Muslims are mad at music video

So this shitty song has girls dancing to sounds of the Qur'an, and Muslims are losing their shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4O0flMPj168&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5CO4LmFr8lo
youtube.com/watch?v=lQQAWrIvBoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah im sure the brazilians give a shit

islamists are barbarians

did i do this right?

LOOK AT ALL THE COMMENTS IN GERMAN
LMFAO

>muslim woman writing in German

why am i not surprised to read german comments?

>If I try to escape of this fucking hell they won't accept me anywhere
Fuck.... just nuke us

>pic related
>sandniggers posting in german
top kek

So much salt from Muds.

Someone should make more.

>Insahllah verdammt gefikt Auschwitz oberstürmfuhrer

>generation Z

>only 46% of generation Z identifies as straight exclusively
Honestly, the whole world is fucked. Its time to just enjoy the memes, and sow chaos.

Only jews and sons of bitches mock other people's religion.

Thats why i will leave this shithole once i have the money for it. Poland seems to be way better without those muslim fucks.

>half of the comments are in German

I can't tell if they're criticizing other Muslims or butthurt about cultural appropriation. If they don't like some Westerner sampling their dope ass rhymes they should have kept their dope ass rhymes out of Western countries. East is east, west is west, and never the twain shall meet, my nigga.

But if these are Muslims and this is Western degeneracy leaking in.... eh, come to think of it, that all still applies. If you want your culture respected and to protect it from being corrupted, keep it separate from the corrupting global culture that knows no respect except for these fake and overeager expressions of outrage we all love so much.

is Christianity also protected by this rule? I'm guessing not, you degenerate queer.

63 k dislikes. That's a lot of kebabs.

These niggers are so fucking stupid that probably they put that shit in their "music" without knowing what they are doing

I'm logging with my youtube account to join the angry mob and get some free likes.

Tbh I agree with em on this.

Nigger dancing, trashy sluts. Burn the lot, including the fucking qur'an

Most of the German comments are death threats.

"Religion of Peace" kek

Why are they mad? REAL muslims are tolerant of the LGBT community and are unafraid to express their sexuality.
The commentors are just fake muslims who slut shame outstanding Muslims who want to integrate with the values that Brazil and other diverse countries share.

Check where that poll was taken user. I bet it was in Cosmopolitan or something. Don't get blackpilled.

>Fuck you I cut you head bitch
>guy who disrespected the Quran with making a video with naked women and Quran playing just got in a car accident

These comments are gold.

>UK
you're with them on most issues it seems. First Western country to unironically mandate Sharia law will either be you or Canada.

Even France and Germany have a little bit more backbone when it comes to being forced into totalitarian nanny states.

lol again

That's why I posted this. Last time was golden

Semi-related to this topic - very funny:

youtube.com/watch?v=5CO4LmFr8lo

I saw the video, and it's literally the most degenerate thing I ever saw, not even napolitan music reaches such levels of degeneracy and gangsta wannabe.

well played

I'm more offended by that dude's rapping.

Exactly.
Their religion has no power over the UMA

You are correct.

Help Us.

Muslims are like the Zerg. They report this to their hivemind (mosque).

And every friday all the hiveminds synchronize and report each others issues.
That's why they are so organized in their chimpouts.

WTF i love nasheeds now!?

Just sit on the sidelines and watch this play out.

It's feeling pretty good to know that I'll live to see the increasing clash of muh stronk independant womyn and dirka dirka jihad mohammad.

Any guesses as to who is going to ultimately win this clash?

My money is on full niqab by 2100.

Wait too long and the Poolish won't let you in for fear of contamination. They also better not allow you stupid fucks to participate in their politics over time.

how does one "play" the koran?

Hurry up lets all spam that jews made the video!

You know what the favelas need? Some more multiculturalism. Muhammad will be there soon enough.

*inhales*
*explodes in hue*
UMA DELICIA
M
A

D
E
L
I
C
I
A

Butthurt Muslims are the betas of our religion.

