Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

DNC BTFO!!!!

but isn't that dossier straight from four-chan or eight-chan or some chan??? chicken tendies right??? what research are they even talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHpHxLZReiI
businessinsider.com/carter-page-fbi-dossier-fisa-warrant-case-2017-4
politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what research
the fusion gps trump jr set up for one

>there is not russia contact
>ok there was some contact with russians but nothing happened
>actually clinton was the one who got aid from russia
oh ok

Why would you pay for made up shit? They couldnt just make it up themselves? I thought leftists were supposed to be the creative type

You should all prepare for Friday at 5pm. MemeWarRound3, Flake did a lot more than you think today.

whats gonna drop? will it be that hot?

It's saying Clinton was the most recent financier of a dossier started by Jeb, and that Steele operated in Russia for British Intelligence

So it's more like Clinton got help from the limeys

Hint: WaPo should have it first since it's... their story, I'm not mad though. It has to do with a former general and a former sec. of state. You might find that Podesta took no sides, only money.

but this whole dossier was fake. the golden showers and the chicken tendies. it was fake. so what kind of research are they talking about here? literally large chunks of this thing came from the chanz.

Very little of the story has to do with the dossier. I will come back to verify non-LARP status Friday5-6pm or so... depends on how viral we get. I mentioned enough specifics I feel that nobody can claim too few details.

This is big. Trump Jr's meeting with the Russian lawyer was a trap set by the Clintons & DNC. We know they were colluding with the media to push the Trump-Russia narrative. Now we know everyone knew it was a lie yet still pushed it. This dossier was also the basis for FISA warrant which is how the Trump campaign was spied on. Even after the election they continued to push this story they all knew was false with the goal of removing President Trump. These people are traitors and need to be put to death.

This is fucking huge, shills shilling or am I early to the party?

>These people are traitors and need to be put to death.
If only....

At this point I'd settle for a fair trial

And they found NOTHING.

How did Trump run such a clean ship?
5D chess or time travel?

If no one respects the rule of law, if some people are more equal than others, this country will collapse

If trump manages to bring justice to these people I would support a tax to pay for his personal harem and adding his face to Mt. Rushmore.

It was unverified, most reports are until you get a formal second opinion on them from a peer or superior in your field.
So the dossier is up in the air right now until Steele comes forward and can get some of his contacts on record, or some other, similar investigator contacts those or similar leads and gets a corroborating or conflicting report.

The whole dossier shouldn't be used for anything until its verified or properly discredited. But the Left is obviously treating it like gospel and the Right is obviously acting like it's all bullshit despite their own guys starting it.

The irony of this story is that we already knew that democrats were picking up the tab for the dossier after the GOP. Knowing WHICH democrat doesn't really change any of the arguments for or against it.

pic related is supposed to be Russian propaganda but how can it be propaganda if its 100% true??

so you got the DNC colluding with Russia, Trum Jr meeting with the Russians, alleged collusion with Trump sr, and Russians using social media to manipulate the election?

who is jewing who? WTF is really going on??

nothing here losers

What does it even matter does anyone think dnc or clintons wasnt involved with everything """leaking""" about trump before and after the election?

le shills le shills
You're a shill

Is it worth autisimizing Flake's every word or was he doing something behind the scenes also? Any specific prep work or just wait til Friday?

Woah there, way too objective for this board

but muh Trump collusion !

check it

its fake

All the talk about tendies has gotten me legit hungry for a plate of home-made ones with a side of honey mustard.

Not soggy, just enough crisp and the inside isn't too dry or too wet. perfect

>Dona brazille and Pedosta on suicide watch.

Damn son.

>how is trump clean
because he is a legit american patriot who loves and fears the ALMIGHTY.

hnnngggggg

Btfo

The whole world:
>donald paid russian hookers to pee on him!!!
>gross!!!! what a cad!!!

Trumpsters:
>And hillary paid to find out!!!!
>...
>...crickets...

lol at Sup Forums, lol at trumpsters

Kek, this has been running around here for months and they're finally getting to it? Damn they slow.

>his collection of frogs
Oh fuck me.

Oh gee I'm just so sleepy guys, I have to get some sleep. I'm so tired.

The article just sounds like the same articles they write about trump.
>someone did something
How do we know this is credible?

ALSO

What the FFUUCCKK causes a liberal hillary shilling machine to publish terrible trump-tier press about her? Im fully convinced if pizzagate came out, cnn/nyt/huffpo/etc wouldnt cover it.

ALSO

Hannitys gaining weight

Pic related
And this is like the first 2 or 3 paragraphs

If im skeptical about trumps articles i have to be about ALL of them.

PLEASE SHOW ME HOW THIS ONE IS REAL
PLEASE LET THIS BE HAPPENING!!

Get in here. Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood

>implying the dossier is real.
oh (you)

it means they paid to have it fabricated you mongrel

checked

Dang jew

LAMAO
thx user. been looking for that gem

but, what hentai was in the box???

youtube.com/watch?v=lHpHxLZReiI

It costs money to astroturf backbuild hit-piece "stories".

Bumping

Essential reading on these FISA warrants and how easy they are to get: businessinsider.com/carter-page-fbi-dossier-fisa-warrant-case-2017-4

"Bear in mind that what one must do in the FISC is to persuade a judge that there is probable cause to believe that someone is the agent of a foreign power,"...."The bar for obtaining a FISA order is fairly low. But evidence cited in declarations must still be corroborated through an agency's investigations before it is submitted to the court, officials familiar with the matter told CNN."

Then see this about Sen. Grassley's investigation about whether the "corroborating evidence" in this case was the same Dossier laundered through Brit. Intelligence. politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546

Add all of this to Powers' and Rice's unmasking and you have enough data points to see the basic outline of this scam.

Clinton's Fusion GPS oppo work product was used by Obama administration to bootstrap into a FISA intelligence op vs Trump that was bolstered by unmasking by Obama admins of Trump's campaign.... direct spying on political opponent in presidential election. They were so sure Clinton would win they never considered what would happen to their spy ring if Trump came into office.

It's taken almost a year, but this shit is starting to break loose. If past political scandals are prelude, once this gets momentum, it all collapses fast as the media is forced to cover the story and all of the power players start turning on each other as they play musical chairs for serious jail time.

GET COMFY BOYS!

>YFW you catch the Clinton arrest on live TV.

yet still not a single person will see justice for any of this, simply because they are with the establishment

>the dossier is from Sup Forums
lmfao no.

the next larp

Fucking god damnit
Pls respond

Bump

whats that?

This is literally a nothing burger and Hillary will never face justice.

this is not a nothing burger.

hillary will probably never face justice in this life.

Gay if fake.

She's gonna die in the next couple of weeks. The recent "fall" and the polio crutches are subtle inoculations for normies that she's not in great health.

Sup Forums trolled McCain and he paid like 50K or something for it

bump

What's all this? What happened with that?

>Russia (((hacks))) election
wtf IMPEACH NOW
>Clinton pays other countries for "damaging information" on Trump
no big okie doke!