Redpill me on clowns

Anyone notice that how much clowns get demonized by society has directly correlated with the destruction of Western culture? What is it that clowns have that has made modern society despise them?

>ID: G4Y

>ID: MY ASS O GOD

LMAO well played.

Screencap for legendary thread.

FPBP.

David Brock is going to stop paying you soon. It's over.

holy shit who has the balls to hug him??

Clowns are pretty creepy desu.

Let us pray so.

GAAAAAAAAAYYYY

Clowns makes me think of the elite. Here's this guy who wears makeup and puts on a show in public, who is someone totally different in private.

I've seen pictures of a few masonic orders all dress up as clowns. There's some masonry symbolism going on with them. I also heard that when people died in the black plague that their skin would get pale but their lips and hair would become extra colorful, which I think is where the concept of clowns comes from.

It looks like an old Pennsylvanian mountain man storage

I'm serious, people used to love clowns when everything was in order, now they are afraid of them. There is something the clowns must posses.

My what a big red nose you have clown user.

Lmao no freaking way.

Mods/10

I know people who hate clowns despite being nearly 60.

some people have a phobia of clowns... they start shaking and go into a panic like stress mode.

Never mind me. Just clowning around.

the left see clowns as horror the right see clowns as humour.

there is no humour in the left and the right don't get scared

hated clowns until I saw I Clowns by Fellini. Made me laugh so goddamn hard at clowns

Wow the It remake viral marketers are getting more creative aren't they

These 2 ID's summarize John Wayne Gacy which also summarizes the decline of clowns and rise of fear.

>ID: I SUBMIT

I got your Gacy right here.