Why? MC Nando is a freaking legend, he managed to trigger the Muslims en masse

Wtf I love post modern trashy rap now

that was the first thing i noticed.

Anybody wanna play "who gets bombed" bingo?

cant we just mass produce these videos?

>Bloody will be fixed.

As more demographics emerge and clamor for power, conflicts shall emerge to attain it. It appears that time is drawing closer with each passing day.

Hahah that webm

More getting buttblasted over stupid shit, in Sweden:
youtube.com/watch?v=lQQAWrIvBoI (skip to 20s)

Vilks has been in hiding for years now after a number of violent attacks.

>napolitan music
what did he mean by this?

fuck now i have to watch this to give it a view i hate this fucking website always making me do some bullshit fuck Gookmoot for not putting Pol in a can like your waifu

Then who is karregan? Oh who is jim raynor?

LMAO I keep seeing German comments mixed up with the Arabic ones getting and at the video

All those angry comments in GERMAN, hahahahahah.

Actually they tried but protestants religions are so strong in favela because their connection with drug dealers and corruption that Islam was btfo from favelas.
True story

WW3 after this.

also fuck the swedes defending the muslims in this, disgusting

I read about the video a long time ago and if I remember correctly, the dude in the video got a lot of money from it. The favela boy also said the threats didn't intimidate him (ofc not) and he would keep the video because the only true religion is christianity and fuck muslims. He is quite religious too.

>[(((German))) anger intensifies]

Thuggish music about praising camorra's lifestyle. I don't listen to that crap but it's popular among teenagers.

Goddammit Hans, stay the fuck where you are, knock you a young German girl, and raise the kids to have good morals. Don't run off to poland.

You'll need your balls. They're probably in the same trunk as your grandad 's old Luger and dagger, why don't u dust that thing off every now and then, fuck.

Good luck

>all the German comments
that is the saddest part about all of this

This is your greatest export since Pele. You should be proud to be a hue today.

kek the top comments sperging out are in german. I'm fucking dead lads the memes tell themselves

>inb4 kraut user gets caught by a poland nationalist group that hates germans

JUST

>360p

And you know what's worse? It's not even a german video. If Hitler somehow got resurrected, he would kill himself again.

>Muslims
>Trying to speak/type German
Jesus even Mexicans and Poos are better at spelling English.

Holy fuck the best part about this whole thing is that everyone condemning them for insulting the Quran is doing it in fucking GERMAN

Hahahaha how will krautfags ever recover!?

Yeah... but I feel cringe for the music

Holy Christ I'm so thankful of not being german now that I think about it.

Inshallah verreckt ihr alle die was mit dem Lied zu tun haben !!!!!!!!!! Wer der Meinung ist einfach den Kommentar Liken !!!!

Pose as liberals and berate the Muslims for their intolerance of art and let them know they are on the wrong side of history and to join us in 2017

USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST

You know... nigger music
Here, they don't teach

Lmaoing@yourlife

They were unironically better than this shithole called "Germany".

Perfect...dumb Niggers abusing the Holy Koran in one of their shitty music vids with fucking white lib roasties shaking the stink holes.

What could go wrong?...Fucking perfect. Please tell the vid producer is a Kike...?

What about their pizzas? Heard they're BASED?

Lmao

>be Muslim
>go to favela to proselytize
>get cooked into soup

You can sleep now Germany

Burn on a pike, queer, fuck off and go spread your degeneracy on tumblr.

>this triggers the terrorist

Is MC Kevin, dare I say it, /ourhue/?

kinda catchy desu, I like it

Tasty but there's better, Arancini for example.

Ive always wondered, is this webm real or is it like Candid Camera thing?

Imagine if we could make this video go viral and the German media reported on it

agree

this is kind of sad

HAHAHAH OH MY FUCKING GOD ALL THE FUCKING THREATS ASDJEFWQEKQF I EW)JRWK CAN'T WE)FJ CONTAIN %T()@T MY ^$%# SIDES

I'm insulted by the horrible prodution value.

Sounds good,
Thanks BASED Roberto Baggio user