youtube.com/watch?v=-L58NPPQ5eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uma delicia

I don't speak beaner god damn it translate that shit

Damn that looks hardcore

>not taking the chance to shoot the fucking thing
missed opportunity

QUEDÓ DELICIOSO

The dude probably would have gotten in trouble for discharging a gun in city/town limits

if Americas had half a brain they would have 1000s of these savage killers ready to be let lose on nov4. but Americans are fucking dumb as dirt.

UMA!

FELIPE MI SUEGRA AUNQUE TAMBIEN HE HECHO SOPA DE PITBULL QUEDÓ DELICIOSO JAJAJA

>Americas future is monkey and dog soup

Oh boy

SOPA

U M A
M
A

is this another Sup Forums meme thread?

so kewl!

pit bulls should be legal to own, and it should be up to the owner to keep it on a short leash, away from kids, etc. Whilst one of the most violent breeds, they're still domesticated dogs and can have (often toxic but functional) relationships with the owners. If you take that thing around town and it snaps and mauls some guys leg off, you should face the same penalty as bringing a fucking african safari beast down the sidwalk, though.

Under rated post

why the fuck did that guy have a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire at the ready

It's North Carolina

> Lives in an area where feral pitbulls can attack out of nowhere

I think the answer is simple

American Pittbull. Ever heard of Petey from The Little Rascals? Its an American breed. We have assault rifles and assault dogs, cause we are merica. If it aint tough or dangerous, like our cheeseburgers, then we dont want it.

Dey gud boyz it da ownerz fault.

SOPA DE PERRITO

sopa de pitbull
uma delicia

the only breed that's ever rushed me was a fucking pitbull.

i really hope that other doggo survived

punish the deed

not the breed

/thread

>Well, you see here in Tachira, Venezuela we don't have to worry about food because this evening my family and I caught a street dog that was a pitbull, we cooked it in a stew of baked potatoes, onions and carrots. It was delicious.

If anyone wanted the translation.

So they will see here in Tachira, Venezuela we are not worried about food because this afternoon my family and I grabbed a street pitfall, cut it up and cook it in a stew with diced potatoes, caramelized onions and julienned carrots.

It came out delicious!

Lives in area where pitbulls are allowed to roam free.

He lives in a nigger neighbourhood.

Shut up faggot

QUEDO DELICIOSO

BECAUSE OF NIGGERS
how many fucking times do we have to tell you faggots before you realize the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=-L58NPPQ5eI

They domesticated foxes in a few decades. If they breed pit bulls for aggression then in a few decades they will make them feral.

It IS the breed. The only people that have pits are niggers and trailer trash that want to look tough. Fucking scum.

YAAAAY!!! HORRAAYYY!!!

Communism means EQUALITY!! Take that you stupid capitalists!

Grass can be added as extra flavor to dog soup

kek

Thanks spic bros

QUEDO

Interesting, only dog that ever bit me was a vizsla. Fucker didn't even give me a warning. My great grandmother had a dalmation that was very untrustworthy too. I've met lots of chihuahuas and dachshunds also who would have absolutely bit me if I gave them a chance(just because they hate strangers and people are too stupid to socialize their pets).

It said right in the link that he did, with significant injuries.

You don't understand the breed.
1. Pit bulls have been bred for dog aggression- they are actually very submissive to their owner.
2. The kind of people who want to own pit bulls are often idiots, and don't socialize their dogs well enough - leading to the occasional human attack. I bet anything that those same idiot owners would get the same results if they had chosen to raise a different breed of dog, but since they picked a pit bull the results were worse then their mini poodle nipping someone.

DELICIOSO