-forced-trump-campaign-to-fire-corey-lewandowski/

Lewandowski forced out because relationship with GOP establishment not good enough
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/20/source-trump-advisers-ultimatum-prompted-move-to-oust-lewandowski.html

Timeline of events
cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/trump-russia-timeline/

MegaAnon is Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Who else would be say their female, and say y'all constantly?

> poor people feet

"insider"

those look like her fat dirty feet too

Ha. Ha...

Really tho. I'd be skeptical but Tucker isn't known for spreading baseless claims. This is getting crazy.

RISE AND SHINE, MR MANAFORT

So now the Podestas are DIRECTLY tied to the investigation. This is going to be SO GOOD.

I think the Manafort hiring was innocuous. Probably Roger Stone told Trump to hire Manafort, and GOP establishment capatilized on his shady ties.

Or maybe Manafort was a double, double agent.

Hillary/Podesta used him to infiltrate Trump and tie Russia/Trump together, but Trump and Manafort teamed up together to allow the accusations to flow against Trump so that Manafort could make a plea bargain and get out of trouble while taking Clinton/Podesta down.

There are some serious slide threads going on right now. This must be severe

>malfunction imminent
>>pic related

Bump nnnm

why does it take so long for modern news to report stuff this board already knows? is it really autism?
they get told to sit on it til its "vetted"?

slow burn for views?

>filthy grout that hasn't been cleaned in years
>insider

Nice try, poorfag.

>tradin pizza for well done steak and memesauce.

smart man.

tucker will retract this after he realizes he followed a russian twitter bot

Something I just thought of.

If this is true, it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt: Russian collusion at the level of the fucking President and Secretary of state is of a level of national security interest that they could definitely unmask names in the blanket phone call collection database. Trump can literally hoist them with their own petard, the unconstitutional surveillance state.

>Paul was with her
Paul WAS her
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4fI3TruAOw