When and where were you when you realized Islam will take over the world

For me it was last year at home when it struck me that there is no stopping the spread of Islam. I converted a month afterwards mashallah. Best decision i've made in my entire life.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They will force us to revert to the gold Dinah and do away with the jew fiat system.

You'll be the first to go mate, as soon as islam takes over they fight each other till there's not a single person left

Blocks your path

>t. Chaim Circumstein.

mashallah

Just recently as a random thought I remember thinking, "damn its gonna be crazy when isis first pulls a formal invasion of Europe" and then I realized that it really is gonna happen

>ISIS want Greece and Spain
Nothing of value was lost

RIGHT HERE
RIGHT NOW

You guys are either done when the hoard reaches belguim or muslim critical mass causes mutiny

You didn't even show Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Bangladesh...

We're already present in every country on the globe. It's just a matter of time now until our women will give birth to mujahideen warriors and establish a global caliphate.

Eh, I'm content enough to pay jizya unless someone can present me compelling evidence that the resurrection never happened.

See? It's shit like this that makes me realize that "much aryanism" isn't a good thing.

Slavs might not be white, but whites are cucks.

gas

The map just show the first fases of our global spreading.

>reaches
kek

The only thing that’s going to be turning will be my knife in your belly, criminal.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Islam will take over the world
1.8 billion muslims pissed on every day by 6 million Israelis
literally the weakest, most degenerate, most cucked religion in the world

When we occupy your country soon, we will behead your entire family you filthy kuffar.

>meanwhile in Wales

Funny you didn't include your country as part of your map of world dominiation.

White traitors will hang on the day of the rope

Belgium helped islam take the world.
Thanks a fuckton Jean-Claude Juncker and Soros is probably getting sucked clean by him.

sure ahmed

your joking right? islam has a key weakness that has even kept the jew at bay. pork. its the only reason we domesticated them and eat them. they arent as tasty as cows and not as efficient space wise as chickens who we can get eggs from

bacon is the final solution if this goes all out. no flesh will be spared

theres literally nothing in most of that desert land and jungle area. you cant say its all islam when no one literally lives there just to make it look bigger and more prevalent.

That's what your mother, sisters and wives will get before we burn them alive.

There is no such thing as whites and blacks. Only noble people and kuffars.

It's almost dominated

Blocks your path

you're so feeble ahmed my sister will kick your fucking arse

I converted to Islam last year. Felt good to leave my edgy atheist phase in life. I accept Allah as God and Muhammed as his messenger (suphan Allah was ta3alam.)

Maa salama. Peace brother. Spread the message of Islam.

How is bacon going to save you? You do realize we just don't eat pork right? We can touch it.

>Second biggest religion on the planet
>Expected to be the biggest before 2050

>noble people
that's not how you spell goat fuck you stupid cunt

Assalamualaikum my brother.

iraq: second biggest army in the world, took two weeks to fall to the white man

You and your kind are lower than pigs.

a goat fucking burger, degeneracy at its worst

>Flag

Hello schlomo, why don’t you show your flag?

>convert
Your most likely a fucking Maghrebi larper priding yourself in a false sense of superiority while you live on handouts like a begger. If you are who you say you are then post a pic of your hand with timestamp or go home to the Moroccan shithole that you originated from and crawl back into the lecherous cunt that spawned. May piss be upon you either way.

Do you morons think cartoons is going to save you? There is a point in time that we will stand before your doors when your filthy cartoons won't help you, and it's better that you convert now and get rid of your sins before it's too late for you. Because when we're there, and you're not one of us, we will give you a very slow and pain full death.

We only have to kill the traitors, they are the open borders advocate leftists Then the muslims will be like ants under our feet like they used to be. All their power comes from our traitors. About a few hundred thousand traitors enabling them via leftist networks. kill them all and the problems go away.

This is way too true. Hand control of the msm to Sup Forums and the us becomes a supercharged nazi state within a week.

>Then the muslims will be like ants under our feet

Tell me a time in history where muslims were oppressed by anyone. You can't because muslims don't get oppressed. Muslims are the ones who oppress. Remember the barbary slave trade where muslims enslaved millions of European kuffars? When did kuffars did such a thing towards muslims? Remember the Ottomans enslaving millions of slavs converting them to Islam mashallah? You have the so called "most powerfull army in the world" and you couldn't win a war against 1 muslim nation. Just wait until all the muslim nations get merged into 1 caliphate, then you'll stand no chance. You can't oppress a lion filthy kuffar.

I learned it years ago. But what can I do? Islam l beats nihilism every time. Anything beats nihilism. I could live with it. Check out Michel Houellebecq's Submission, your get a qt waifu, Islamic poetry, dank nasheeds, delicious food.

As mentioned before, you can't do shit against Israel, you couldn't do shit for Bosnian muslims back in the 90's and you can't do shit to help your brothers and sisters in Myanmar. The Saudi crown prince said he will reform your holy land and I can't wait for the fuckfest that is about to occur in the middle east. Go ahead and keep doing what you do because it will only cast off our own shakles of suicidal altruism. After that you and your ilk are hopelessly fucked. We can win a war against you by merely refusing to trade with any muslim nations. Watch your society collapse and population die of disease and starvation without us even having to fire a bullet.

Didn't the west try something like that in the 70's? I remember them resubmitting fast towards muslim nations after the Arab states closed the oil taps for only 7 days.

>7 days
You achieved non of your goals in the longterm and Israel still won the war. OPEC nations suffered economically and pushed the West to explore other energy sources. The US is today an oil exporter and the EU gets its energy from nuke power, and natural gas from Russia. We can make do without arab oil but see if you can make due without western food, medicines and day to day technology? But I guess your flag answers that question because you live in the comfort of a Western nation because not even the likes of you actually wants to live in your shithole countries. Fuck your father your whore mother and your entire inbred family.

Muslims don't get oppressed, they get eradicated.

>Still living in countries dictated by your European governors

islam is the mark of the beast
muhammad is the false prophet burning in hell yet deceiving the whole world

Enjoy your single generation of caliphate over the ashes of a dead world, majnun

Pretty sure the Marines got their start fucking up arabs in the Barbary pirates war