Have you dropped Prison School yet? It feels like a heavy burden is lifted from your shoulders when you finally do...

Have you dropped Prison School yet? It feels like a heavy burden is lifted from your shoulders when you finally do. The incessant nightmare of being stuck in the same awful arc every single week will be eliminated from your daily life. You will become free from this purgatory at long last.

I don't read it in months... and don't feel the need to read it again so early

Have been holding back since the bear appeared, intending to continue for a very long time still. I miss the feeling of gulping down chapters in a heap. I don't get upset with less thrilling arcs this way, they just go down swiftly.

Is there a 2nd season ?

I dropped it at the end of last year and as I see this ridiculous tournament is still going on.

Fuck this.

The chivalry acr is dragging on a lot but i still find it verry entertaining.
>Kioshi diying with a boner wasn't funny as fuck
BUT I NEED MORE LEWD
WHERE HAS THE LEWD GONE?
IT'S ALL SOFCORE SHIT NOW

I admit that it is shit now and that arc is too long and dumb but I'm constantly being baited to those stupid cliffhangers every chapter with a feeling that I need to know what'll happen next.

It's a weekly manga and that's exactly how it works.

Why not just read it for a while and then read it again when they are doing something else?

I won't stop until we've reached the Wet T-Shirt Contest.

Last I read was chap 185 I think, seeing how they are still in the same arc I'm probably going to wait till the manga is finished or something.

Me too. I put it on hold at c186 and I don't feel like going back to it yet.

>actually reading monthly series as they come out
Why do this to yourself. Just wait til it ends.

pole-sama already delivered a wet t-shirt contest.

the cavalry killed it. Fans wanted more kiyoshi-hana and he gave more assman and irrelevant plot

I stopped reading when the boys were freed. Didn't give enough shits after that.

I can't stand the vice prez. Worst character after Joe

I'm convinced that if the Principal sub-plot was completely cut out, this arc would have been over 10 chapters ago. It's not even slightly funny. At this point, I just skip through the pages I see him on.

Highest point of the series was Ouroboros, it promptly went to shit after that.

>all those undedicated plebs

>Implying the chapter with the bear wasn't hilarious

What is the context of this scene?

Holy shit they are still stuck there?
Stopped caring when headmaster fucked that texas bitch whore since I figured It couldn't get any better from that point onwards for a while.

Aside from the minority of people with genuinely shit taste, Prison School fans are teenagers. It's not worth trying to convince them of it, but most will eventually grow out of it.

No but I Spee D. Reader it now like I did with Narturo and Blech. No point spending time reading something so terrible unless a happening is happening.

>10
Try this entire Arc

Stopped reading after they got released then ended up being put back in

Fuck you

I'm not just implying it, I'm outright stating it.

???

The dickneck scene a bunch of chapters ago was pretty funny but other than that I'm completely sick and tired of this arc.

It was always garbage but with the school arc it became even worse than garbage

Maybe the worst manga I've ever read

Don't make me ground you.

>the school arc
The race arc* I mean

>Maybe the worst manga I've ever read

What happened guys ? Why are so many people baiting like this now that an arc is dragging a bit despite being funny ? Can't people wait anymore ? They need to be satisfied right now like fucking kids who can't wait for their present ?

The manga is just not for you, you have no idea what you are talking about. The sad part is you are stupid enough to think that you are smarter than others somehow.

>despite being funny

Kill yourself pillow hugger.

I'm sorry if you don't have the capacity to enjoy jokes anymore user.

Seriously I see the same kind of complains for vinland saga farmland saga xD and vagabond because the story adopts a slower pace while being still interesting. I really don't understand this

>Sup Forums hates prison school now

Why does it feel like this board is getting progressively shittier and shittier?

This entire Arc is just about Pres vs Kate. Remove that and this would not be anywhere near as long.

Ouch, sure showed me. No way a teenager would say something like that.

Assman's adventures is the only good thing left. If the vice-pres doesn't go back to normal soon then this shit is unsalvageable.

I didn't say President, I said Principal. As in her dad.

I liked prison school when the boys were actually in prison, it's been shit recently now.

How did you not like Ouroboros?

I never even started reading or watching. So, yeah. How 'bout that.

Read it then you fucking faggot

I prefer monthlys. This looks like it is too bloated. Art's good though.

Just drop it if you don't like it. There are moments that are worth a read for sure.

I have it on-hold. I'll pick it up again when something happens.

It's the same with every series, a bunch of faggots binge read several volumes and then complain when a single chapter a week can't match the pace of reading two years in one shot. I'd like this arc to be over too, but the bitching is ridiculous.

True, binge reading just feels so good. People need to learn to hold back and wait till chapters are piled up if they can't handle the slower pace.

