Is this what centrists are really like?

Is this what centrists are really like?

Delete your thread you waste of life

Why? Are you a centrist?

Posting in shit thread.

How much do they pay you to be this retarded?

No

Why you Canadians so triggered?

I'm a based centrist myself

Is centrism the popular ideology in Canada?

Not really. It used to be. Now we're more left of centre, generally speaking

I hate liberals because their solution isn't a colorblind society, it's a fuck white people society. Nevermind that white men are one of the few groups that pay more taxes than they receive in benefits.

How come the other two Canadian guys are so mad at me then?

Yes. They think that passionate belief is the only political axis, so by being apathetic and aloof they can "win the game" by being the farthest away from both marxists AND nazis. It should be self-evident that this is retarded. They usually just end up regurgitating status-quo liberal dogma. Case in point: Sargon.

>nigger
>redditor kekistani nu-male bitch

It's like I'm seeing double.

I think because people don't like the centrist bashing. Sort of like how believers and non believers alike tend to bash the agnostic, when in reality the stance is fairly logical

What makes a man turn neutral ... Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

Often in my experience Centrists are really just Center-Right who are cucked hard and use "imma centrist" as an escape hatch

The oppression of the sith will never return!

>having non-whites in your classroom

people bash centrists because they themselves don't have any logical arguments, the only thing they know how to do is witty one liners and meme pictures about the opposition so when the centrist asks questions about the validity of their beliefs they find themselves unable to answer.

This.

it is of my opinion that the jedi are evil

I wonder who the main anti-centrist shill group is, and I wonder what their true endgame is.