Twgok

How mad was Sup Forums when this ended?

Didn't give a shit, wasn't even aware, still don't.

Ayumifags were mad as fuck since she was the front runner from Chihiro's rejection all the way to the mid point of the final arc.

TenrIfags felt (justifiably) cheated since she got rejected after spending 10 years doing Keima's dirty work and stI'll got rejected.

Chihirofags were supressed as fuck since they figured her rejection at the festival was a DEAD END but we're keeping hope alive, just because.

No one was mad, since everyone expected it.

>if chihiro wins I'll eat my shit

LCfag day one reporting. I was hella mad until I saw that LC got a happy end. Best girl doesn't need to fug the kaminiisama

I love Chihiro but the ending was rushed. However displeased I was though was made up for by how salty Ayumi and Tenrifags were. It will sustain me forever.

>Chihirofags were supressed as fuck since they figured her rejection at the festival was a DEAD END
No, that's when I knew that she would win.

I can't believe people were mad, any girl winning was fine, as long as it wasn't Tenri

>I can't believe people were mad
Even the amount of Onodera/Chitoge shitflinging was nothing compared to the height of TWGOK speculation.

You misspelled happy.

like 10 girls are still in love with keima and he has cheat before

I got a whole useless arc and a rushed ending that was unsatisfiying as fuck.
Had Wakaki done the last arc decent or more arcs where added before it ended then i wouldn't be mad.
Chihiro winning won't make up for that.

I remember most people myself included were mad how rushed the ending was

I wasn't a waifufag neither but he also picked a literally "me" girl.

It almost went against his character if it wasn't the fact he tried to change himself

It was the perfect storm, lots of people were already furious with the knowledge their girl had absolutely no chance to win but Chihiro winning was the cherry on top.

If everyone expected it why did it flop on Japan?

The final arc was bullcrap and the waifu end was a poor attempt to divert attention.

I was so happy. I still am.

>If everyone expected it why did it flop on Japan?
Because the last arc was meandering and directionless, mainly without its established set of characters. Not because of who won the Keimab owl.

I had stopped reading at that point because I thought the last few arcs weren't very good. I never made a conscious decision to drop it, I just lost interest in reading updates. By the time the final chapter came out and the threads started coming alive I didn't feel very attached to the characters either way.

I liked Shiori and Haqua though. It would have been nice if either of them had won.

I still can't believe people thought Ayumi had a chance at all.
Hell her whole recapture showed off how effective a shallow romance works on her.

This.

I remember wasting way too much time trying to explain to deluded shipperfags why the series was obviously going to go with Chihiro.