Ouch, you sure showed him. No way a teenager would go into a thread for disscussing a certain manga, insult said manga and its fans without explaining himself, and then when somebody insults him back, he acts like that proves his point about teenagers when all it actually proves is that if you act like a cunt you get treated like a cunt regardless of age and taste in manga.

You wrote more words, that means you're more right.

Everyone hates the current arc

>those reviews
Savage

That was the highest point of the Cavalry Arc.

I expect it to announce it in sep/october

We haven't had that many fuming japs since Hiroshima

Sure I can drop it anytime I wish. One more chapter and I'm out.

Honestly I stopped enjoying it after Mari and Kate's Ouroborous. Only good moment since then was Hana finally peeing on Kiyoshi.

Moeko deserves to stay in heaven with those angels.

Last chapter I read was when they were still experimenting with Soda. I'm amazed to learn they're still at the festival.

22 bad reviews versus 19 good

Not even 50 people total reviewing

Yeah, that blanket statement sure holds up

I'm just holding up on the hopes that this piece of shit arc is being prolonged like this because the author is giving himself time to prepare an incredible arc just after this ones ends.

its basically endless8 tier now

In the last chapter I read properly, Hana took a picture of Kiyoshi and her.
In the last chapter I knew about, Hana pissed right over Kiyoshi and there was this Medusa thing.

Is Hana still best girl?

it was all absorbed by some bullshit cavalry contest

I dropped it after the first chapter, the fact you shithead fanboys have been spamming it in every fucking OPT is annoying as hell.

Eh i still find it entertaining even though this arc is dragging on a long time. I don't look forward to it every week or something but sometimes when I'm bored I just click on the bookmark and see the latest chapter.

Even the art got worse. What happened?

The author is probably occupied with the anime.

dropped it when VP turned moeshit

I'll binge read it when it finishes

I cant read shit. Translate pls.

I remember catching up to it last year after the anime ended.

It's still on the same saga (Sports Fest/Principle's Bizzarre Adventure)

She literally died because the topless bitch on top told her to shut up.

Honestly, the back and forth between assman and Calvary is the shit killing this arc.
I just want more KyoshixHana but every fucking 4 pages it swaps back to ass man and vise versa.
And does anyone even give a fuck about the side characters? I barely even care about the Kyoshi's friends ( except the dude with the glasses, he's cool).

Just turn the assman adventure into a seperate one-shot or something. I like it but there's too much shit in the way for the main plot points.

>First comment (loosely paraphrased)
>Do I really need this ? This newest volume
>Rather than just dragging on, isn't he just plain out of ideas ? - is what I'm thinking, that's how bad it's gotten.
>It's a series I like a lot, so I wish they'd go on hiatus and use the time to get their shit together before continuing.

>Have you dropped Prison School yet? It feels like a heavy burden is lifted from your shoulders when you finally do. The incessant nightmare of being stuck in the same awful arc every single week will be eliminated from your daily life. You will become free from this purgatory at long last.+ 0 post omitted.

how does it feel to be an idiot?

This manga wasn't written to be read weekly. Just don't read it for a few months, then read it again. This arc is no shorter/longer then the first one. Its just as insane and funny. You just are reading it wrong.

I haven't even looked at PS since last fall. I'll probably pick it up again when i hear the arc is over and read it in one go. just like it's meant to be read.

>The manga that releases weekly wasn't made to be read weekly

>Prison School gets regular updates
>Devil Blues hasn't got anything in months

Why live

>The best way to read PS is as infrequently as possible
So you mostly agree with OP?

>4th review by Amatatsu (loosely paraphrased)
>This is horrifying
>Well, there's a lot of reviews saying that it's dragging on, but as long as the jokes are funny I'm okay with that ... - is what I thought and I ordered it.
>But it's just too boring. I'm serious, it's that boring. So much so, that I'm kind of amazed.
>The writer is out of ideas ... I'm thinking about selling all the volumes I bought so far.

This was one of the few ecchi manga to have good male characters, and now all of them are insufferable, even the Assman's annoying as hell.

But would his quads be lying ?
Surely there must be some profound meaning behind his words.

Did he always talk like that? I swear he didn't before this stupid long arc.

Did it feel as good as it did when I dropped Bleach 7 years ago?

He did, but the difference was he showed up sparsely before. Now he speaks all the damn time so his vocal tics are much more noticeable and annoying.

This was pretty good desu senpai

Haha this! If you notice the kind of bitching or references they make towards other manga/anime it becomes plenty obvious. "Hurr this is muh serious boy's club", "hurr no waifufagging when it's not muh best girl", "hurr stuck on Namek hurr".

Fucking teenage shounenfags.

>Haha this! If you notice the kind of bitching or references they make towards other manga/anime it becomes plenty obvious. "Hurr this is muh serious boy's club", "hurr no waifufagging when it's not muh best girl", "hurr stuck on Namek hurr".
>
>Fucking teenage shounenfags.